Monster Bulking Stack - 10x More Androgenic + 2x More Anabolic Than Test On Sale Now!

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Only the Strong Survive.

Multiple monster bulking stacks have come and gone.... but the Extreme Triple Stack Attack is back.

From the company that brought you Tri Methyl Xtreme, Extreme Performance Group presents TMX Andro - The Anabolic Amplifier that promotes surges of Lean Mass and Strength.

The attack starts with...LEARN MORE>>

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
1 andro, epiandro, and laxo for the 3 compound blend. Stock up!

Wildcat528

Wildcat528

Awards
  • Established
Is this the same EPG that has the pre workout Turnt Up Pump? If so, does anyone know how much caffeine is in that product? It is not listed anywhere on the bottle and no one seems to know. Thanks!!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is this the same EPG that has the pre workout Turnt Up Pump? If so, does anyone know how much caffeine is in that product? It is not listed anywhere on the bottle and no one seems to know. Thanks!!
Same company. Although it's a prop blend, looking at the profile I would say it's 200-300mg max, with the panthergy dose listed first in the blend. Can't guarantee obviously but I would guess that.

Wildcat528

Wildcat528

Awards
  • Established
Same company. Although it's a prop blend, looking at the profile I would say it's 200-300mg max, with the panthergy dose listed first in the blend. Can't guarantee obviously but I would guess that.
Yeah I mean I take 2 scoops and it's pretty mellow. My guess is 150 per scoop. 300 mg for the full dose seems pretty logical

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah I mean I take 2 scoops and it's pretty mellow. My guess is 150 per scoop. 300 mg for the full dose seems pretty logical
Yes sir. Not too cracked out but a nice pick me up