MK677 "Xtreme TC6N" (Brawn)

Malbranque

Malbranque

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hi all,

Doesn't seem to be much about on this supposedly "super duper" form of MK, but I bought this from Brawn by accident thinking it was normal, bog standard MK.
I noticed on the back of the bottle that it says it needs a proper PCT and cycle support, but it doesn't seem to have a SARM combined within so I'm stumped, gents.
Anyone tried this one or offer any info on whether it needs a PCT and cycle support or not?

Attachments

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Hi all,

Doesn't seem to be much about on this supposedly "super duper" form of MK, but I bought this from Brawn by accident thinking it was normal, bog standard MK.
I noticed on the back of the bottle that it says it needs a proper PCT and cycle support, but it doesn't seem to have a SARM combined within so I'm stumped, gents.
Anyone tried this one or offer any info on whether it needs a PCT and cycle support or not?
It's just a cheaper less effective version of mk677, it's been around for a few years and the Chinese RC suppliers were trying to push it because it's cheaper to make. It does not require pct that I'm aware of but regardless, it's a crappier version of the same drug. Leave it for the dummies

Malbranque

Malbranque

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Sound, thanks boss.
I didn't even think. I just thought I was ordering normal Brawn MK. Ugh...

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
What's brawns reputation like these days? I'm surprised there carrying this stuff and marketing it as a "super version" sounds like there out to scam a few bucks off ppl

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
What's brawns reputation like these days? I'm surprised there carrying this stuff and marketing it as a "super version" sounds like there out to scam a few bucks off ppl
Yea I thought brawn was legit for the most part

Malbranque

Malbranque

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Anything I've ever ordered off Brawn has been straight up, so this is a bit of a surprise, to say the least, aye.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Yea I thought brawn was legit for the most part
Same here. This threw me off. I mean, technically it's gonna work still, just to my understanding it's a lower quality ingredient that has similar effects to mk677. So if anything it's a watered down version. I wish I could remember who originally told me about this product.

Most of you guys know I'm a rep but I also keep it real. Most of these things are not comparable to traditional doses of steroids or gh. So the ones that are most popular Typically are the ones that work the best.

Typically, if there's a sarm, or peptide or rc Chem type of thing that's been around for a few years and you haven't really heard about it, it's because it's over rated. The good stuff is usually marketed very quickly and builds a reputation or at least a awareness of the product. The more commonly known ones that are still being pushed are Typically the better ones.

Oliver Kween

Oliver Kween

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
It's just a cheaper less effective version of mk677, it's been around for a few years and the Chinese RC suppliers were trying to push it because it's cheaper to make. It does not require pct that I'm aware of but regardless, it's a crappier version of the same drug. Leave it for the dummies
Wait ??

RC= Receptor Chem, and that is form China ?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Wait ??

RC= Receptor Chem, and that is form China ?
I have no clue what a receptor Chem is.

Rc/research chemicals. Things you typically need a prescription for but can purchase as a research chemical "not for human consumption"

Pretty much the majority of RC and ugl steroids "some pharma too" all come from china.

Malbranque

Malbranque

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for that, gents.
I'm going to bin this, and buy normal MK, but was just wondering because I've seen a few things mooted about when running: I have SNS Inhibit-P to hand, but do I need BP support on MK, as I'll be running 10mg MK a day for it's - hopeful - sleep and anti-aging effects.
(I always use a GDA anyway, so I'll be running Glycophase or Slin Max)

Thanks again guys

Oliver Kween

Oliver Kween

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
I have no clue what a receptor Chem is.

Rc/research chemicals. Things you typically need a prescription for but can purchase as a research chemical "not for human consumption"

Pretty much the majority of RC and ugl steroids "some pharma too" all come from china.

Oh,n ok i understand

I mean you speak about Receptor Chem - Innovation in Life Science Research SARMs for Sale
They are form UK, The User call them " RC". and it's why i be going wondering when ou say China. I
Ok Sorry !

After , i want mke the différence of Chimlicals Rechsearch . No pro about that.

Oliver Kween

Oliver Kween

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Thanks for that, gents.
I'm going to bin this, and buy normal MK, but was just wondering because I've seen a few things mooted about when running: I have SNS Inhibit-P to hand, but do I need BP support on MK, as I'll be running 10mg MK a day for it's - hopeful - sleep and anti-aging effects.
(I always use a GDA anyway, so I'll be running Glycophase or Slin Max)

Thanks again guys
Nice,

But

Beware with MK il must be used with some caution or carefully notice

LGD‐4033 and MK‐677 use impacts body composition, circulating biomarkers, and skeletal muscle androgenic hormone and receptor content: A case report - Cardaci - 2022 - Experimental Physiology - Wiley Online Library