Modular Series

storm 011

storm 011

Awards
  • Established
please let someone tell me would know if the modular series are already available in Europe?

henryv

Awards
  • Established
please let someone tell me would know if the modular series are already available in Europe?
Ultra-Stano can be found at Predator Nutrition in the UK/Europe. Otherwise you can order any Modular Series product(s) from our website for worldwide delivery.

storm 011

storm 011

Awards
  • Established
I thank you for the answer,
yes i know,
I always buy from predator nutrition. and I would buy all the other products of the modular series!
you know maybe if these will also be available from predatornutrition?

storm 011

storm 011

Awards
  • Established
I would do it again, but I do not buy more from the United States directly, because in the past I have bought directly from the states but I have never received because seized by Customs. This is why I buy from UK for many years without problems.
I asked the guys from predatornutrition and they told me they will surely have the full range of the modular series, but do not have a confirmed date
you think that they will soon have in stock?
I'm really looking forward to buy them ..

henryv

Awards
  • Established
I would do it again, but I do not buy more from the United States directly, because in the past I have bought directly from the states but I have never received because seized by Customs. This is why I buy from UK for many years without problems.
I asked the guys from predatornutrition and they told me they will surely have the full range of the modular series, but do not have a confirmed date
you think that they will soon have in stock?
I'm really looking forward to buy them ..
Yeah, they should have them fairly soon. I can't put a date on it right now though.

kdubson14

Awards
  • Established
Any update on the timeline for BAIBA to appear as part of the Modular Series line?

storm 011

storm 011

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, they should have them fairly soon. I can't put a date on it right now though.
hello guys, it's been three months, and still nothing ...
why the Modular Series are not yet available in the UK?
the guys @ Predatornutrition told me last month that they'd have in stock by the beginning of June, but nothing ...
any updates on this?
or there may be some other distributor here in Europe?

iddqd

Awards
also, you seem to be out of stock on almost everything everywhere. not just modular series arriving late, thunderbolt/achilles/aegis are hard/impossible to come by. i hope this changes soon, you are a top company for me apparently if i look over my past purchases ;)

henryv

Awards
  • Established
the guys @ Predatornutrition told me last month that they'd have in stock by the beginning of June, but nothing ...
any updates on this?
As far as I know, the Modular Series should be available sometime this month from Predator Nutrition. Sorry to keep you waiting. A polite enquiry to their customer service may give a more up-to-date ETA.
They are our sole European distributor, but you can always buy direct from us if you wish.

also, you seem to be out of stock on almost everything everywhere. not just modular series arriving late, thunderbolt/achilles/aegis are hard/impossible to come by. i hope this changes soon, you are a top company for me apparently if i look over my past purchases ;)
Aegis is unfortunately frequently out of stock because of the inherent difficulties in dealing with the ingredients. Thunderbolt should be back in stock in about two weeks. Everything except Thunderbolt and 7,8-DHF is currently available from our webstore. We appreciate your patience and patronage.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
any updates on this?
If you don't want to wait we ship to Europe. Just an option if you wanted to price it out.

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=Antaeus

iddqd

Awards
good to hear!
ordering directly or from american retailers always is a problem with customs though (i have had them confiscate and throw away fish oil because it was 'too high dosed', they are so fkn random - and sometimes actually criminal because they know you cannot realistically sue them about 100 bucks worth of stuff), so most of europe will generally need to use the uk distributor regardless.

storm 011

storm 011

Awards
  • Established
If you don't want to wait we ship to Europe. Just an option if you wanted to price it out.

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=Antaeus

yes, I can confirm myself. In the past I have bought a few times from the USA, but my orders were seized each time, and this irritates me a lot. Then I started to buy from the United Kingdom, and since then there were never problems. Almost all Europe buys from the UK ...
the only problem is that, when new products are released on the market, sometimes it takes an eternity before they are available over here ....
especially the products more attractive dammit!

hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

Awards
  • Established
I can sympathize with your customs problems. Customs in my country once caused a shortage of latex gloves for medical offices because of some mistake in the import paperwork, some physicians were working without gloves, crazy ****.

Hopefully you'll be able to order from the UK soon.

storm 011

storm 011

Awards
  • Established
Baiba arrived last week is in stock from Predator, but others Modular Series no. I asked but they do not know when they will have in stock. It seems strange ...
why? you think these products will never be available in the UK?

henryv

Awards
  • Established
Baiba arrived last week is in stock from Predator, but others Modular Series no. I asked but they do not know when they will have in stock. It seems strange ...
why? you think these products will never be available in the UK?
They should all be en route. I think the shipping is just slow.

PharmAnalyst

PharmAnalyst

Awards
  • Established
Anyone else try taking galantamine just before bed?

hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

Awards
  • Established
Anyone else try taking galantamine just before bed?
I have, and while it's kind of hard to be accurate when recalling the experience (because well... you're asleep) I did feel deeper sleep and more vivid dreams.

PharmAnalyst

PharmAnalyst

Awards
  • Established
I have, and while it's kind of hard to be accurate when recalling the experience (because well... you're asleep) I did feel deeper sleep and more vivid dreams.
I've found that the timing of the prebed dose makes a slight difference with doses closer to bed time resulting in freakishly vivid dreams and improved dream recall.

hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

Awards
  • Established
I've found that the timing of the prebed dose makes a slight difference with doses closer to bed time resulting in freakishly vivid dreams and improved dream recall.
You're making me wish I had kept a log, and I'm out ATM so I can't test to confirm, but I'd say what you're describing is in line with what I experienced.