Mk677 warning...

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So it has finally happened. The unthinkable has become the reality.

I

Am

Lactating... 😮😮

I am on 20mg of mk677 a day, 10mg twice a day. I noticed some wetness on my beater as i was laying in bed and proceeded to squeeze the nipple. A very small drop of clear fluid came out.

So beware fellas. Mk677 raises prolactin to some serious levels (and my estro is in check, i am off everything, relying on my measly testes for testosterone production).

Estrogen control wont help here. Upping my inhibit p as of next morning,

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Wonder if product you are taking is overdosed.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
MM science from UK. Tastes horrible btw hahahhaha.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Caber always sold this problem (sore nips on mk) for me but i rather take an alternative approach (inhibit p). Caber is not sth to be taken lightly. It has its own set of sides.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Caber always sold this problem (sore nips on mk) for me but i rather take an alternative approach (inhibit p). Caber is not sth to be taken lightly. It has its own set of sides.
No prescription dopamine agonist for me, no thank you!

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The good news is that mk by itself without exogenous test doesnt seem to cause any new breast tissue growth for me, it merely stimulates lactation from the lumps i acquired while on 125 test a week + mk run in september.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
indeed caber does, although the ability to produce an unholy amount of spunk is one of the more enjoyable.

actually using 0.5 caber a week whilst on deca and mk - bloods a couple of weeks back had prolactin bang in range (made me wonder if my deca was just test tbh)

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I dont think so. It is a good brand from what i have seen so far.

@Alchemist11 and i use the same brand.
It's really good, and for fair price, but I think it dosed correctly. We just all react differently

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So I was looking up P5P, regarding lowering prolactin, and then stumbled upon articles showing that P5P may lower GH secretion, and that Cabergoline definitely lowers GH secretion. Now I am thinking that the mechanism of these products that lower prolactin may actually reduce the effectiveness of MK677.

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What sides do you guys have on caber? I’ve never experienced any. At least none I’m aware of.

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

This study didn’t show any, I’m not arguing here just trying to find some info on it.

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Yeah, I think that may be the only study to actually show a correlation. Here is a summary of multiple studies which again concluded no real evidence to link it. But I understand the concern. Honestly I’m not worried about that with the low dose and short time I use it.

Any other side effects anybody actually experienced?

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I experienced skipped beats on caber while working out so said f it.

Also had some hallucinations when i took 0.25 at once. Was hearing my doorbell.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So I was looking up P5P, regarding lowering prolactin, and then stumbled upon articles showing that P5P may lower GH secretion, and that Cabergoline definitely lowers GH secretion. Now I am thinking that the mechanism of these products that lower prolactin may actually reduce the effectiveness of MK677.
Exactly my thought. Increasing GH output will inevitably "pull" some prolactin alongside, as i believe they are secreted at nearly the same spot in the pituitary.

The only way to have elevated gh levels without elevating prolactin seems to be through exogenous gh use.

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I experienced skipped beats on caber while working out so said f it.

Also had some hallucinations when i took 0.25 at once. Was hearing my doorbell.
That’s interesting. What else was you on at the time? How long had you been taking the caber?

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I

Am

Lactating...

I am on 20mg of mk677 a day, 10mg twice a day. I noticed some wetness on my beater as i was laying in bed and proceeded to squeeze the nipple. A very small drop of clear fluid came out.

So beware fellas. Mk677 raises prolactin to some serious levels (and my estro is in check, i am off everything, relying on my measly testes for testosterone production).

Didn't you say this happened to you before? Or gave you gyno or something

Rebuild

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Exactly my thought. Increasing GH output will inevitably "pull" some prolactin alongside, as i believe they are secreted at nearly the same spot in the pituitary.

The only way to have elevated gh levels without elevating prolactin seems to be through exogenous gh use.
I'm fairly sure exo GH still increases prolactin.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

I

Am

Lactating... 😮😮

MK will not raise prolactin to anywhere near the degree necessary for causing lactation. If you are genuinely lactating, there are underlying issues. MK could be a partial contributer (i.e the straw that broke the camel's back), but it is not potent enough on its own to cause this.

Clinical studies have clearly shown the degree to which MK (and other GH secretagogues) raise prolactin levels...and it is not far cry from the levels required for stimulating milk production. It's not even close. Aside from directly testing the prolactin levels of 100's of test subjects over numerous studies, not a single person (man or women) experienced lactation from MK administration. This is exactly what should be happening, given the exceedingly small increase in prolactin seen with MK usage.

Lastly, it is not uncommon for men to see tiny droplets of clear fluid come out of their nipples if they are squeezed hard enough. I remember the first time I used testosterone and started to get gyno (I was only in the intial swelling stages, but I didn't know that at the time). I was worried about it, so I sarted squeezing my nipples...and lo and behind, out came a tiny amount of clear fluid. Lab work revealed completely normal prolactin levels. In the decades since then I have spoken to numerous guys who have done this same thing...and like myself, they al thought they were lactating. None were.

I am not saying this is what happened with you, but I am saying that MK is not capable of causing hyperprolactinemia severe enough to induce lactation on its own. It's just not. Like I said above, clinical trials (as well as 1,000's of anecdotal reports) have revealed this.

If you are indeed beginning to lactate, there are underlying/previous issues at play here. Go and get some bloodwork if you're concerned. This will reveal what is really going on internally..and if prolactin is elevated to the degree necessary for inducing lactation, the doctor can then begin look into the underlying/root cause.

Last edited:

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
While the studies may have not shown substantial increase in prolactin levels, in my case they elevate significantly.

It cannot be coincidence that whenever i start mk677 my nipples are sore. And now this discharge.

Rebuild

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
While the studies may have not shown substantial increase in prolactin levels, in my case they elevate significantly.

It cannot be coincidence that whenever i start mk677 my nipples are sore. And now this discharge.
Have you had your thyroid levels checked? Low T3 causes elevated prolactin.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Just from reading your posts, you seem to respond negatively to almost all compounds? Genuinely asking out of curiosity.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Just from reading your posts, you seem to respond negatively to almost all compounds? Genuinely asking out of curiosity.
Yes it seems so.

The only compound i responded extremely positive to was hcg...and that seems to be the one a lot of guys have negative experiences with.

I dont have issues with mk if i use caber. But that will lead to other issues of course so cant be doing that.

body is a fine balance of a lot of stuff and we are disrupting the hell out of it with all these chemicals we use.

I am of an opinion that everyone gets sides...it is just that some brush them off and others like me think too much of them.

I could maybe become one of the "meh it is just a little discharge" crowd hmmmmmm

This time around when i started mk677 i was having loads of weird crmps all over my body. My vascularity went through the roof within few days...most people say mk bloats them...me...it dries the hell out of me.

Last edited:

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How good are those OTC like Prolactrone as far as lowering prolactin?

What side effects are there with caber? People seem to make it out like it goes with deca like peanut butter, jelly, banana and bacon sandwiches during the off season.

I have read a few places that prami is cheaper, but has many more issues with it.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
How good are those OTC like Prolactrone as far as lowering prolactin?

What side effects are there with caber? People seem to make it out like it goes with deca like peanut butter, jelly, banana and bacon sandwiches during the off season.

I have read a few places that prami is cheaper, but has many more issues with it.
Someone used Prolactrone while on Tren to keep their prolactin in check, and posted bloods, so I would say it works well.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
As far as I know, everything that lowers prolactin also lowers gh levels.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Gotta live with the limp noodle if you want to maintain elevated igf 1 😀

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Gotta live with the limp noodle if you want to maintain elevated igf 1
Igf plays a role in regulating prolactin levels, so I'm thinking like when you increase testosterone you get a increase in estrogen, the same goes for igf and prolactin.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Pretty sure Prami is the exception though.
I would have to go do some reading to remember better, but I think prami has a initial boost in gh levels after dosing that drops off like 2 hours later and then levels still drop. Not 100% sure on that tho

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Well someone in this thread said mk cannot elevate enough to cause a discharge (i am all negligient so i dont carry a round in the chamber 😂).

Since i have been off there is no fluid coming out.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Well someone in this thread said mk cannot elevate enough to cause a discharge (i am all negligient so i dont carry a round in the chamber ).

Since i have been off there is no fluid coming out.
I guess it boils down to how sensitive you are to prolactin sides

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

I

Am

Lactating... 😮😮

Bloods or it didn't happen.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Didn't Boston Loyd post a video of him lactating years ago?

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Khm khm...

On a more serious note, it would be interesting to compare igf 1 increase from mk677 VS dianabol. Supposedly dianabol was effective at treating dwarfism or sth.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You don’t have to live with high prolactin. Take anything that raises it like Mk, CJC, 19-Nors as well as something to lower prolactin - I promise the net gain will still be much greater than having not used the PED.

Same as taking an AI to allow you to run test will produce vastly superior results to not using any test lol. It’s not all or nothing here!

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You don’t have to live with high prolactin. Take anything that raises it like Mk, CJC, 19-Nors as well as something to lower prolactin - I promise the net gain will still be much greater than having not used the PED.

Same as taking an AI to allow you to run test will produce vastly superior results to not using any test lol. It’s not all or nothing here!
Well it is fine as long as i got some dht in my system. 500 test and 200 mast, that was last 4 weeks of my cycle (7-10). Prolactin was 420 (range 80-300)and e2 was 110 (range 8-42) and i had no gyno issues like i did when i was just on test and mk.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Or just don't take gear anymore since negatives constantly outweigh benefits....