MK677 & Low Sex Drive

Kolorado

Awards
Been taking MK for 3 months now.
Just went from 25mg to 50mg a day, and now I’ve been having trouble getting up when my girl is in bed. Never had this problem before.
I’ve only found a few forums about this and mk.

Ran my regular PCT. did everything right. Anyone heard of this happening? Or is this just not related?

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mk 677 did that to me when I used it in PCT.
It actually messes with my libido on trt too.
Prolactin most likely the culprit.
Prami is cheap and easy to get
Works really good once you get the dosage right.
Make sex good and dirty.
Sides are terrible so easy dose it on dose increase.
Caber is better and gentle but hard to gey

Kolorado

Awards
What do you think about just a regular natty test booster for now to increase libido?
Waste of time?

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I doubt it's low test that's doing it. MK doesn't affect test production what Mk can do is increase prolactin and increase prolactin is notorious for f****** up sex drive you can get inhibit P that's a pretty good Natty prolactin control

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I mean if we want to get super technical and super healthy blood test would be the best thing to do I thought you were looking for somebody that had similar side effects using MK brother I've used it for 6 months straight 3 times now every single time it affects my sex drive a little bit so now I just take caber and my boner Works real good

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Inhibit P is a good option, although I’ve noticed for some reason everytime I take I wake up the next morning with a headache

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Been taking MK for 3 months now.
Just went from 25mg to 50mg a day, and now I’ve been having trouble getting up when my girl is in bed. Never had this problem before.
I’ve only found a few forums about this and mk.

Ran my regular PCT. did everything right. Anyone heard of this happening? Or is this just not related?
Not much benefit in going over 25mg according to the studies.

DennisC1986

Awards
I was just gonna say this. Usually 25-30 is the highest dose I see