MK677 + GW501516 + Clenbuterol + T3 ADVICE NEEDED

Leonid

Leonid

Awards
Have been thinking about running an experiment using (PRE):

MK677 + GW501516 + Clenbuterol + T3

What dosing would y'all recommend? And would you have any other recommendations and advice?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
T-3 is going to melt the muscle right off you without being on anabolics, I don't think what your planning on using is nearly enough to stop that

hambone2493

Awards
  • Established
And mk677 will make dieting even harder. That being said I have been able to cut successfully with it. So if taking an anabolic is not an option I'd suggest cutting the t3 out.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Agree with these gentlemen, assuming your goal is fatloss try getting ahold of some bronkaid/primatene and stack with some caffeine/alpha yohimbine by sns. I would be careful though I think my heart rate would be through the roof with clean/ephedrine/caffeine/alpha y. Have you used clen before? the potential long term heart issues has scared me away

hambone2493

Awards
  • Established
Also if it's your first time using Clen run it solo (no other stims) to see how you feel, and to assess your tolerances. I personally would never mix it with another mix it with any other major stims, because I did for a cycle and I hated the feeling, and the heart issues.

Leonid

Leonid

Awards
It would be my first time on Clen, my goal is to cut fat (I'm at 8-9% right now), maintain/gain strength, and increase cardio... I see now how the addition of t3 could be overkill... I just feel I have no problem with altering my diet. To cut/ maintain I'm usually around 3-3.5k the last time I bulked I was eating 8k.

Leonid

Leonid

Awards
Also I wasn't planning on running any stims while on the cycle other than the 2 weeks off of Clen

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
If your Avatar is you then why are you cutting in the first place?

Leonid

Leonid

Awards
The more cut I get the easier it always is for me to run which is currently my struggle, and I HATE running. So I generally do 3 sprint workouts, 2 mid distance, and one 100% two mile. The problem is my tree trunk legs...so just trying to shred some more fat off of them

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Honestly Ive used cardarine a couple times and I found it to be pretty average at endurance increase to be honest. I have had success using hgh frag 176-191 though. 250mg before bed and 250mg first thing in the morning before fasted cardio and fast as long as possible.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
have you seen what happened to the rats they fed this sh!7 to?

hambone2493

Awards
  • Established
have you seen what happened to the rats they fed this sh!7 to?
If you had read that study you'd know it was a sham. That was with 10mg/kg! That's like me a 225lbs or 102kg male taking 1020mgs instead of 20mgs! I'm no scientist/doctor but I know if I take 50 times more of ANYTHING than I should I'm gonna hurt myself.