Mojo Jojo's MSTEN/TREST Cycle Log

Johnnybravo421

Awards
I will be researching MSTEN and TREST on my chimpanzee Mojo Jojo.
I have researched MSTEN with Mojo around 2012 but I was uninformed at that time and Mojo's body paid the price.
This time I plan on providing my test subject with all that is required to run a proper cycle.
Mojo is 5'10" 175lbs and BF @ 14%

My goal is a recomp for Mojo Jojo.
I would like to keep his weight 180lbs or under and bring his BF down to 11-12%
Also looking for sizable strength gains.

Since Mojo has never expirenced Trest before I decided to start him on the Trest today to see how it went before mixing in the MSTEN. Trest will be the 15mg ED until 5/6 when I will start the MSten. I also started taking my Supps today as well.

Please feel free to follow along if you would like. Comments and Suggestions are more than welcomed.

Below is what his cycle will look like

MSTEN- 16/16/16/16/16 (Might try 20 last 2 weeks)(If I dont feel like death Ill add a 6th week)
TD 7 ALPHA ACE (base)- 15/15/20/20/20
CEL CYCLE ASSIST- As Recommended
TUDCA- AS Recommended
(2) cups of Giant’s Milk. Tormund swears by it…..

PCT
NOLVA- 20/20/20/10/10
REDUCE XT- As Recommended
CEL M-TEST- As Recommended
CEL CYCLE ASSIST- ½ of Recommended
TUDCA- AS Recommended

Johnnybravo421

Awards
Today was first day of Trest for Mojo.

1st dose 7AM 7.5mg
GYM 8AM

2nd dose 4:30 7.5mg

Mojo reported a "spacey" feeling shortly after both doses. Not sure if its anxiety/fear of taking something new or if its the Trest. "Spacey" Feeling did not last long.

Johnnybravo421

Awards
Over the weekend Mojo continued his 15mg of Trest. He seemed in a slightly better mood and his muscles looked a smidge bigger. Nothing noticeable to anyone not looking for it.
When Mojo first started the Trest his appetite was gone but on Sunday it came back with a vengeance (still ate at a deficit tho). Also, I decided to give Mojo his first MSTEN dose at dinner last night. I wanted him to have a feel for the MSTEN and Trest together before hitting the gym.

Today was Mojo's "First Day" of his cycle. He sure was excited to get going this morning.

Weigh IN- 177lbs Mojo floats weight very easily, however when he is in deficit like he was this weekend he usually floats less than a pound. This again backs up what I have read and that Trest doesnt have a problem putting on weight in a deficit.

I gave Mojo his Msten/Trest dose at 6:30am.
Made it to the GYM at 8am.
Mojo looked great today. His normal pump came sooner than it usually does and his endurance was definitely up. I added 5lbs to his normal weight for every set today and Mojo barley even noticed. The MSTEN couldn't have played too much of a part in this considering this morning was only dose number 2. So I will have to attribute this performance increase to the Trest.
Checked Mojo's BF at the Gym (same one that I got 14% on) and he got a 12.4% reading 3 times in a row?? I dont think he dropped a point over the weekend. Original reading must have been incorrect.

Mojo has reported a light headache for a majority of the day so far but this isnt uncommon for Mojo, so we will just have to monitor it for now. No other sides reported.

If Mojo is up for it we will have a light cardio session along with some AB and Forearm workouts this evening.

Cmseabee24

Cmseabee24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Drink tons of water. I’ve been consuming over a gallon and a half. I’ve also started getting an elevated temperature overall and night sweats.

Johnnybravo421

Awards
Drink tons of water. I’ve been consuming over a gallon and a half. I’ve also started getting an elevated temperature overall and night sweats.
How far into your cycle are you? and if remember I think you said you were at 30mg a day right?

Cmseabee24

Cmseabee24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
2 weeks and I’m taking 30/30 am/pm. Was gonna just run 30 the first to weeks but figured why not 60. I am definitely starting to notice a difference visually now. Strength is increasing quick as well. But I had only been lifting again around 3 months so this is just trying to get me back to where I was. Before that I hadn’t lifted in 3-4 years. So right now I’m unsure how significant the gains can be chalked up to trest/msten but I’m sure it’s helping. We will see in another two weeks. All in all I feel better that when I was running and test based cycles.

Johnnybravo421

Awards
Day 2
Weight 176
Gym Back and Bi's (yesterday was chest and tri's)
Nothing new to report for Mojo except for the PUUUUMPS. God damn.
Still feeling good.

Johnnybravo421

Awards
Yesterday was leg day(hooray!). Normally on lifting only days (no cardio) Mojo will work up a "nice" sweat nothing crazy.
But after his second set of leg presses he was dripping sweat. It was kinda weird.

Day 4:
Weight 178
Gym Chest and Tri's
This marks 1 week on Trest. Mojo said he think its really starting to kick in now.
MSTEN seems to be doing its part as well

Waist getting smaller, upper body getting bigger.
Mojo seems to be showing small signs of aggression. Yesterday after 2nd dose Mojo said he just felt angry for no reason. He said it went away once he got he peen licked on by his chimp wife (Imagine that lol)
I can tell Mojo's endurance and "Gym Crushing" attitude are way up. Almost no rest in between sets and again the PUUUUMPS are unreal.

When I told Mojo it was time to leave the gym and go to work he got very angry and threw 40lbs dumbell at my head and said "dont be a bitch, we are finished when I say we are finished." he then proceed to knock out a few more sets like it was nothing. He may be too much to handle in a week or so.

Johnnybravo421

Awards
Day 8
Weight 182
Gym 20min Cardio/ Chest/Tri

Mojo is doing great. He is a little disappointed (not surprised tho) about the 4lb gain over the weekend. He cheated a little bit on his diet (Carbs) and plus I think the trest is aiding in that weight. I added cardio back into Mojo routine.
Absolutely zero sides to speak off.

As soon as I get the email confirmation that the Aromasin has shipped I will be increasing Mojo's Trest dose to 30mg ED.
There are noticeable changes to Mojo's upper body and arms. Everything looks bigger but the definition not so much.

I may need to adjust Mojo's diet. I believe this Trest might put more weight on him than desired.
I may look into carb cycling or fasting. However, this may prove to be difficult as Mojo gets very hungry and if he doestn eat then he starts to feel crappy and his mood changes (and im not just talking hangry).

Johnnybravo421

Awards
Can armoasin be used to "dry" mojo out even if he isnt showing gyno symptoms?

Johnnybravo421

Awards
Day 11
Weight 179

The AI came in and since my last post I have been running Mojo's trest at 20-25mg (its hard to get it exact at that dose).
Today was Mojo first day at 30mg. He has definitely felt the difference since bumping it up to 20-25mg. Aggression is up and not just the good gym aggression; however, it is manageable.
I have noticed that I need to watch Mojo's carbs. To much and he bloats, not enough he feels crappy with light headache.
I have ordered AndroHard that will be here friday. With the Trest it is WAY to easy for Mojo to put on weight. Im hoping the AndroHard will help combat some of that. Also, since this is a recomp I feel the AndroHard will stack nicely(based off AM reviews)
I will start him off with a moderate dosing(dont know what I will start at yet) of the AndroHard see how he responds. Then adjust AndroHard or Trest as needed.

Yesterday Mojo got hit with the night sweats. Sheets absolutely drenched. Seems the Trest is working.
I need to make sure Mojo drinks more water. It is getting harder for him to stay hydrated.
Pumps are still great and his muscles are hard and full. Shoulders and triceps have really exploded. Mojo will have to work a little harder on the other areas to catch them up to size.
Mojo made me 15 min late to work today because I couldnt get him out of the gym. He kept saying one more set, one more set. Muscle Endurance is insane right now. Mojo feels as if he isnt getting that good of a workout because he cant feel the "pain" in his muscles and the fact he can just keep lifting.

Sorry for the scattered post.
I had to keep stopping when I was writing this because work is crazy right now. I just needed to get some of this down for record as it has been a couple of days.

Johnnybravo421

Awards
Day 16.

Sorry for the lack-luster log but life and work are demanding alot from me right now plus Mojo got hit hard with the lethargy this weekend(more on that in a min)

Weight 183( was 185 over the weekend but that was due to the carb reload)
BF% 11.7

Androhard came in Friday and I dosed Mojo 4 pumps that night. I have him doing 8/day since.
Also have been dosing Armoasin 12.5eod since friday.
Also on Friday dropped Trest dose back to 15-20mg a day.

Back to the Lethargy. This weekend Mojo was an absolute mess. Zero desire to do ANYTHING. Since he had zero energy his mood was affected as well. Completely negative about anything related to his cycle. He hated everything about it.
I do not think that 15mg of trest a day is enough to combat the lethargy of Msten at 16mg/day.
Mojo told me all weekend all he could keep think was "damn I have another 3 weeks" of this instead of "damn I ONLY have 3 weeks left of this"

However, on Monday, Mojo had the best workout he has had on cycle. I attribute that to Androhard 100%.
Instead of increasing Mojo's Trest dose to combat the lethargy I was going to wait and see what the Androhard did.
Dont get me wrong Mojo is loving the Trest it is just somewhat counter productive to Mojo's cycle goals. It is just to easy to put on weight with the Trest.

This androhard has got Mojo feeling Alpha AF. No more lethargy. He just wants to move heavy **** and flex in the mirror.
I thought his pumps were insane before but with the Androhard its like he is a different chimp. His upper body got pumped during his warm up cardio. Definitely a fan so far.

I also think the Msten is really starting to shine. Mojo strength and endurance is WAYYY UP. His physique is changing before my eyes. His Chest, Triceps, and Shoulders are massive compared to pre cycle. Biceps need bit of work.
Overall this research cycle is going great.

So for now..
Trest will stay at 15mg/day
Msten still at 16mg/day
AndroHard at 8pumps/day...but will be increasing slowly to find sweet spot.

Its crazy to me that Fri/Sat I was positive Mojo wouldnt make the 5 week cycle goal and that 4 weeks was pushing it.
and then on Monday his whole thought process changed to "maybe I can push it to 6 weeks" lol.

Johnnybravo421

Awards
Hows the cycle goin?
Its going great.
I just suck ass at keeping this thread alive.
Wife/Kids/Work are all demanding more time from me right now. Especially since school is out.
Kids have a bunch of stuff going on and my work deals alot with K-12 so when school is out we are super busy.

Anyway......

Since my lost post this is what we got....

Day 29
Weight 185
BF 12%
So far that is +10lbs and -2%BF
Originally I didnt want Mojo to gain this much weight. However, visually we cant complain. Chest filled in nicely and waist is down. Arms and shoulders ...YESH looking like a greek god(thats the trest and the androhard talkin that alpha **** lol)

Currently Mojo is taking...

24mg MSTEN (Today is Day1 of 24mg)
30mg Trest (will be out by tomorrow probably)
12 Pumps Androhard (6-am/6-pm)(probably increase to 18-20 when trest runs out)
12 Pumps Androshred (6-am/6-pm) (got it for Mojo's wife and decided why not throw it in the mix)(9 days in so far)
Aromasin 12.5/EOD/as needed- Nip sensitivity and slight nip puff. Nothing crazy aromasin knocks it out by the time he wakes up.
Bumped Tudca dose up.

Mojo has no serious sides. However there is the occasional BP spike here, back pump there, occasional "off" felling but nothing to complain about. I believe the Andorhard and Androshred are causing Mojo some joint discomfort. Physically Mojo feels like he can keep this up for a few more weeks. Mentally, that crush the gym attitude is wearing out for him. He is still feeling alpha but I can tell that KILL mentality is gone. He can still get it up and bust a nut if he needs to but the urge to do so isnt really there.

We plan on running this at least for another 2 weeks...
If 24mg MSTEN doesnt make Mojo feel like death we will run it for another 2 weeks (6 total).
If 24mg MSTEN is just slightly to much we will drop back down to 16mg for week 6
If 24mg MSTEN sucks the will to live from Mojo then we will stop MSTEN after week 5

We will continue Androhard throughout week 7. Maybe longer need to research and ask AM some questions on this.

All in All this has been a great cycle. Strength is way up. Aesthetically Mojo is not the same chimp. If his diet didnt get sloppy over this past week I think things could of gone better. He has gained some solid muscle mass.
Even though Mojo has really enjoyed the Trest, I dont think it was the best choice(not saying it still wasnt effective) for a Cut/Recomp. I would have really like to see the results on Mojo with this cycle as a bulk instead.