Mk677 effect on gyno

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am still dealing with the onset of gyno, glandular not prolactin based. I am curious if anyone knows if mk will effectively make this grow larger. I believe I have it under control using nolva but I'm aware that it isn't going away. It's also too small to see I just can feel it and know it's there by how it feels.

I often use a relatively low dose of mk (12mg) when off of cycles as I like how it makes me feel. It helps my joints and improves strength levels. Just curious if anyone knows for sure if it would also cause an established case of gyno to grow further. I know mk can cause prolactin based gyno

Bodock

Bodock

Awards
  • Established
i have heard of some people getting gyno from mk677, but have no personal experience myself.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I am still dealing with the onset of gyno, glandular not prolactin based. I am curious if anyone knows if mk will effectively make this grow larger. I believe I have it under control using nolva but I'm aware that it isn't going away. It's also too small to see I just can feel it and know it's there by how it feels.

I often use a relatively low dose of mk (12mg) when off of cycles as I like how it makes me feel. It helps my joints and improves strength levels. Just curious if anyone knows for sure if it would also cause an established case of gyno to grow further. I know mk can cause prolactin based gyno
It's gonna vary greatly from person to person. What's the reason for taking mk?

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It's gonna vary greatly from person to person. What's the reason for taking mk?
What I said in quoted post above. Helps me generally feel good. I used to run it 25mg per day but had too much hypo feelings and would seriously screw with diet and carb cravings. At 12mg though I find it generally makes me feel better. Slightly better energy, more strength and also helps with joints. I started using it when I was recovering from hernia surgery a few years back and truly believe that it helped the healing. Maybe all this is placebo though. I was just curious if because it's a growth hormone secretagogue that would mean it would automatically make gyno grow larger or not because it isnt directly affecting test and estro levels

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
What I said in quoted post above. Helps me generally feel good. I used to run it 25mg per day but had too much hypo feelings and would seriously screw with diet and carb cravings. At 12mg though I find it generally makes me feel better. Slightly better energy, more strength and also helps with joints. I started using it when I was recovering from hernia surgery a few years back and truly believe that it helped the healing. Maybe all this is placebo though. I was just curious if because it's a growth hormone secretagogue that would mean it would automatically make gyno grow larger or not because it isnt directly affecting test and estro levels
Somehow I looked right past that, but....You feel hypo on mk, but you will not go hypo, it's the opposite that's happening. Hypo is low blood sugar, mk causes high blood. In turn it's making you crave more sugar and so on. More carbs is the opposite of what you want when your feeling that on mk. So it's not hypo your feeling, it's high blood sugar.

But anyways, I have gyno and mk does NOT make my gyno worse or flare up.

But it may not be the case for you or someone else