mk677 side effects - drug itself or increased gh?

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So i got some liquid mk677 and was thinking of using it in pct to counter catabolism somewhat.
My issue is all the stories about more serious side effects such as heart palpitations, high blood pressure and hyperglycemia.

Are those mainly side effects of increased hgh or from the drug itself?
Barring hunger and bloat, would you rate your experience as satisfactory? Or is it a waste for pct for someone in their early 20's ?

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I love MK677 and think it is a wonderful PED. I have used it dozens of times. It can make you retain a ton of water, thus the increases in BP. As for the hyperglycemia I have def seen that before but it doesn't happen to everyone, that is for sure. That is part of the reason some people complain of "fatigue".

These sides are from the compound and the release of additional HGH and IGF. You are seeing a little bit of both. The best thing you can do to test this compound out is to run it very low dose at first, say 6.25 - 12.5 mgs, and try it at night time right before bed.

For me the worst side effects I ever had were super bloated face and nightmares.

Janom

Awards
So i got some liquid mk677 and was thinking of using it in pct to counter catabolism somewhat.
My issue is all the stories about more serious side effects such as heart palpitations, high blood pressure and hyperglycemia.

Barring hunger and bloat, would you rate your experience as satisfactory? Or is it a waste for pct for someone in their early 20's ?
have never heard of heart palpitations, but i have heard of high blood pressure and hyperglycemia. These sides come from the GH increase. More GH=more water retention=higher blood pressure. Everything that makes you hold water can potentially increase your blood pressure. Also more GH=Less insulin=hyperglycemia, thats why many run it with berberine or metformin. But it takes a long time before your insulin sensitivity gets ruined. I was on 6 months and during the last month only my Blood sugar started going up a bit and i cycled off anyways because my cutting cycle was coming and i didnt want the hunger and the water

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
As I recall, GH itself can decrease insulin sensitivity somewhat. How badly that will affect someone will vary I’m sure. I’d probably have a GDA on hand at least to be safe.

Personally, I’d start it before PCT. you could absolutely run it on cycle, the increased IGF would go well with any androgen. But everyone seems to agree, GH takes a long time to give noticeable results, so it’s typically said to be best to run MK677 for several months at a time.

All that aside, I think it should work fantastic in PCT. It would help with some issues people can run into, such as increasing hunger to make sure you get in enough calories to maintain gains. Also, most people seem to report improved sleep when using, which is obviously good for recovery.

Tsteele60

Tsteele60

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
How would this affect somebody with a genetic predisposition for diabetes in regards to the insulin effects?

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I love MK677 and think it is a wonderful PED. I have used it dozens of times. It can make you retain a ton of water, thus the increases in BP. As for the hyperglycemia I have def seen that before but it doesn't happen to everyone, that is for sure. That is part of the reason some people complain of "fatigue".

These sides are from the compound and the release of additional HGH and IGF. You are seeing a little bit of both. The best thing you can do to test this compound out is to run it very low dose at first, say 6.25 - 12.5 mgs, and try it at night time right before bed.

For me the worst side effects I ever had were super bloated face and nightmares.
What did you notice as far as strength gains and muscle gains/fat loss go?
Anything worth in your book?

City Boy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It most certainly increases blood glucose don’t run without some kind of GDA support people can claim 7-10 lbs of water on it for me it was never more than about 3-4 but you have an all day pump keep diet clean and drink enough water and it’s a great supplement 25mg 3 hours before bed I found to be the best dosing.

City Boy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What did you notice as far as strength gains and muscle gains/fat loss go?
Anything worth in your book?
Slow and steady gains for me the most noticeable effects was cutting down on DOM’s when I came off again same workout and they were back with a vengeance

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
what about mk 677 cancer guys can someone give a straight answer??for example if i got a tumor and i dont know it can this drug increase it?

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
what about mk 677 cancer guys can someone give a straight answer??for example if i got a tumor and i dont know it can this drug increase it?
IGF-1 has been shown to increase cell growth in tissue, muscle, cancer mass etc.. So increasing IGF-1 is obviously an issue if you have cancer. But the drug itself has nothing to do with it other than increasing your IGF-1 levels.

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I sleep really well and have lucid dreams on MK.
me too i was two months in and my recovery and sleep were insane... but a friend of mine want to try this and his afraid of mk 677,cause he got hpv ,and hpv seems to produce cancer to men . so mk 677 maybe be dangerous for him.. as i can see mk 677 is a very safe sup for healthy athletes and of course very effective.!

Niclas Bruun

Awards
I have run mk677 for nearly a year once and my side was minimal. A little extra water in the body for some weeks and then it went back to normal. I hoped it would help with some injuries but it didn't. But the good things about this product for me was improved sleep I could eat more and lean out I grew a little faster and my recovery was up a little bit.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I am on my 2nd week of MK, I have gained about 5lbs of water weight and switched from AM dose to PM because of increased hunger, I am predisposed to low blood sugar but have had no problems so far.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I am on my 2nd week of MK, I have gained about 5lbs of water weight and switched from AM dose to PM because of increased hunger, I am predisposed to low blood sugar but have had no problems so far.
You’re lucky if PM dose doesn’t prevent you from sleeping at night

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

I noticed my Max Heart Rate dropped from 178/80 to 168/70....it felt like i hit a wall and just had nothing in the tank as far as cardio was concerned. 7-8 days of stopping my max HR returned to normal.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I noticed my Max Heart Rate dropped from 178/80 to 168/70....it felt like i hit a wall and just had nothing in the tank as far as cardio was concerned. 7-8 days of stopping my max HR returned to normal.
Friday AM is Fasted Cardio, I will see how it works ????

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Friday AM is Fasted Cardio, I will see how it works ????
Am not sure what mechanism caused my issue....could of been water retention perhaps?? Blood pressure was good on it though and sugars so who knows.

Am sure you'll be fine..enjoy.

DS3317

Awards
It most certainly increases blood glucose don’t run without some kind of GDA support people can claim 7-10 lbs of water on it for me it was never more than about 3-4 but you have an all day pump keep diet clean and drink enough water and it’s a great supplement 25mg 3 hours before bed I found to be the best dosing.
Don’t run a GDA? Explain

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
guearyt

guearyt

Awards
He said don't run "without" a GDA, and that would be to aid with insulin sensitivity overall.
I used mk677 for the first time at 10mg/day. Started 10 days ago and quit 4 days ago. I gained 5 pounds and all seemed fine until day 3. Lethargy hit more than I have ever experienced. I literally could not function. No workouts, not eating much, just want to sleep. This is day 4 after quitting and I actually feel worse. In a previous post, a member said it took 7 or 8 days to return to normal. Does anyone have any advice on speeding up recovery? I will appreciate it so much.

Hcicis777

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Just finished my first run with mk677 25mg ed 10 days with 50mg Proviron ed that was micro cycle))) but I’m very pleased with results I gained about 3 kg of water and have very good pumps in workouts definitely faster recovery very pleased and think about throw it in my next micro cycle with igf or ghrp 2 and 6 with cjc that micro cycle will be 20 days)))

T-Willy

Awards

What i would worry about is the following:
I've read about,that long term use of chronic stimulation of Ghrelin (which MK677 does!) would lead to an altered stress-response in the amygdala,which would really be a very bad thing!!!You could end up creating an artificial post-traumatic -stress-response....any ideas,if this could be an issue in the real world?
I myself know a labrat,wich took mk677 for only a few days at 10mg and suffered from really bad inner restlessness and felt like ****...instead of that increased hunger wasn't noticed!(Low carbs)..
Any ideas?

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What i would worry about is the following:
I've read about,that long term use of chronic stimulation of Ghrelin (which MK677 does!) would lead to an altered stress-response in the amygdala,which would really be a very bad thing!!!You could end up creating an artificial post-traumatic -stress-response....any ideas,if this could be an issue in the real world?
I myself know a labrat,wich took mk677 for only a few days at 10mg and suffered from really bad inner restlessness and felt like ****...instead of that increased hunger wasn't noticed!(Low carbs)..
Any ideas?
Don't want to sound like di*k, but to get that, for that short of a time using it (or much longer), you just have to be so geneticakly unlucky, and also to accept that PED game is not for everyone, and thats about it.

T-Willy

Awards
Don't want to sound like di*k, but to get that, for that short of a time using it (or much longer), you just have to be so geneticakly unlucky, and also to accept that PED game is not for everyone, and thats about it.
yes,you are right,it's not for everyone...but has nothing or at least little to do with genetics...just wanted to now,how labrats with a overly responsive immunsystem or chronic stress in the past (with chronic elevated cortisol over decades like my rat..)tend to react to mk677 after longer periods of time e.g. 6 months or a year.Did someone experience a reduced stress-tolerance after going of ?

DS3317

Awards
yes,you are right,it's not for everyone...but has nothing or at least little to do with genetics...just wanted to now,how labrats with a overly responsive immunsystem or chronic stress in the past (with chronic elevated cortisol over decades like my rat..)tend to react to mk677 after longer periods of time e.g. 6 months or a year.Did someone experience a reduced stress-tolerance after going of ?
You’re giving this to your rat?

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well, its realy hard to say, but in my opinion and in my experience, it can help that in many ways. For me, better sleep is going to make me feel less stressed and less moody etc, etc. And again, I don't know in depth what reactions can it cause in the body that will have some psychological consequences like stress or anxious feeling

T-Willy

Awards
Well, its realy hard to say, but in my opinion and in my experience, it can help that in many ways. For me, better sleep is going to make me feel less stressed and less moody etc, etc. And again, I don't know in depth what reactions can it cause in the body that will have some psychological consequences like stress or anxious feeling
Thank you for your opinion,Alchemist....i'll try with a lower dose and building up slowly..i'll see how my body reacts!

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thank you for your opinion,Alchemist....i'll try with a lower dose and building up slowly..i'll see how my body reacts!
Start with 12.5 mgs, it's realy well tolerated by many...

guearyt

guearyt

Awards

So glad I saw this. Nightmares from MK677 are very troublesome. Two nights in a row the nightmares made me believe my throat was swollen shut and I woke up gagging and coughing. To the point I'm ready to quit using. I'm only taking 12.5 mg at bed time.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Never used it above 10mg....bloat was quiet noticable even at that dose but it subsided around week 4 and have to say I was quite impressed with its healing capabilities. Waiting for a product called Black Mamba Venom to be delivered. Its tri liquid stack of MK677 Rad 140 and Lgd 4033 and is mega popular here in the UK you have to pre order it.

guearyt

guearyt

Awards
Never used it above 10mg....bloat was quiet noticable even at that dose but it subsided around week 4 and have to say I was quite impressed with its healing capabilities. Waiting for a product called Black Mamba Venom to be delivered. Its tri liquid stack of MK677 Rad 140 and Lgd 4033 and is mega popular here in the UK you have to pre order it.
Yes on the bloat as well. I'm going to 10 mg as you did and dose in the A.M. I swear I think it caused sleep paralysis a couple of times. Gagging and coughing and could not move. Then that brought on anxiety. I hate to quit but damn!!!
I will find the Black Mamba Venom. Thank you for the tip!!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have used MK several times, I have never had any nightmares, I guess I'm lucky.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have used MK several times, I have never had any nightmares, I guess I'm lucky.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Nightmares? Nope. Vivid dreams? Yes!

I only got sick dreams from masteron, perhaps some would call it nightmares, but i would wake up and think how can i be such a s1ck fuk in my dreams (violent dreams, but extremely disturbing when there were people i know in them).
Also got a little paranoid on that damn masteron. I remember being on a public transport and feeling threatened.

Mk677 made me feel better actually. Perhaps there was some slight anxiety from time to time, but nothing major.

Last edited:
guearyt

guearyt

Awards

I only got sick dreams from masteron, perhaps some would call it nightmares, but i would wake up and think how can i be such a s1ck fuk in my dreams (violent dreams, but extremely disturbing when there were people i know in them).
Also got a little paranoid on that damn masteron. I remember being on a public transport and feeling threatened.

Mk677 made me feel better actually. Perhaps there was some slight anxiety from time to time, but nothing major.

guearyt

guearyt

Awards

Nightmares vs sick dreams.....I guess I categorize them as the same. I had the vivid dreams on HGH. They were pretty awesome. All this just shows us how every single lab made chemical we administer can have different effects on different people. I really also believe it all depends on the supplying source, purity, and accuracy of the molecular makeup. Just one very small fragment of a carbon difference on the chain can make the final product cause totally whack sides. At worse probably would be psychotic, sociopathic behavior. Instead of dreaming it, bringing it to life. Damn guys.....be careful and stay alert to your reactions. Hate to sound like your dad but.......I do care. Been treating myself as a lab rat since 1984.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thank you
guearyt
the lab rat. How that 6th toe doing !!

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ok so there seems to be another side effect that imho is a result of combining mk677 and pwo dextrose. Happened to me a few times already (always on mk its worse) but today was the worst episode.

Worked out and drank my pwo shake (dextrose+whey+creatine)

Started feeling lightheaded as i was driving home, thpught it was my usual shortness of breath and lack of oxygen.

Sat down on a couch and started feeling really unwell. Cold sweat started coming out, and i had to lay down. But this time even laying down didnt help. Took me some time to realize what was happening.

I tried to crawl ( yes i crawled, couldnt even sit up) towards the kitchen and felt like i was losing consciousness, extremely unwell. I was sweating and shaking, was scary.

Somehow managed to throw the cup with chocolate cookies on the floor and started eating as much as i can.

Within few minutes i was able to stand up.

So it seems that pwo dextrose causes too much insulin release and in combination with mk677 drops my blood glucose WAY too much. From now one i will have slower carbs pwo.

I dont understand how some of you guys can do insulin when i am over here getting borderline comatic on just pwo dextrose and a gh secretagogue.

As i was shoving chocolate into my mouth i did remember @Matthersby 's stories about his hypo episodes on insulin and how gummy bears saved him couple of times.

Last edited:
guearyt

guearyt

Awards
Ok so there seems to be another side effect that imho is a result of combining mk677 and pwo dextrose. Happened to me a few times already (always on mk its worse) but today was the worst episode.

Worked out and drank my pwo shake (dextrose+whey+creatine)

Started feeling lightheaded as i was driving home, thpught it was my usual shortness of breath and lack of oxygen.

Sat down on a couch and started feeling really unwell. Cold sweat started coming out, and i had to lay down. But this time even laying down didnt help. Took me some time to realize what was happening.

I tried to crawl ( yes i crawled, couldnt even sit up) towards the kitchen and felt like i was losing consciousness, extremely unwell. I was sweating and shaking, was scary.

Somehow managed to throw the cup with chocolate cookies on the floor and started eating as much as i can.

Within few minutes i was able to stand up.

So it seems that pwo dextrose causes too much insulin release and in combination with mk677 drops my blood glucose WAY too much. From now one i will have slower carbs pwo.

I dont understand how some of you guys can do insulin when i am over here getting borderline comatic on just pwo dextrose and a gh secretagogue.

As i was shoving chocolate into my mouth i did remember @Matthersby 's stories about his hypo episodes on insulin and how gummy bears saved him couple of times.
CroLifter, you had a HYPOglycemic attack. Due to a Post HYPERglycemia Crash which leads to HYPOglycemia. Too much Glucose (Dextrose) or Insulin with lack of food or too little food + exercise are main causes. MK677 alone is known to do that. European medical studies prove this. I have yet to find a study based in the US that even mentions hypoglycemia linked to MK677. You were very fortunate in getting to the cookies. If you didn't, possible brain damage was just around the corner. I have studied this inside and out. But you have to Google UK.
Have you used the dextrose for a while PW? Dextrose alone easily causes HYPERglycemia Crashes.
Dextrose, just 2 teaspoons, with 8 oz applejuice puts me on the floor but it is usually 2 hours after ingesting. Then I sleep for a day due to the lethargy that is left behind.
About 3 months ago, I had an episode. It took 5 PB&J sandwiches, 1 cheese sandwich, 5 cups of yogurt, 4 packs of peanut butter crackers, and 64 ozs of Gatorade before I could even hold my eyes open. You were very fortunate with only needing the cookies. Mine aren't usually that bad. Usually 3 to 4 PB&Js and 32 ozs Gatorade bring me back. And no, I don't have Diabetes.
It seems once you are prone to this, it happens more frequently even if you aren't supplementing with SARMS or Peptides or Dextrose. You are more prone to other types of foods and supplements causing it also. But you learn the symptoms and therefore are able to head it off. And it can cause your body to have deadly reactions caused by other mechanisms than just the HYPOglycemia. Cardiac arrhythmias for example.
Without telling you what to do, this is what I do. Always have sandwich bread and PB&J close by. Gatorade or Powerade, sweet cereal, fruit yogurt.... Quick carbs, slow carbs, fats and protein are all needed as a rescue. I always eat beyond recovery. There is a lot a stake when this happens.
Other SARMS and Peptides cause this reaction as well. Study beyond our borders.
Good luck to you CroLifter and please be safe and aware. Any questions, feel free.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
^^ Exactly.

I was dumb enough to not realize immediately what was happening since i drank same exact shake my last workout but didnt get this at all. Perhaps i took a bit more dextrose, or maybe mk677 is now at full effect.

And yes it is scary. Exactly as you said, puts you on the floor.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Welcome to my world (and my Daughter & Grandson's) I can not consume any simple sugars before I work out (or mow the lawn etc.) or I will have a Hypoglycemic episode. They are no fun and even after eating you fell like crap for hours.