mk677 can cause weight gain? ( fat)

DS3317

Awards
I gained a ton of fat on it but only because it made me feel severely hypo and I had to keep pounding down calories. Most people I know it makes them retain a ton of water. Gave me all the negative sides of higher doses of gh without the positives

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
MK-677 doesn't cause fat gain in and of itself, but as others have stated, if you eat more calories than you need, you will add bodyfat.

MK-677 is solely a muscle gaining compound, NOT a fat loss and muscle gaining compound like exo. GH. Numerous studies have shown MK-677 to promote increases in lean muscle mass, even without training. The first 10 days of using MK, your GH levels go through the roof (I've seen bloodwork that is the equivalent of 8-10 iu of exo. GH), but desensitization begins to occur fairly rapidly after that, leaving you with a blood level closer to 3 iu after a few weeks. Therefore, in order to continue reaping maximum benefit from the compound...while also saving money, I now recommend cycling it 8 days on/ 4 days off. Or, 4 days on/ 2 days off. Either one will work well.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
MK-677 doesn't cause fat gain in and of itself, but as others have stated, if you eat more calories than you need, you will add bodyfat.

MK-677 is solely a muscle gaining compound, NOT a fat loss and muscle gaining compound like exo. GH. Numerous studies have shown MK-677 to promote increases in lean muscle mass, even without training. The first 10 days of using MK, your GH levels go through the roof (I've seen bloodwork that is the equivalent of 8-10 iu of exo. GH), but desensitization begins to occur fairly rapidly after that, leaving you with a blood level closer to 3 iu after a few weeks. Therefore, in order to continue reaping maximum benefit from the compound...while also saving money, I now recommend cycling it 8 days on/ 4 days off. Or, 4 days on/ 2 days off. Either one will work well.
Well that certainly is interesting...

Not as interesting as the upcoming release of your new focus supplement, but interesting nonetheless 😁

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Here is a study on mk 677. Body composition on older adults.

Narrows Labs Rep

Narrows Labs Rep

Awards
The first 10 days of using MK, your GH levels go through the roof (I've seen bloodwork that is the equivalent of 8-10 iu of exo. GH), but desensitization begins to occur fairly rapidly after that, leaving you with a blood level closer to 3 iu after a few weeks. Therefore, in order to continue reaping maximum benefit from the compound...while also saving money, I now recommend cycling it 8 days on/ 4 days off. Or, 4 days on/ 2 days off. Either one will work well.
Great info.

jackedviking

jackedviking

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Good advice @Mike Arnold. Is that recommendation dose dependent? Or just any dose?

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Does this 8 on 4 off protocol is also good if you are using mk 677 more in a anti agin protocol versus a mass gaining protocol?

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Does this 8 on 4 off protocol is also good if you are using mk 677 more in a anti agin protocol versus a mass gaining protocol?
I would use the same protocol regardless of your goal, as it increases effectiveness, saves money and has a reduced impact on insulin senstivity.

The only variable that makes sense to potentially tinker with is dosage. Obviously, higher doses (25 mg/day) are for those who want to maximize results, while those who are looking for a less potent effect may want to use less. Not everyone is looking to increases GH and IGF-1 levels as much as possible.

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

why 8 and 4 or 4 and 2... I seen a lot of different protocols. Ive been running it non stop for 3 months now, wouldn't mind a more efficient way optimizing GH levels

UKG

Awards
  • First Up Vote
why 8 and 4 or 4 and 2... I seen a lot of different protocols. Ive been running it non stop for 3 months now, wouldn't mind a more efficient way optimizing GH levels
I’d like to know the basis for 8/4 or 4/2 as well please. Has this been proven to increase the effectiveness overall? Is 4 days off enough to ‘reset’? If so there’s a definite win there with product also lasting 50% longer!

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’d like to know the basis for 8/4 or 4/2 as well please. Has this been proven to increase the effectiveness overall? Is 4 days off enough to ‘reset’? If so there’s a definite win there with product also lasting 50% longer!
All GH secretagogues/peptides cause desensitization within days of use. The point is that I would not use it for longer than about a week without taking time off. 50% off-time has proven to be adequate for re-setting sensitivity. It won't re-set 100%, but if you run the product at a 1:1 ratio of ON to OFF time, you will get less benefit because there is too much time off. I have found that IGF-1 levels tend to rise the highest, with the least amount of money spent, by running it no longer than 8 days with 50% time off.

comandotech

comandotech

Awards

Friend please can you help me. I am natural and I was thinking of consuming a natural anabolic as a vector or mass max xt. but now I see this post of MK-677. please can you tell me if it is good for volume. If I'm still natural if I consume it. thank you

comandotech

comandotech

Awards
Friends, I don't speak English. in case anyone can watch the video and comment here about the mk-677.

redtrek

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Friends, I don't speak English. in case anyone can watch the video and comment here about the mk-677.
If you didn't know, youtube has auto-generated subtitles and can translate to most languages in the settings.
In my opinion mk-677 doesn't really cause much size, but is able to improve the quality of tissues with less work--it's a lot like being younger.
It's really your decision as to what is or isn't natural. mk-677 use is banned by doping agencies so take that as you will.

UKG

Awards
  • First Up Vote
All GH secretagogues/peptides cause desensitization within days of use. The point is that I would not use it for longer than about a week without taking time off. 50% off-time has proven to be adequate for re-setting sensitivity. It won't re-set 100%, but if you run the product at a 1:1 ratio of ON to OFF time, you will get less benefit because there is too much time off. I have found that IGF-1 levels tend to rise the highest, with the least amount of money spent, by running it no longer than 8 days with 50% time off.
Thank you for the response. Is 25 mg still considered optimal. If using mainly in attempt to heal an injury or even perhaps preventative measure (I’m mid forties, joints are more niggly than they used to be!) would you go this high? Of course, I’m assuming the products I buy are doses as labelled (should know better really!).
You don’t ship to uk do you?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I gained a ton of fat on it but only because it made me feel severely hypo and I had to keep pounding down calories. Most people I know it makes them retain a ton of water. Gave me all the negative sides of higher doses of gh without the positives
You weren't going hypo. It makes you feel that way but that's not actually what's happening.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
If you didn't know, youtube has auto-generated subtitles and can translate to most languages in the settings.
In my opinion mk-677 doesn't really cause much size, but is able to improve the quality of tissues with less work--it's a lot like being younger.
It's really your decision as to what is or isn't natural. mk-677 use is banned by doping agencies so take that as you will.
How do you turn the subtitles on? I've been saying forever I wish YouTube had subtitles

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ill be running Mk soon, with stenabolic and gw to combat insulin issues. Ill post itt when i get to it

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Ill be running Mk soon, with stenabolic and gw to combat insulin issues. Ill post itt when i get to it
Unless your getting injectable stenabolic save your money. The oral is completely worthless. Bioavailability is like 2%. You would need like a bottle of the oral per day to see it work.