MMV3

RawStrength

RawStrength

Awards
Can someone find out exactly how much androsterone is in a serving of MMV3?

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
ill ask for you ill post back here when i know or shoot you a pm.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Like i said in the other thread, it's roughly 100mg. This isn't set in stone as the bosses are out of town. I'll hopefully get an exact dose soon.

RawStrength

RawStrength

Awards
Thanks.. Looking forward to hearing the confirmation number on it.

Just would like to know how much MMV3 caps I would need to get the optimal amount of active. I am looking for how many caps MMV3 will equal 600mg of androsterone

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
"The androsterone in MMv3 is actually 20mg/tab."
This is what I was just told.

RawStrength

RawStrength

Awards
"The androsterone in MMv3 is actually 20mg/tab."
This is what I was just told.
Damn so to get 600mg I would need 30tabs? WTF!?!?

So 70mg of the "strength complex" is HydroxyPropylBetaCyclodextrin? What purpose does this serve?

cwheeler

Awards
The sublingual delivery system theoretically increases the bioavailability of the androsterone over ingestion. Therefore, less needs to be taken to get the same effect. I have no idea how much the the bioavailability is increased though. There has to be some info on it somewhere.

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Exactly, with the sublingual delivery you only need 20 mg. I was the one who thought it was 100...must have been thinking of the older capped version or something...sorry! Definitely do not take 30 tabs...you could put yourself in a very bad place from that much yohimbine!

RawStrength, that ingredient is used to enhance absorption. The best way I can describe it is that it basically surrounds the androsterone and encapsulates it to help deliver/allow it to pass through the membrane.

RawStrength

RawStrength

Awards
RawStrength, that ingredient is used to enhance absorption. The best way I can describe it is that it basically surrounds the androsterone and encapsulates it to help deliver/allow it to pass through the membrane.
Is there any evidence to support this?

Also, if my goal is to get 600mg of androsterone then how many caps of MMv3 would I need then due to its "enhanced absorption"

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't personally have any references that I can give you for androsterone or MMv3, but there's plenty of info on the web about this delivery method. Punch "hydroxypropyl beta cyclodextrin" into pubmed and you should find some good info.

The wikipedia page for cyclodextrin gives a bit of info about it's use in pharmacy:

"The formation of the inclusion compounds greatly modifies the physical and chemical properties of the guest molecule, mostly in terms of water solubility. This is the reason why cyclodextrins have attracted much interest in many fields, especially pharmaceutical applications: because inclusion compounds of cyclodextrins with hydrophobic molecules are able to penetrate body tissues, these can be used to release biologically active compounds under specific conditions.[SUP]"

I talked to Eric about what would be approximately equivalent to 600mg taken orally...either take 80mg (4 tabs) or even better combine the sublinguals with an oral androsterone to provide steadier levels (they have different conversion times). In this case you could do half and half with 2 MMv3 and 300mg taken orally.

[/SUP]

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So 20mg sublingual = 150mg oral?
Yes, that's our best guess but like I said they have different conversion times so they may not act entirely the same.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
kboxer7 LG Sciences 4
Cycle Logs 5
Ape McGrapes LG Sciences 9
Ape McGrapes Supplements 1
GQNemesis LG Sciences 13