MK677 and nolvadex pct?

Mr_11B

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I was thinking about running nolva 40/40/20/20 and mk677 at 25/25/25/25/25/25 for pct in Hope's of it helping maintain my gains and prevent muscle wasting since mk677 is non suppressive. Wanted some opinions on this.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Those two are fine. Have you ran mk before? 25mg would have me groggy in the am but some people are fine

Mr_11B

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Those two are fine. Have you ran mk before? 25mg would have me groggy in the am but some people are fine
No I've never ran it. In my research phases right now trying to get all of the info I can so I can run it properly and safely

Drolball

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Mk is a great addition. Run it for at least 3 months and you could start at a lower dose to see how you react. I'm currently on my third week at 15mg and don't plan on increasing any time soon.

Mr_11B

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Mk is a great addition. Run it for at least 3 months and you could start at a lower dose to see how you react. I'm currently on my third week at 15mg and don't plan on increasing any time soon.
Does it help with retention of gains during pct? Is it even possible to add muscle mass during pct with the addition of mk677?

Drolball

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Does it help with retention of gains during pct? Is it even possible to add muscle mass during pct with the addition of mk677?
Anecdotally its helped me retain gains. Nolva lowers IGF-1 so mk should help with this. The sleep and hunger benefits alone make it worth it.

Mr_11B

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Anecdotally its helped me retain gains. Nolva lowers IGF-1 so mk should help with this. The sleep and hunger benefits alone make it worth it.
The hunger and igf1 increase was the main reason I was looking into this for pct.

irishiron300

irishiron300

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would run for more than 2 months for full effect.

It’s a great addition to PCT stack. And the dreams....they crazzzy

Mr_11B

Awards
  • First Up Vote
How long does it take for you to get an increase in appetite. I know its person dependent but how long did it take for you to notice

danielvp

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How long does it take for you to get an increase in appetite. I know its person dependent but how long did it take for you to notice
In my experience appetite kicks in within an hour of the first dose.

Mr_11B

Awards
  • First Up Vote
In my experience appetite kicks in within an hour of the first dose.
One last question. I usually dose my nolvadex in the morning. I was thinking of dosing my mk677 in the morning and the evening. Would there be a problem with dosing my nolva and mk677 at the Same time in the morning?

danielvp

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
One last question. I usually dose my nolvadex in the morning. I was thinking of dosing my mk677 in the morning and the evening. Would there be a problem with dosing my nolva and mk677 at the Same time in the morning?
Haven't used nolva before but I highly doubt there would be any issue taking them at the same time. Hopefully someone else will chime in.

I'd recommend playing with the timing of when you dose mk, before bed seems to work best for most, but it lowers sleep quality for some people, and they prefer to take it in the morning/day. Split dosing works too, but I didn't like it.

Mr_11B

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Haven't used nolva before but I highly doubt there would be any issue taking them at the same time. Hopefully someone else will chime in.

I'd recommend playing with the timing of when you dose mk, before bed seems to work best for most, but it lowers sleep quality for some people, and they prefer to take it in the morning/day. Split dosing works too, but I didn't like it.
Awesome! Thanks for all of the info brother!

Drolball

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I’m dosing at night so I noticed the increase within the first week. People that take it in the morning probably notice it sooner.

You should be fine taking it at the same time as the serm. I don’t believe there’s any interaction. I always did both at night.