MK677 or 1 andro/4andro New Year.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
So I have both and I am undecided which to use in the New Year. Age would say MK677 10mg would offer some overall health benefits and could be taken long term...but on the muscle building side maybe nothing spectacular and will have to keep an eye on Blood Glucose OR an 6-8 week cycle of 1 and 4 andro I have available which 'Might' give better gains but theres also minimal sides which will need addressing.

So which will be better for overall muscle gain/low sides..has anyone taken both?

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mk doesn't do much if you don't run it for long in terms of building muscle but it helps preserve the body. It's harder to gain fat, you can look more pumped etc. After maybe a year you could expect 3lbs of lean mass according to studies.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Mk doesn't do much if you don't run it for long in terms of building muscle but it helps preserve the body. It's harder to gain fat, you can look more pumped etc. After maybe a year you could expect 3lbs of lean mass according to studies.
Yes, but it’s 3lbs of hyperplasia you wouldn’t have otherwise.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Serious??

Thats not good if true....are you saying MK677 leads to cell progression/organ enlargement long term. If so do you reckon 1/4 andro is the best bet??

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Serious??

Thats not good if true....are you saying MK677 leads to cell progression/organ enlargement long term. If so do you reckon 1/4 andro is the best bet??
Well it's good cause its not a steroid, this is arguably without training too since the study us done on average people not gym freaks. Andro is a steroid it's completely different. Mk should not increase aIe of organs, growth hormone can but that's if you overdo it. Andro will shut your own production of testosterone down slightly at least and you will put on more size but you don't run andro for a year wither so an average cycle probably yields the same amount but withing a few weeks. Two different compounds, completely different.

Maxmuscle1

Awards
I use 15mg Mk677 currently for the past couple months. It definitely increased my appetite and made me tired feeling at first. I definitely recommend it’s use at night for me personally. I like Ligandrol 10mg daily over the pro hormone.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Serious??

Well it’s not organ hyperplasia, it will definitely have some effect there but it will be a vast majority just new skeletal muscle fibers. New tissue accrual. It takes some significant amounts of growth hormone and dose dependent amounts of time to grow your organs.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Well it’s not organ hyperplasia, it will definitely have some effect there but it will be a vast majority just new skeletal muscle fibers. New tissue accrual. It takes some significant amounts of growth hormone and dose dependent amounts of time to grow your organs.
Thank you thats a good amount of advice around the effects of both. I would rather be cautious and try the Andros due to the low sides and gains I think but its a tough one and the potentional for cell progression is a concern. I also have Halodrol and dermacrine sat doing nothing so i wish i could work out the best combo for a lean bulk with low sides...agghhh!

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Well... I’d just take all of it. The halodrol will do 99% of the work, and no sense in wasting andros taking them by themselves... since you already bought them, right?

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Now if you had a pile of stuff that was all totally effective, and not ever disappointing to anyone, then I’d pick and choose. But that’s not what you have here, you have andros, halodrol, and mk677. Its all pretty weak stuff. The halo and mk are definitely the strongest out of that lot by far and away.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Now if you had a pile of stuff that was all totally effective, and not ever disappointing to anyone, then I’d pick and choose. But that’s not what you have here, you have andros, halodrol, and mk677. Its all pretty weak stuff. The halo and mk are definitely the strongest out of that lot by far and away.
Yes I agree that the Halodrol is the strongest out of the bunch. Should of mentioned at back of cuboard i also have Super3AD and Super19(Nor) by OL. Had a bunch of stuff i bought last year and never got round to using....now its doing my head in. I read a good thread on another forum a guy had been running 100mg Halo and the pics were dreadful...no obvious gains at all and his bloods post cycle were shocking especially his lipids. He thought he'd put loads on....er no and when i think back to my M1-T cycle in 2006...that was spectacular in gains/recomp...maybe i have over expectations as lots of people dont seem to rate the andros either. MK677 has too many risk variables for me at the moment i think.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yes I agree that the Halodrol is the strongest out of the bunch. Should of mentioned at back of cuboard i also have Super3AD and Super19(Nor) by OL. Had a bunch of stuff i bought last year and never got round to using....now its doing my head in. I read a good thread on another forum a guy had been running 100mg Halo and the pics were dreadful...no obvious gains at all and his bloods post cycle were shocking especially his lipids. He thought he'd put loads on....er no and when i think back to my M1-T cycle in 2006...that was spectacular in gains/recomp...maybe i have over expectations as lots of people dont seem to rate the andros. MK677 has too many risk variables for me at the moment i think.
Halodrol is one of the weakest methyl steroids ever.

M1T is one of the strongest methyl steroids ever.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
M1T is by far and away more of a dangerous drug than mk677.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Halodrol is one of the weakest methyl steroids ever.

M1T is one of the strongest methyl steroids ever.
Yeah i know.....M1-T was awesome so were the gains. You ever tried 11Kt? Any good for recomp??

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah i know.....M1-T was awesome so were the gains. You ever tried 11Kt? Any good for recomp??
Yes and yes. The higher the dose, the better, and I prefer 11oxo, though. Medfit Rx makes a syrup suspension of 11oxo at 300mg per dose which is I’d say the threshold dose.

One might want to look up Ana V Diol and try that along with it, though, heh.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Yes and yes. The higher the dose, the better, and I prefer 11oxo, though. Medfit Rx makes a syrup suspension of 11oxo at 300mg per dose which is I’d say the threshold dose.

One might want to look up Ana V Diol and try that along with it, though, heh.
Excellent. Thanks for the tip will do as theres some good feedback around 11oxo and 11KT...could be better option for me over the Andros. Thanks buddy.