MK677/Mod GRF + LGD4033/Test base (Androgel)

JCR97

JCR97

Awards
Hello fellow AMers,
This is my upcoming 6 week bulking cycle. Here are the details:
MK677: 15mg before bed
Mod GRF: 100mcg before bed
LGD 4033: 5mg twice daily (1 upon waking up and one around supper to keep blood levels stable)
Andro gel: 1,62% 2 pumps after each morning shower
PCT:
Nolva: 33/33/16.5/16.5
MK677 all the way through for a total of 10weeks
Arimistane: 50mg for duration of pct

Current stats:
5ft11
193lbs
13%bf

Lifts:
Bench 260lbs
Squat 240lbs (no hate I blew my knee out playing junior hockey hopefully MK will help out)
Deadlift 340lbs

Nutrition:
3300 calories
218P
400C
97F

*will bump up 100 cals every week in the form of carbs

Will post before and after pics once cycle is over. I appreciate any kind of advice/feedback.

Goal: 200lbs
Bench 275
Squat 315
Deadlift 405

JCR97

JCR97

Awards
Day 2 of my cycle no strength to note yet obviously but I do feel that my body will soon recognize that there’s a foreign substance in my body this def kicks in harder than ostarine could be placebo but I feel much more agressive and alpha which makes me think that it’s because I have a lot more free test because Of the 10mg of lgd are occupying the AR. Haven’t thrown in test base yet will do tomorrow.

JCR97

JCR97

Awards
Day 5 of the cycle going in for back today this will be my routine from now on since I got my body back into shape from the injuries. I will be following the attached program. One thing I have come up with is I prefer to use my Androgel pre workout considering when I sweat it’ll open up my pores thus allowing the Androgel to be mixed with my sweat and enter my pores (might be bro science but to me that makes sense)

JCR97

JCR97

Awards
Then I pick 4 exercises for the body part being trained today is back day so I will be adding in:
1) barbell row
2) lat pull down
3) cable seated row
4) dumbbell curls

Deadlifts came in at 5 reps each set
315/315/325

JCR97

JCR97

Awards
2 days ago I trained chest and shoulders I got in
5 reps at 225
3 reps at 235
The rest was isolation movements

I also weighed myself and I am currently sitting st 195lbs

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Subd. I haven’t ran any of those but interested in seeing where ya end up. Guessing a bulk is in order but I think ya could be eating more. Any cardio?

JCR97

JCR97

Awards
Subd. I haven’t ran any of those but interested in seeing where ya end up. Guessing a bulk is in order but I think ya could be eating more. Any cardio?
Thanks for the sub brotha So far nothing from the cjc I’m guessing it’s because mk677 doesn’t cause an instant gh pulse like GHRP6. I am currently taking melatonin to increase gh alongside mk677 i have seen studies indicating that melatonin actually increases gh my guess is from deeper sleep. I get more vivid dreams from those 2 together. I am looking into taking egcg with melatonin and mk677 to resensitize gh receptor sites. I’ve read that egcg increases sensitivity.

I am taking arimacare pro with the test base. I love taking it pre workout and working up a sweat from my 15min cardio seems like the gel seeps into my skin.

Also as for calories what are you suggesting?

As far as cardio I do 15min post workout I will follow the same protocol as rich piana in his bigger by the day he increases his cardio by 5min a day every time he increases his calories (for him it was meals) what’d you think?