mk677 side effects - drug itself or increased gh?

guearyt

guearyt

Awards
Welcome to my world (and my Daughter & Grandson's) I can not consume any simple sugars before I work out (or mow the lawn etc.) or I will have a Hypoglycemic episode. They are no fun and even after eating you fell like crap for hours.
I think that's something people need to take in, Even after you eat you feel like crap for hours.
So true Rocket. And forget working out within the next day or so. Hypoglycemia immediately starts effecting your brain and depending on how long it lasts, that takes time to rebound from.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm glad my wife understands, sometimes I need to eat NOW !!!

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm glad my wife understands, sometimes I need to eat NOW !!!
My grandfather hahaha... he and grandma always have lunch at 2 pm like clockwork.
You should have seen him...it was like 2:02, he comes to the kitchen all angry and pissed off: "Are we going to have lunch today or not?!"

😁

guearyt

guearyt

Awards
Only your grandfather knows this, but, by 2 02 he might already be feeling the attack coming on and he isn't just real fond of that. lol. You know how it makes you feel.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Only your grandfather knows this, but, by 2 02 he might already be feeling the attack coming on and he isn't just real fond of that. lol. You know how it makes you feel.
Hahahahahha man i was crawling on the floor drenched in sweat and shaking as if i had just been mauled by a lion. Crazy.