Mk677, cardarine, eq questions.

Noncompetitive

Awards
  • First Up Vote
First of all I thank each one of you for your time and input. I'm 48. 5'10 240lbs. Bf% 18-20. Bp-400lbs. Have cycled test, test and deca, test npp and anadrol, test tren and var. Lift 5x week. I have 3 questions.
1. Began cardarine 25 mg/day and mk677 25mg/day. Was at work yesterday and had sudden signs of hypoglycemia. Jittery, cold sweat, ect. I have never had sugar issues. So question 1. Which of these two is the likely culprit. Question 2. Should I reduce dosages of both.
2. Will begin Eq cycle first of April. I'm on TRT and been cruising for 8 weeks. I have read up on various Eq cycles. Normally not a high dose guy but most posts I've seen is high Eq low test cycles give the best results. I give double RBC donations 3x year and am scheduled for middle of May. So I am going to post 2 cycles and please feel free to advise as I have never ran Eq.
Test 500, Eq 750 16-20 weeks.
Test 250, Eq 1000 15 weeks.
Thanks for the guidance.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
First of all I thank each one of you for your time and input. I'm 48. 5'10 240lbs. Bf% 18-20. Bp-400lbs. Have cycled test, test and deca, test npp and anadrol, test tren and var. Lift 5x week. I have 3 questions.
1. Began cardarine 25 mg/day and mk677 25mg/day. Was at work yesterday and had sudden signs of hypoglycemia. Jittery, cold sweat, ect. I have never had sugar issues. So question 1. Which of these two is the likely culprit. Question 2. Should I reduce dosages of both.
2. Will begin Eq cycle first of April. I'm on TRT and been cruising for 8 weeks. I have read up on various Eq cycles. Normally not a high dose guy but most posts I've seen is high Eq low test cycles give the best results. I give double RBC donations 3x year and am scheduled for middle of May. So I am going to post 2 cycles and please feel free to advise as I have never ran Eq.
Test 500, Eq 750 16-20 weeks.
Test 250, Eq 1000 15 weeks.
Thanks for the guidance.
It's way more likely you had high blood sugar, not hypo. Mk677 Jack's up your blood sugar.

I don't like your cycle at all, 1 I don't like taking anything higher then testosterone, 2 I think the over 40 crowd should completely avoid eq, as well as tren and orals. I'm not sure where your seeing these cycles I don't know a single person who runs low test High EQ.

At the bare minimum if your dead seat on using eq I would stick with about 500-500. If your currently on trt I also wouldn't go straight to that dose, I'd go like 300 each for 4-6 weeks and then 500 each for 4-6 weeks, if you feel like it's necessary maybe up and again or add some Masteron.

Hang tight, I'm sure a couple other people will chime in here but I have a feeling you're going to get similar responses out of them too.

Noncompetitive

Awards
  • First Up Vote
It's way more likely you had high blood sugar, not hypo. Mk677 Jack's up your blood sugar.

I don't like your cycle at all, 1 I don't like taking anything higher then testosterone, 2 I think the over 40 crowd should completely avoid eq, as well as tren and orals. I'm not sure where your seeing these cycles I don't know a single person who runs low test High EQ.

At the bare minimum if your dead seat on using eq I would stick with about 500-500. If your currently on trt I also wouldn't go straight to that dose, I'd go like 300 each for 4-6 weeks and then 500 each for 4-6 weeks, if you feel like it's necessary maybe up and again or add some Masteron.

Hang tight, I'm sure a couple other people will chime in here but I have a feeling you're going to get similar responses out of them too.
That is strange about the blood sugar. My symptoms improved after a yoo-hoo drink. Yeah on the Eq dosage. I googled it and there were several posts on forums that used a 3:1 and 4:1 eq-test ratio. None had Eq at less than 600 and most were in the 900-1200/week range. Thanks for chiming in

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
That is strange about the blood sugar. My symptoms improved after a yoo-hoo drink. Yeah on the Eq dosage. I googled it and there were several posts on forums that used a 3:1 and 4:1 eq-test ratio. None had Eq at less than 600 and most were in the 900-1200/week range. Thanks for chiming in
The whole ratio thing is kinda rediculous, there is no universal ratio that works, the best way to figure out any new product is to start low and increase in increments.

So say you start at 300 and everything's fine cool go to 450, maybe after 2 weeks on 450 you see that everything's still fine cool go to 550 or 600, and so on. When you finally get to a point where you're seeing side effects all you have to do is drop back down to the previous dose where everything was okay and you know you're good to go.

That hole needing a minimum of 600 EQ thing is like a 90's stereotype. Yes around 600 is where it starts to get good, but it works at pretty much any dose over 200mg, I'm sure even less would do "something" but 600+ is when it seems to be in full effect

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Many people associate the huge ghrelin mimetic feeling with a BG drop as they are similar. Anyone who has taken 200+mcg of ghrp-6 or even 2 and has also gone hypo off of slin will be able to attest to them being very similar feelings. Major difference is, at least the two worse times I got in trouble with slin, there was no hunger/desire to eat, just the sweaty "oh ****" panic feeling. With ghrelin its more of a sweaty compulsive must eat everything feeling. BOTH are satisfied/rectified with feeding.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Many people associate the huge ghrelin mimetic feeling with a BG drop as they are similar. Anyone who has taken 200+mcg of ghrp-6 or even 2 and has also gone hypo off of slin will be able to attest to them being very similar feelings. Major difference is, at least the two worse times I got in trouble with slin, there was no hunger/desire to eat, just the sweaty "oh ****" panic feeling. With ghrelin its more of a sweaty compulsive must eat everything feeling. BOTH are satisfied/rectified with feeding.
You nailed it

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You nailed it
That's what she.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................used to say.:confused:

beefyfan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Cardarine gives me the hypo feeling sometimes. I'll just hit a quick spoonful of peanut butter and drink some water. Goes away almost instantly. That's been my experience at least.

Noncompetitive

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Thanks. That was a great explanation

Noncompetitive

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Ok. After the much appreciated input on here. I'm gonna run this.
Test 500, Eq 500 16 weeks.
Superdrol 20 first 3 weeks, last 3 weeks.
Mk677 and cardarine 25 day.
PCT not needed as I blast and cruise.
Once again I am very appreciative of the input I received on Eq, mk677, and cardarine. You all were informative, critical, safety based. Exactly what I was looking for.

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
it feels to me like the 677 is makes me use extra calories to grow and I need to eat more. it seems like I don't put on fat like I should with this much food too. i don't have get hypo symptoms but I also make sure to eat soon after taking it. the hunger symptoms feels like you fasted for too long. not the normal hunger feeling. so I always feed (I'm bulking anyways)

Noncompetitive

Awards
  • First Up Vote
it feels to me like the 677 is makes me use extra calories to grow and I need to eat more. it seems like I don't put on fat like I should with this much food too. i don't have get hypo symptoms but I also make sure to eat soon after taking it. the hunger symptoms feels like you fasted for too long. not the normal hunger feeling. so I always feed (I'm bulking anyways)
Did it or cardarine make you crave sweets? Like cakes, candy bars, ect

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Did it or cardarine make you crave sweets? Like cakes, candy bars, ect
I haven't done cardarine, but for 677: maybe a little? I always have a balance of sweet and salty and I don't think it changed too much. I just can eat a lot more. when I do splurge on sugary stuff I'll usually do ice cream, fruit, pancakes, or waffles. I don't like hard candy. chocolate is good. i think fruit is probably the best option because it complements meat nicely.

Noncompetitive

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I haven't done cardarine, but for 677: maybe a little? I always have a balance of sweet and salty and I don't think it changed too much. I just can eat a lot more. when I do splurge on sugary stuff I'll usually do ice cream, fruit, pancakes, or waffles. I don't like hard candy. chocolate is good. i think fruit is probably the best option because it complements meat nicely.
K. I appreciate it. I've always been a meat and tater guy but I have really had to suppress my desire for sweets lately.

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
K. I appreciate it. I've always been a meat and tater guy but I have really had to suppress my desire for sweets lately.
you could go the 0 Cal sweetener route if avoiding sweets works for you physically. I like a good liquid stevia. just a few drops in something and it's really sweet. you could also find a sweet tasting 0 Cal electrolyte drink.

Noncompetitive

Awards
  • First Up Vote
you could go the 0 Cal sweetener route if avoiding sweets works for you physically. I like a good liquid stevia. just a few drops in something and it's really sweet. you could also find a sweet tasting 0 Cal electrolyte drink.
Yes sir, I do. The only time I indulge in a candy bar, ect. is prior to a workout.

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yes sir, I do. The only time I indulge in a candy bar, ect. is prior to a workout.
you do understand that spiking your insulin is good for building muscle right? fat too, but during a bulk you can benefit from proper sugar intake imo. post workout sugar is common. look at the dextrose users. I don't recommend going that far, but an orange after lifting is probably amazing for you.

Noncompetitive

Awards
  • First Up Vote
you do understand that spiking your insulin is good for building muscle right? fat too, but during a bulk you can benefit from proper sugar intake imo. post workout sugar is common. look at the dextrose users. I don't recommend going that far, but an orange after lifting is probably amazing for you.
I knew that it was but I guess I thought it just applied to the slin users. My post workout shake has 5 grams. Is that sufficient?

Noncompetitive

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Sorry for another question, just trying to be safe. Read on a couple of sites that cycles over 12-14 weeks reek havoc on your HTPA. I was gonna run Eq and test for 16 weeks. Would you all shorten that or would just a few extra weeks not really matter much.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That much traditional Cardarine taken at once could possibly have made you go hypo in conjunction with enough activity.

I am currently using 10mg of the newer GW0742/Super Cardarine first thing in the morning. Days I also train in the morning early before work, I have found I absolutely rip through carbs to try to sustain elevated glucose levels. I have had to come in from the garage a couple times for honey or such. I am not using Mk677, and have a fasting BG around 90 typically.

The thing to mention is MK677 does raise fasting glucose some, but it would still be possible overall in my experience.

I do not think Cardarine is proven safe enough that you should endlessly stay on it. I realize the rat cancer studies were kind of rigged, but a lot of drugs do pass those tests so that’s something to bear in mind. I would discontinue it when you go on blast except for the time you are also on orals, as it can help sustain a bit better lipid profile.

Sorry for another question, just trying to be safe. Read on a couple of sites that cycles over 12-14 weeks reek havoc on your HTPA. I was gonna run Eq and test for 16 weeks. Would you all shorten that or would just a few extra weeks not really matter much.
You’re on TRT, so your HPTA is already shutdown. This concern only applies to someone coming off and attempting PCT between less frequent blasts. At 48, those days are behind you.

Lastly, I personally got crashed estradiol/e2 when I tried to cruise 120/120 test & eq which ruined my lipids, and joints were all creaky & achey. This is user dependent, but if you respond like me even 500/500 won’t be enough actual e2. You will just have to choose doses and see how you respond. Some guys can run 200 test and over a gram of eq no issue.

Noncompetitive

Awards
  • First Up Vote
That much traditional Cardarine taken at once could possibly have made you go hypo in conjunction with enough activity.

I am currently using 10mg of the newer GW0742/Super Cardarine first thing in the morning. Days I also train in the morning early before work, I have found I absolutely rip through carbs to try to sustain elevated glucose levels. I have had to come in from the garage a couple times for honey or such. I am not using Mk677, and have a fasting BG around 90 typically.

The thing to mention is MK677 does raise fasting glucose some, but it would still be possible overall in my experience.

I do not think Cardarine is proven safe enough that you should endlessly stay on it. I realize the rat cancer studies were kind of rigged, but a lot of drugs do pass those tests so that’s something to bear in mind. I would discontinue it when you go on blast except for the time you are also on orals, as it can help sustain a bit better lipid profile.

You’re on TRT, so your HPTA is already shutdown. This concern only applies to someone coming off and attempting PCT between less frequent blasts. At 48, those days are behind you.

Lastly, I personally got crashed estradiol/e2 when I tried to cruise 120/120 test & eq which ruined my lipids, and joints were all creaky & achey. This is user dependent, but if you respond like me even 500/500 won’t be enough actual e2. You will just have to choose doses and see how you respond. Some guys can run 200 test and over a gram of eq no issue.
Brother thanks very much for clarifying that for me. I do my best to research but it confuses me sometimes. I so appreciate your input.

Noncompetitive

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I cut my cardarine and mk677 dose down to 15mg/day and sides went away. Just putting this out there in case it helps someone else. Thanks guys

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
is this your first time on 677 and cardarine? probably should have tried them separately. 12.5mg daily of 677 is enough to make me a hungry teenager. couldn't imagine stacking it

Noncompetitive

Awards
  • First Up Vote
is this your first time on 677 and cardarine? probably should have tried them separately. 12.5mg daily of 677 is enough to make me a hungry teenager. couldn't imagine stacking it
Yes it was. Underestimated it's potency. Lesson learned. 😆