Mk677?

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Have used on and off over the years and love the pumps and vascularity. But am I the only one who gets the worst tendon and joint pain? Any other non suppressive research items that are good in between cycles? I am aware what is out there and have used most and only mk677 is affordable and effective price point. Maybe sr9009?

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This is a side effect of the gh, not mk677 itself, so any secretagogue or exogenous gh have the potential to cause this.

I sometimes got the tendon pain in my hands from mk, sometimes i didnt.

As far as anabolic alternatives to gh pathway, idk...there arent any that arent suppressive imho...perhaps look into those natural anabolics (from plants), i dont know anything about them, they may or may not work

Creatine is a good supplement

Other than that, the most anabolic thing is food (smartass answer, yeah i know, but its the way it is)

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah I hear you. Not worried about the pituitary suppression. Was just wondering other peptides and results and other things. Limited options I know.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah I hear you. Not worried about the pituitary suppression. Was just wondering other peptides and results and other things. Limited options I know.
Mk677 will not suppress pituitary, it stimulates gh secretion from the pituitary.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ok, again wasn't a concern but good to know. All the talk of different dosing protocols figured desensitization was a possibility. But again the joint and tendon pain is rough. I/M sr9009? Did not see any good reviews.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ok, again wasn't a concern but good to know. All the talk of different dosing protocols figured desensitization was a possibility. But again the joint and tendon pain is rough. I/M sr9009? Did not see any good reviews.
Ostarine would be a good choice for something lighter.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

UNX

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
It seems that epicatechin is getting some love here. Laxogenin was popular too but I don't see many positive reviews.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
It seems that epicatechin is getting some love here. Laxogenin was popular too but I don't see many positive reviews.
look at iconogenin....lots of guys report pain relief.

Reactions: UNX

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I was thinking next try could be mk677 with laxo, more for joints the laxo. Currently enjoying dermacrine solo.

bigdadybry

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Been using it 4on/2off for about 17 days. Just recently decided to split the dose to 12.5mg before AM workout, 12.5mg before bed. Was taking 25mg before bed. No joint pain (yet).

mase1: What dose are you running it at?

Jpflex

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Are you experiencing lethargy from it. What time of day you dose

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
10mg seems to be plenty, keeps bloat and lethargy at bay for me.

bigdadybry

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
No lethargy for me, at least between doses.
An hour before workout and I have caffeine in me, I can't responsibly judge lack of lethargy in that scenario. Mid-day through early evening, no lethargy. In the evening, I am tired within an hour after taking it. Can't judge that either because I turn into a pumpkin around 10pm regardless.
Before bed, it reminds me of low dose GABA. Dreams and deep sleep are not as intense as 3+gm GABA. More like 500mg.

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm taking 20mg prior to bed, 5 on/2 off. But waking up pretty groggy. I don't sleep well in general, and can't say MK677 delivers any noticable improvement either way.

Got a life insurance physical coming in a month or so. Is there anything in MK677 that will flag or show bad blood work or low health indicators such that I should stop in advance?

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I will say on mk677 my sleep is shorter and not as deep feeling? Will say dermacrine is a better help with sleep. I need to take mk in the morning or if I take at night falling asleep is rough.

Jpflex

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I used it durning day it crippled me with lethargy I’m gonna try night

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
No lethargy for me, at least between doses.
An hour before workout and I have caffeine in me, I can't responsibly judge lack of lethargy in that scenario. Mid-day through early evening, no lethargy. In the evening, I am tired within an hour after taking it. Can't judge that either because I turn into a pumpkin around 10pm regardless.
Before bed, it reminds me of low dose GABA. Dreams and deep sleep are not as intense as 3+gm GABA. More like 500mg.
i take all pre bed. I was debating splitting to half pre workout and half pre bed. Also, I dose every day. Do you follow the 5 on 2 off? What’s the reasoning for not daily use? Blood work showing it’s not optimal or just “bro-science” ?

thanks for you reply

bigdadybry

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
i take all pre bed. I was debating splitting to half pre workout and half pre bed. Also, I dose every day. Do you follow the 5 on 2 off? What’s the reasoning for not daily use? Blood work showing it’s not optimal or just “bro-science” ?

thanks for you reply
While independently researching MK, I read about down-regulation of the ghrelin receptor within a short time (week?) after beginning administration. I do not recall if the study said it was bad or if the affects were drastically reduced.
Don't quote me on those details, but the reason it stuck with me is after reading that, I began researching it on AM, and I came across a few posts mentioning similar schedules (5on/2off) and Mike Arnold, who recommended a 4on/2off or twice as many days off as on schedule.
Contrary to that, there have been studies measuring its affects after 12 months of continuous use. These were done in elderly patients, but the increase in GH/IGF were good despite the continuous use.
I figured I could start with the 4/2 approach and adjust as necessary.
Keep educating yourself and choose what works best for you.