Molecular nutrition x factor advanced

Cleanhouse

Awards
Hey guys I just got a couple bottles of x factor and was wanting input on dosages

I work out 3 times a week, sometimes 4 and was wanting to take maybe 5 caps pre workout. Should I take any on off days?
Also I know that carnitine can help but what kind and how much and Also is there anything else that will make the work better?

Thanks

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
With x factor just take on workout days about 30 to 45 minutes pre workout.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys I just got a couple bottles of x factor and was wanting input on dosages

I work out 3 times a week, sometimes 4 and was wanting to take maybe 5 caps pre workout. Should I take any on off days?
Also I know that carnitine can help but what kind and how much and Also is there anything else that will make the work better?

Thanks
There's a few protocols you can follow for ARA:

1g per day, everyday.

1.0-2g on workout days only (if you work out 5+ times a week, I'd recommend using 1g or 1.5g. If 5+, then 1g-1.5g. I prefer workout day dosing only.

Then add in a carnitine salt like LCLT or ALCAR + Glycerol or something else that helps assimilate fats. Avoid taking ARA with or too close to food intake. 45mins - 1hr+ would be fine.

The idea behind the above is to get as much of the dosage to muscle tissue as possible. If you cannot take ARA fasted, then take them after a 5-10min moderate warmup to take advantage of non insulin dependant shuttling of nutrients into muscle cells.

In future, i would also encourage you use an ARA supplement that doesn't also include omega 3. Omega 3s directly counteract omega 6s for absorption, and X factor advanced unfortunately missed that memo. The original X factor is much much better, as is Xgels.

In saying that, people still do rave about XFA, but the recommendation still stands IMO

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Jiigzz has you covered. I’d echo the recommendation for a straight ArA product without the extra EFAs in the future like SNS X-gels. 1.5g pre is the sweet spot imho.

Cleanhouse

Awards
There's a few protocols you can follow for ARA:

1g per day, everyday.

1.0-2g on workout days only (if you work out 5+ times a week, I'd recommend using 1g or 1.5g. If 5+, then 1g-1.5g. I prefer workout day dosing only.

Then add in a carnitine salt like LCLT or ALCAR + Glycerol or something else that helps assimilate fats. Avoid taking ARA with or too close to food intake. 45mins - 1hr+ would be fine.

The idea behind the above is to get as much of the dosage to muscle tissue as possible. If you cannot take ARA fasted, then take them after a 5-10min moderate warmup to take advantage of non insulin dependant shuttling of nutrients into muscle cells.

In future, i would also encourage you use an ARA supplement that doesn't also include omega 3. Omega 3s directly counteract omega 6s for absorption, and X factor advanced unfortunately missed that memo. The original X factor is much much better, as is Xgels.

In saying that, people still do rave about XFA, but the recommendation still stands IMO
I am planning to get 1 more so I will ceck out x gels this time.
I will also try and buy the ALCAR and glycerol.

I usually workout fasted so that is good. I will start with 1.5g pre workout. should I take a dose on a day off if I can only make it to the gym 3 days one week? I try to get atleast 4 but when work runs late during the week I sometimes only go 3 times

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I am planning to get 1 more so I will ceck out x gels this time.
I will also try and buy the ALCAR and glycerol.

I usually workout fasted so that is good. I will start with 1.5g pre workout. should I take a dose on a day off if I can only make it to the gym 3 days one week? I try to get atleast 4 but when work runs late during the week I sometimes only go 3 times
FWIW people still report great results even without the LCLT and Glycerol, so they aren't necessarily a must have. But they will add value if you have the funds.

I would suggest maybe adding in 1 off day dosing of 1.5g if it's 3x per week sessions. Shouldn't need much more than that.

nickodemus

nickodemus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Been out of the game lately on ARA. I thought there was a stickie on it. Regardless, is lecithin granules still recommended with it?

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
With ArA, if you’re gonna use a carnitine salt, it may be optimal to go with LCLT to assist with reducing DOMS.

If you find ArA doesn’t increase DOMS, ALCAR is also a great option

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
isnt this prop blend ? or was it newer version stating how much .. if its a prop blend maybe increase more than 4caps

but yea above topics has it all covered on ARA

best non hormonal muscle building single ingrident

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
With ArA, if you’re gonna use a carnitine salt, it may be optimal to go with LCLT to assist with reducing DOMS.

If you find ArA doesn’t increase DOMS, ALCAR is also a great option
Do you think one is necessarily better than the other? I hardly ever get increased soreness from ARA but have always just gone with LCLT.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I do think the SNS X gels will work a little better but yes follow the recommendations above. You’ll get a great pump as well! Be careful if you have a nagging injury though the inflammation caused by the ARA can make it difficult for it to heal efficiently

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Jiigzz is the top dog on ara!!!

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Do you think one is necessarily better than the other? I hardly ever get increased soreness from ARA but have always just gone with LCLT.
Hard to say which is better. Kinda up to your goals.

ALCAR for cognitive benefits.
LCLT for recovery + androgen receptor benefits.
PLCAR, if you can find it, for endurance benefits.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hard to say which is better. Kinda up to your goals.

ALCAR for cognitive benefits.
LCLT for recovery + androgen receptor benefits.
PLCAR, if you can find it, for endurance benefits.
I figured as much, I think I am gonna go with ALCAR this time around. I could always use some cognitive help lol