Mk677

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Is mk677 pretty much the best gray area product for a female? Comparing results and cost effective and safety.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Is mk677 pretty much the best gray area product for a female? Comparing results and cost effective and safety.
I would say Ipamorelin combined with modGRF is better and safer than MK677. But if you would not inject, then yeah, MK is fairly safe, just watch blood sugar and blood pressure.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah my wife is always looking for an edge just like us. She just has to be able to get past the potential bloat at the beginning. More for anti aging and possible body comp bonuses.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I experience no bloat at all, even if i go straight into 25mg a day.

some do, some dont.

Srr1000

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I find paying attention to sodium intake and balancing it with potassium really does nearly eliminate the bloating. This true just in general health w/o MK. But MK seems to potentate sodium effects in terms of water retention. When I supplement w/ potassium I don’t usually experience much bloat from MK. Some don’t experience it at all.🤷‍♂️It also makes me hungry as hell. Wake up in the middle of the night and want to raid my fridge hungry. Def takes some self control lol. MK is good stuff

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah my wife is always looking for an edge just like us. She just has to be able to get past the potential bloat at the beginning. More for anti aging and possible body comp bonuses.
for those specific goals I’d look at metformin to be honest. I like mk and run it a lot but I find it’s better for recovery and joint health than body comp or anti aging.

I agree with @ValiantThor08 thaf ipamorelin would be a better choice if she’s ok with a little sub q pin.

Women also seem to respond very well to t3 if it’s pure fat loss she’s after.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Anti aging, improved sleep, added muscle, maybe improve skin elasticity if possible, always fatloss as added bonus. But luckily she is in top shape, but not 20 anymore.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Anti aging, improved sleep, added muscle, maybe improve skin elasticity if possible, always fatloss as added bonus. But luckily she is in top shape, but not 20 anymore.
i mean I could geek out on the anti aging stuff (metforim and epitalon with some NAD supplementation is worth looking into).

skin elasticity can be improved with peptides and collagen supps along with photobiomodulation.

sleep is ipamorelin for sure (I assume she’s already blocking blue light at night etc)

muscle and fat loss......hexarelin, tesamorelin (especially for loss), ghrp 2 all good choices

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I would say Ipamorelin combined with modGRF is better and safer than MK677. But if you would not inject, then yeah, MK is fairly safe, just watch blood sugar and blood pressure.
What is dosing like with this option? Times a week and amount.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What is dosing like with this option? Times a week and amount.
Peptide society recommends 5 days on, 2 days off. 100mcg Ipamorelin combined with 100mcg modGRF. Before bed, and 3 hours post eating.

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I read that you could get benefits from just 10mg per day (along with reduced to no sides). It just takes longer to kick in but MK677 is not meant for immediate gains.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah I did the whole peptides 3xday and really was not too impressed as mk677 does impress me. Just side effects hit me. Yeah I wouldn't think she would need more than 10mg. Will check out supreme labs and see what discount is going around.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah I did the whole peptides 3xday and really was not too impressed as mk677 does impress me. Just side effects hit me. Yeah I wouldn't think she would need more than 10mg. Will check out supreme labs and see what discount is going around.
I did mk677 25mg daily. Then I did GHRP2/sermorelin during the day, Ipamorelin/modGRF before bed and it made MK677 appear very underwhelming. On the peptide combo I was on the nitrogen retention was phenomenal.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Wow interesting, I will look into it again. I believe for the money mk677 is tough to beat, peptides get expensive quickly.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What is the reasoning behind taking 2 days off a week?
According to the peptide society, it is the generally recognized as safe practice. Little to no negative side effects, and keeps certain receptors from getting burnt out. It's very conservative, and they probably do that recommendation on purpose to keep being able to recommend peptides and it's prescription. One could probably do 7 days a week without any issues.

bigdadybry

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
According to the peptide society, it is the generally recognized as safe practice. Little to no negative side effects, and keeps certain receptors from getting burnt out. It's very conservative, and they probably do that recommendation on purpose to keep being able to recommend peptides and it's prescription. One could probably do 7 days a week without any issues.
And it's easy to remember a dose schedule that corresponds with days of the week (5on/2off) vs 4on/2off (one of the recommendation for MK677).

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I did mk677 25mg daily. Then I did GHRP2/sermorelin during the day, Ipamorelin/modGRF before bed and it made MK677 appear very underwhelming. On the peptide combo I was on the nitrogen retention was phenomenal.
I would really like to try a combo of gh (2-3 iu a day throughout the day and pre workout) and mk677 pre bed.

Or maybe 7 on 4/5 off mk 677 for 7 days and then on 4/5 days off 4 iu a day of gh.

Because when i start looking into prices of these peptide combos, especially with cjc, price keeps getting closer and closer to that of gh.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I would really like to try a combo of gh (2-3 iu a day throughout the day and pre workout) and mk677 pre bed.

Or maybe 7 on 4/5 off mk 677 for 7 days and then on 4/5 days off 4 iu a day of gh.

Because when i start looking into prices of these peptide combos, especially with cjc, price keeps getting closer and closer to that of gh.
There are sources out there to get CJC and GHRP or Ipamorelin for similar price as MK, but the combo will boost GH and IGF higher than MK alone.