Modern Protein Caramel Cookie Stix is simply oustanding!

CompeteNPC

CompeteNPC

Banned
Awards
Just received a tub of Caramel Cookie Stix along with Vanilla. Amazed at the flavor of this stuff! Simply outstanding profile as well. Can't wait for new flavors in the future that are released. If anyone has any recipes that are good to make with this protein let me know, thank you. Also let me add, the MODERN BCAA sweetened with Stevia is delicious and so very refreshing. Love the orange flavor! Not too sweet but just sweet enough!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Told ya USP Labs Protein is legit. I remember you were asking about it in a previous thread. Glad I did not steer you wrong on this one.
With the deals USP Labs run, it is a very affordable product that is flavored very well. USPlabsRep borobulker
Just received a tub of Caramel Cookie Stix along with Vanilla. Amazed at the flavor of this stuff! Simply outstanding profile as well. Can't wait for new flavors in the future that are released. If anyone has any recipes that are good to make with this protein let me know, thank you. Also let me add, the MODERN BCAA sweetened with Stevia is delicious and so very refreshing. Love the orange flavor! Not too sweet but just sweet enough!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
You already asked about recipes before, and i also linked you to the ones on the main page.
perhaps you forgot :)

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/296394-evogen-evp-extreme.html#post5841291

There is your refresher

https://usplabsdirect.com/blog/cookie-stix-and-jelly-protein-cakes.html
https://usplabsdirect.com/blog/modern-protein-smores-cake-recipe.html
https://usplabsdirect.com/blog/chocolate-chip-modern-protein-bread.html
https://usplabsdirect.com/blog/modern-protein-smores-cake.html

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yup, when price isn't the main driving force in my protein purchases, PES and USP have definitely been staples. When the stuff is on sale, it's pretty reasonable and tastes good enough that you can actually look forward to it.

CompeteNPC

CompeteNPC

Banned
Awards
Thank you guys! Bob also thank you for the refresher!

Colby.Strunk

Colby.Strunk

Awards
  • Established
We appreciate your support and feedback

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yup, when price isn't the main driving force in my protein purchases, PES and USP have definitely been staples. When the stuff is on sale, it's pretty reasonable and tastes good enough that you can actually look forward to it.
best vanilla in the world..

after we release strawberry cheescake, i have three very cool flavors. Formula and Flavor!

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
One of the better stevia sweetned BCAA out there...

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
One of the better stevia sweetned BCAA out there...

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
best vanilla in the world..

after we release strawberry cheescake, i have three very cool flavors. Formula and Flavor!
I’m so hype!!!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

The OG Oxy Elite Strawberry Cheescake was LIT, same with the banana
Just don't be letting the AM Family know about those other flavors up your sleeve :)
It's Chef Bob approved already...

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

The OG Oxy Elite Strawberry Cheescake was LIT, same with the banana
Just don't be letting the AM Family know about those other flavors up your sleeve :)
yea, not that one, its coming....

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Haven't tried the Carmel cookie yet, but I agree Vanilla, Banana, and strawberry elite were amazing. Can't wait to see new flavors.

Billd1982

Billd1982

Banned
Awards
I wish USP labs was innovative....ever since dmaa got banned they haven’t been the same. I used to be addicted to Original Jack3d and Oxy Elite. Now stores don’t even carry there products.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I wish USP labs was innovative....ever since dmaa got banned they haven’t been the same. I used to be addicted to Original Jack3d and Oxy Elite. Now stores don’t even carry there products.
USP has a lot in the works. If you have not tried the Max Reps (That was DC'd) that should be coming back and is one of the better non-stim products out there. Anabolic Pump you should see coming back. If you have not tried their Modern Protein it is delicious. You can always find them running deals for $20 a tub. If your looking to pick up a great deal they also throw in free shirts and shakers and FREE Shipping.

They pretty much go the extra mile for their customers and run constant promo's on their social media to boot.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Within saying that...what would you like to see from them?

Colby.Strunk

Colby.Strunk

Awards
  • Established
USP has a lot in the works. If you have not tried the Max Reps (That was DC'd) that should be coming back and is one of the better non-stim products out there. Anabolic Pump you should see coming back. If you have not tried their Modern Protein it is delicious. You can always find them running deals for $20 a tub. If your looking to pick up a great deal they also throw in free shirts and shakers and FREE Shipping.

They pretty much go the extra mile for their customers and run constant promo's on their social media to boot.
This

Billd1982

Billd1982

Banned
Awards
I’m not trying to bash company...they always had great inner circle hookups.

Reformulation of Jack3d was huge letdown

Ultimate T I had high hopes for, ran it twice....nothing noticeable

Modern Pre isn’t a bad preworkout but it’s just your basic run of the mill formula compared to some of the newer stuff out now

Max Reps was an awesome stim free preworkout but then it was discontinued for some reason

Epiburn pro is laughable compared to Oxy Elite

Modern protein...one of the best tasting hands down.

I just remember the time when you would walk in Vit. shoppe and the only stuff ppl were buying were USP cause they were different and worked...wasn’t trying to start world war 3 or bash them.

Would love to see a GDA, test booster that worked (Test powder which I loved....but again, discontinued), a fat burner that shreds like OEP did (Loved the OEP powder....discontinued)