Mk677 and twitching and cramping (electrolyte imbalance)

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So i noticed as i started taking mk677 again that i get muscle twitches all over. I also notice sporadic heart palpitations coming back .
I also had some weird cramps where both my neck and pecs cramped. Very uncomfortable.

It seems like mk677 dries me out, i lose subq water and look way more vascular.

I am aware that it increases calcium levels in the blood. So what would be the best general course of action to balance the electrolytes?

Should I increase potassium and magnesium intake? Mostly through foods of course.

As far as i am concerned, it acts as a diuretic for me. Never saw any bloat, just hunger.

Rebuild

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
So i noticed as i started taking mk677 again that i get muscle twitches all over. I also notice sporadic heart palpitations coming back .
I also had some weird cramps where both my neck and pecs cramped. Very uncomfortable.

It seems like mk677 dries me out, i lose subq water and look way more vascular.

I am aware that it increases calcium levels in the blood. So what would be the best general course of action to balance the electrolytes?

Should I increase potassium and magnesium intake? Mostly through foods of course.

As far as i am concerned, it acts as a diuretic for me. Never saw any bloat, just hunger.
You sure it's not anxiety? I quit using mk due to extreme anxiety causing muscle pain/cramps.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You sure it's not anxiety? I quit using mk due to extreme anxiety causing muscle pain/cramps.
You know what i notice pretty bad anxiety this time around and it sucks. Weird. Didnt get it last time. But yeah, it is pretty bad at times.
Almost to the point of panic attacks sometimes.

I actually did get some panic attacks last week when i started mk again after a 3 month break, similar to how i got them on masteron.

But i endured then as i love mk's effects.

I see a lot of people reporting anxiety on mk677. Hell, i see more anxiety related stories to mk677 than to AAS.

But yeah, i get those anxiety cramps in my stomach. It sucks big time.

Last time i used it i didnt get anxiety but i was on 100mg test per week so testosterone probably offset some of the anxiety. Right now i am off everything except mk677.

But i still believe it is causing some kind of electrolyte imbalance as it dries me out, it gets veins popping all over my arms.

But...what the hell is going on with mk677 and anxiety?

Edit: Just want to add... i used to get skipped beats after I would inject a large (100mg +) dose of test, especially if some time had passed from my last injection (so that there was a spike in test levels).
Those skipped beats would coincide with me feeling all wired from the test hitting my system. I reckoned it was from my cns being overstimulated,

So...those skipped beats right now could derinitely be from anxiety/overactive sympathetic nervous system. So could a part of cramping.

Last edited:

Rebuild

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
You know what i notice pretty bad anxiety this time around and it sucks. Weird. Didnt get it last time. But yeah, it is pretty bad at times.
Almost to the point of panic attacks sometimes.

I actually did get some panic attacks last week when i started mk again after a 3 month break, similar to how i got them on masteron.

But i endured then as i love mk's effects.

I see a lot of people reporting anxiety on mk677. Hell, i see more anxiety related stories to mk677 than to AAS.

But yeah, i get those anxiety cramps in my stomach. It sucks big time.

Last time i used it i didnt get anxiety but i was on 100mg test per week so testosterone probably offset some of the anxiety. Right now i am off everything except mk677.

But i still believe it is causing some kind of electrolyte imbalance as it dries me out, it gets veins popping all over my arms.

But...what the hell is going on with mk677 and anxiety?

Edit: Just want to add... i used to get skipped beats after I would inject a large (100mg +) dose of test, especially if some time had passed from my last injection (so that there was a spike in test levels).
Those skipped beats would coincide with me feeling all wired from the test hitting my system. I reckoned it was from my cns being overstimulated,

So...those skipped beats right now could derinitely be from anxiety/overactive sympathetic nervous system. So could a part of cramping.
I assume chronic ghrelin activation is what causes the anxiety. I ran mk for a year with no anxiety problems, but now if I try it, one or two weeks in and I have uncontrollable anxiety. But yeah, it sucks because the muscle fullness and cheap igf elevation were fantastic. Now I just use peptides and have gotten over pinning 3-4 times per day, it's not bad once you get used to it.

Reactions: UNX
YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I assume chronic ghrelin activation is what causes the anxiety. I ran mk for a year with no anxiety problems, but now if I try it, one or two weeks in and I have uncontrollable anxiety. But yeah, it sucks because the muscle fullness and cheap igf elevation were fantastic. Now I just use peptides and have gotten over pinning 3-4 times per day, it's not bad once you get used to it.
I don’t remember getting anxiety from mk in the past but I am prone to anxiety in general and plan on using it again starting tomorrow. When you stop taking mk, how long until the anxiety goes away?

Rebuild

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I don’t remember getting anxiety from mk in the past but I am prone to anxiety in general and plan on using it again starting tomorrow. When you stop taking mk, how long until the anxiety goes away?
It was significantly better a day or two after stopping, then fully went away after a week. I definitely had relationship problems going on, but it was like mk made my anxiety response multiple times stronger than it should have been.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I f
I feel anxiety about an hour or two post dose. For exqmple if i take it before bed, i can wake up an hour later feeling jittery, unable to calm down and heart working a little faster than usual.

So as the onset of anxiety is rapid, i guess resolution of sides is also.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Does anyone know if mk677 is hepatotoxic? I’m already on rad and wanna add mk but I might resist the urge if mk has been shown to mess with the liver.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Does anyone know if mk677 is hepatotoxic? I’m already on rad and wanna add mk but I might resist the urge if mk has been shown to mess with the liver.
You’re fine lol you’re not on superdrol wondering if seeing winstrol would be too much for your liver you’re a little rad! You SHOULD add mk actually

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You’re fine lol you’re not on superdrol wondering if seeing winstrol would be too much for your liver you’re a little rad! You SHOULD add mk actually
Alright man. Thanks for the support. I get paranoid about this stuff haha.