MMV2 and PSARM stacked?

Arco

Awards
Anyone ever try this stack? Any ideas on yay or nay to this? Just curious since PSARM is an testosterone mimmick and mmv2 is a good "dry" prohormone that they would stack well together.
I did a quick search through the LG forum and didn't find any threads with this stack mentioned.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Anyone ever try this stack? Any ideas on yay or nay to this? Just curious since PSARM is an testosterone mimmick and mmv2 is a good "dry" prohormone that they would stack well together.
I did a quick search through the LG forum and didn't find any threads with this stack mentioned.
It should be great to stack. MMV2 and anything seems to be good in my opinion. M1D and MMV2 was my first cycle, and it was a great intro to pro-hormones. Safe and Effective.

LG doesn't really have any products that don't have good synergy.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Agree with above, I've not personalyl stacked them but it's worth a try :)

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The stack would certainly be great, expect some intense energy too as both products contain yohimbine.

If your sensitive to Y, or are not sure of your tolerance then be sure to start your dosing low nd work your way up.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You better read some logs on pSarm first, just giving you a heads up, theres alot of great info that you better go by or you might be sorry....:) Just trying to be honest here

Arco

Awards
Thanks to all for the input. I'll look into it further, and I may have to try that combo one day.