Monsterplexx

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I would recommend gaspari halodrol now hi tech halodrol. Superior dhea stack pro hormone. I ran 1 tablet for 30 days and had gainz far beyond my expectations for just dhea stack @ 250mg. Or stack the monsterplexx with halodrol

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What? 1 test is rare expensive and a controlled substance. 1 ad got banned to sell as supplement in 2004. Only 1 dhea is legal

bic

Awards
  • Established
What about the 1 test and 1 ad that hi tech pharma has

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Just underdosed crap, you’ll get better results with 30mg of epistane lol

Anabaholic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What about the 1 test and 1 ad that hi tech pharma has
They just call it that because 1Testosterone is the target hormone and it makes more people want to buy it thinking they can buy a 1 step, but it's all just 1andro. Keep in mind that Hi-Tech makes other andro products with names like decabolin, and anavar, it's all marketing.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If you really really want to use andros, I suggest taking as high a dose as you can afford of as many different andros as you can. Aim for 600-900mg 4DHEA, 330-660mg 1DHEA, 200-400mg 19-nor-DHEA, 900-1200mg Epiandro, 900-1200mg androsterone, 200-400mg 2DHEA, 300-600mg 3AD, in basically any combination for 12-16 weeks. I suggest treating them as the steroids they technically are and using an AI on cycle, followed by full pct or some kind of bridge or cruise.

If you can't afford that or your liver isn't good enough for tha, suggest just finding some transdermal testosterone and NPP, Winstrol etc...

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I would buy hi tech halodrol and run that 60 days followed by clomid and reduce xt for 30 days. Mind and muscle has 25% off code now. Damn good deal at $90 for 60 day cycle! Dymethazine is a potent designer steroid. Not best choice for first cycle.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I would buy hi tech halodrol and run that 60 days followed by clomid and reduce xt for 30 days. Mind and muscle has 25% off code now. Damn good deal at $90 for 60 day cycle! Dymethazine is a potent designer steroid. Not best choice for first cycle.

It's really not that potent. My first cycle was 1AD back in the day, but this would have been almost as good to start with. Not nearly as effective IMO, a little harsher. It's good practice for sure. You learn what shutdown feels like and all that good stuff.

bic

Awards
  • Established
Yeah think I'll stick with dmz maybe stack the monster after the second week.I got a few more weeks yet before starting another

Whiteboyblue

Awards
What is the benefit of taking pro hormones over real juice? My understanding is they were pretty good when they were legal but now you may as well run classic compounds as the prohormones are tougher on your body and may or may not convert to test...
Can you use dhea if your already on test?

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What is the benefit of taking pro hormones over real juice? My understanding is they were pretty good when they were legal but now you may as well run classic compounds as the prohormones are tougher on your body and may or may not convert to test...
If all you want is test from the deal, then pin test or find some English 4ad. Not both.

If you want something to stack with your test, then as long as your dosage will be correct, use whatever you want.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
As far as what's harder on the body than test, DHEA prohormones are not. But methylated steroids are. Stuff like the still-legal DMZ, M1AD, and Msten can easily be as productive as classic orals dianabol and anadrol.

medinacirilo

medinacirilo

Awards
  • Established
Nothing. Just take the jump; I did and I’m never going back

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No benefit of you are talking about pro hormones because they have to convert. If you are talking about designer those are steroids that just never made it to market they are active on their own

krissedisse

krissedisse

Awards
well you guys must educate youreself...
its NOT underdosed

Why? because it uses the cyclosome delivery technology. This means this product is 90% bioavailable. Products with no delivery systems such as cyclosome, has 3-6% bioavailable ratio...

so when you guys say DHEAS should be dosed 600-1000mg you are actually comparing products with NO delivery system...

Jerks...

To monsterplexx...

Its a great DHEA product. You will have steady but slow results.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
its NOT underdosed

Why? because it uses the cyclosome delivery technology. This means this product is 90% bioavailable. Products with no delivery systems such as cyclosome, has 3-6% bioavailable ratio...

so when you guys say DHEAS should be dosed 600-1000mg you are actually comparing products with NO delivery system...

Jerks...

To monsterplexx...

You obviously work for either hi tech or associates. Why on earth would you buy products that are named in way to trick the more naive into thinking there buying the real deal?! Dianabol, superdrol, 1- testosterone..amongst others. There all just a bunch of Andros. Read the label guys. So wrong I can’t even begin to say it! It really grinds my gears!

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
its NOT underdosed

so when you guys say DHEAS should be dosed 600-1000mg you are actually comparing products with NO delivery.
90% sounds good, in vivo scientific evidence?

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is a constant question I ask myself. Why run that crap when real gear is cheaper with way better results and less harmful to the body. Just...why? Afraid of needles...I have a tissue for you. Legality? You are a moron if you get caught. I just dont get it. BTW..something with a name like monsterplexx must certainly make you huge...probably immediately...in like your first year of training.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
its NOT underdosed

Jerks...

To monsterplexx...

Actually, no. Because I would only ever use a cyclosomal or transdermal product. It’s underdosed. Jerk.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This is a constant question I ask myself. Why run that crap when real gear is cheaper with way better results and less harmful to the body. Just...why? Afraid of needles...I have a tissue for you. Legality? You are a moron if you get caught. I just dont get it. BTW..something with a name like monsterplexx must certainly make you huge...probably immediately...in like your first year of training.
Wull... the old monsterplexx was a bunch of steroids...

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wull... the old monsterplexx was a bunch of steroids...
Yeah back in the day..before the bans...those companies were straight up trying to kill people. IMO..I have always kept it pretty simple. Bulk...Test E and Anadrol. Cut...Test Prop and Winny. Only over the last 5 or 6 years have I been experimenting with a variety of compounds.