mkretz's reviewbeta test of USP labs new protein!!!

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
will post first reviews tomorrow!!

What flavor did you use today?
On a scale of 1 – 10, How would you rate the initial taste?
On a scale of 1 – 10, How would you rate the after taste?
On a scale of 1 – 10, How would you rate the texture?
On a scale of 1 – 10, How would you rate the smell?
On a scale of 1 – 10, How would you rate the mixability?
Did you experience any recovery changes?
Would you be interested in using this product in the future?
Please add other comments that you have.
Videos and Images are expected and appreciated!
Use #usplabsprotein on social!

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
first of all i want to thank everyone at usplabs for letting me beta test this. Very smooth process in getting the product and great service as well.

my first serving was the vanilla ice ream flavor......i decided to make protein pudding with it since i usually do not make shakes, just 1 cup plain Greek yogurt and the vanilla protein.

What flavor did you use today?
On a scale of 1 – 10, How would you rate the initial taste? - 10! I loved this.....it tastes more like cake batter than vanilla ice cream and i love cake batter, this was delicious!

On a scale of 1 – 10, How would you rate the after taste? - 2 - no noticeable after taste or artificial sweetener lingering taste like you get sometimes with other products.

On a scale of 1 – 10, How would you rate the texture? - very smooth in the yogurt

On a scale of 1 – 10, How would you rate the smell? - as soon as i opened the package i was blasted with the delicious smell of cake batter.....once mixed in the yogurt i had my mom smell it cuz it tasted soo good and she yelled yummmm haha

On a scale of 1 – 10, How would you rate the mixability? mixability was great, even in yogurt, there wasno clumps whatsoever, jsut a little heavy stirring and perfectly dissolved

Did you experience any recovery changes? not noticeably, but i was not sore, not if is able to keep me from DOMS after leg day (today) ill let u know since im trying the chocolate tonight

Would you be interested in using this product in the future? Definitely, its delicious and I would love to try it in other recipes

Please add other comments that you have. best tasting "vanilla" ive ever had

I will take a pick of tonights chocolate pudding and post with the review tomorrow

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
What flavor did you use today? Chocolate

On a scale of 1 – 10, How would you rate the initial taste? 8.5 - good, not a 100% chocolate a hint of something else in there but good
On a scale of 1 – 10, How would you rate the after taste? 3 a little more after taste than the vanilla but not too strong
On a scale of 1 – 10, How would you rate the texture? very thick, it is a blend of proteins so that is to be expected i like the thickness much better than a straight whey
On a scale of 1 – 10, How would you rate the smell? not as strong as the vanilla but i also licked the packet and it was delicious, just thought id put that in there :)
On a scale of 1 – 10, How would you rate the mixability? no problems at all - 10/10
Did you experience any recovery changes? doubt this will be able to overcome what i did to my legs today :)
Would you be interested in using this product in the future? Definitely! so many creations to try :)

This was good, i like the fact that it mixes really thick, it is also really filling, but in my opinion the vanilla was WAYY better, i just love the cake batter like flavor. Now.... i am interested in using the chocolate in making a chocolate cake like solution did cuz i feel that this flavor lends itself well to a cake.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
np im all over that........... today i tried solutions chocolate cake.......1.5 servings instant pancake mix, a little greek yogurt, a little splenda, 1 whole egg, water to batter consistency. put it in a microwave safe dish with cooking spray around it, microwave around 3 minutes and bam...........

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
ate the outside with sum natural pb, that was super good, the middle was a little less cooked and that was really good, im normally not a huge fan of chocolate cake but this was pretty good but know what would be the best

this cake with the protein pudding with the vanilla flavor (which tastes like icing) all over it OMG!!! thats alot of protein lol