Mk677, Rad140 and Lgd cycle

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi guys

I am looking to do this cycle starting in a couple of weeks.

I have been in Mk677 at 1ml-25mg a day for 2 weeks but not feeling a thing yet, maybe a little hunger but that’s it, how long does it normally take to kick in?

I will be starting rad140 @ 20mg/day in 2 weeks, I will be running this for 12 weeks.
I will add LGD at 10mg in for 8 weeks starting 1st Jan.

My goal is to recomp and gain some decent size.

Current stats
29yo
5ft 10
13st 12
Around 14% body fat at a guess

wrastler163

Awards
Hi guys

I am looking to do this cycle starting in a couple of weeks.

I have been in Mk677 at 1ml-25mg a day for 2 weeks but not feeling a thing yet, maybe a little hunger but that’s it, how long does it normally take to kick in?

I will be starting rad140 @ 20mg/day in 2 weeks, I will be running this for 12 weeks.
I will add LGD at 10mg in for 8 weeks starting 1st Jan.

My goal is to recomp and gain some decent size.

Current stats
29yo
5ft 10
13st 12
Around 14% body fat at a guess
If you aren't having more vivid dreams/noticing slight lethargy I would guess your Mk-677 is bunk. I notice a difference if I dont take it 1 day to the next. With the biggest thing being the dreams. If I don't take it, I usually don't have dreams, if I take it I have vivid dreams all night. Also the hunger is real, I don't know why but I just want to eat garbage when im on Mk-677

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you aren't having more vivid dreams/noticing slight lethargy I would guess your Mk-677 is bunk. I notice a difference if I dont take it 1 day to the next. With the biggest thing being the dreams. If I don't take it, I usually don't have dreams, if I take it I have vivid dreams all night. Also the hunger is real, I don't know why but I just want to eat garbage when im on Mk-677
Yes I have slight lethargy but nothing major.
The website I got it from is backed by loads of people and always have great reviews and product feedback.
Maybe I’ll keep a close eye on the dreams.
Currently splitting the dose AM and PM. Can’t sleep If take it at PM and it take all at AM I get really bloated. Maybe the split dose could be something

JCR97

JCR97

Awards
I 100% agree with this. You will notice it in your dreams try to take it at 12.5mg make sure you get a solid 8h night of sleep without any interruption like caffeine, cell phone, etc. You will notice your dreams are sorta vivid if your stuff isn’t bunk. Then if you crank it to 25mg your dreams become almost reality.

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I 100% agree with this. You will notice it in your dreams try to take it at 12.5mg make sure you get a solid 8h night of sleep without any interruption like caffeine, cell phone, etc. You will notice your dreams are sorta vivid if your stuff isn’t bunk. Then if you crank it to 25mg your dreams become almost reality.
I’ve had a few jumpy dreams where I’ve woken up because someone’s grabbed me in my dream etc and woke up heart racing haha. Maybe that could be the mk677

JCR97

JCR97

Awards
I’ve had a few jumpy dreams where I’ve woken up because someone’s grabbed me in my dream etc and woke up heart racing haha. Maybe that could be the mk677
That could be it man and also if you have seen yourself gain weight quickly like water weight. GH isn’t something that will make you huge overnight like your LGD. Gains will Creep up on you they will be way more ieepable and they will make your lgd more powerful (think igf, etc)

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can’t wait to start the rad, heard awesome things but also heard it’s a killer for lethargy

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Rad140 arrived this morning, first dose taken, will run 10mg for a week and see how I react to it

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Today’s dose
Mk677 - 25mg in morning
Rad140 - 10mg morning

First gym session today.

Did back nd biceps. Felt good and strong but don’t think anything from the cycle yet.

Normal Lat pull down - 75kg for 10 x 6
Wide lat pull down - 65kg for 10 x 6
Close grip supinated - 55kg 10 x 4
Single Arm Seated rows - 50kg - 12 x 5
Wide grip single arm rows - 40kg 10 x 3
Then some face pulls and other assistance

Didn’t do much on bis.
3 sets of curls - 18kg x 12
3 hammers - 22kg x 10
Then some real slow cable curls focusing on maximum tension.

I did feel I could have done a few more sets, could be placebo but felt good whatever it was

You’ll notice as go through this log that a don’t do deadlifts or squats.
I’ve ruptured discs in my back and had 2 operations on my back few years back, so these things are not in my training atm and may never be again

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can feel the mk677 working more as time goes on, sleep becoming much better and very realistic dreams coming, bloat luckily seems to be steadying off.

Skin is becoming so much better tho, have had numerous comments about skin appearance

Dose today
Mk677 25mg
Rad - 10mg

Shoulder session tonight and the pump was unbearable, had to stop numerous times as the pump was so bad.

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have been mega busy with work and life lately so haven’t updated.

Have been on the rad for 3 weeks ish now and the mk677 for 5ish weeks.

Strength is very much increasing all the time and I can push extra reps and sets out.

My diet has been pretty decent but have still had takeaways and some dirty foods. Have been consuming 200-250g protein daily.

Have gained a total of 17lbs so far which is crazy. I gained 5lbs from mk677 almost immediately, so the remaining 12lbs will be muscle, probs a bit more water and no doubt a little fat I would expect

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Why lgd only 8 weeks? Up it 12 weeks bro! And I would go at 20mg if you feel well at 10-12mgs, it’s the sweetspot imo

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why lgd only 8 weeks? Up it 12 weeks bro! And I would go at 20mg if you feel well at 10-12mgs, it’s the sweetspot imo
At the rate I’m going I don’t think I need lgd at all