Mk677 and HGH dosing question for injury rehab

maximillia

maximillia

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I have gotten a couple of injuries I am rehabbing atm so I got hold of 50IUs of HGH and lots of mk677. I am already using 12.5 mg of mk everyday.

Please tell me how I should dose the GH. I am thinking 2 IUs everyday. I know that's a small dose, but I still have to ask, is that + mk going to present any risk of organ growth or something? I mean in any severe way. I also don't want my forehead going the way of LeBron James.

I am thinking of taking the GH 3 hours after breakfast, and to wait at least an hour and a half after that to have anything, probably more. That's okay? I will take berberine too when I start this. Please let me know anything I might have missed. I want to be careful with this. My blood sugar is fine on the MK , but don't want it to slip further.

MadStax

MadStax

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
You're probably only getting 2-3iu from the MK, at best. Dosing 2iu for 25 days will almost certainly not mess with your blood sugar or cause organ growth.

maximillia

maximillia

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
You're probably only getting 2-3iu from the MK, at best. Dosing 2iu for 25 days will almost certainly not mess with your blood sugar or cause organ growth.
Thanks for the response. I see. Do you think my dosing schedule is alright? I have read that basically you have to take it away from food, because of the insulin resistance. And I also read not to dose it before going to sleep, and I am unable to understand why that is. I would have preferred that. Is it really not okay to take HGH before bed, so basically after dinner?

MadStax

MadStax

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I take my first dose immediately upon waking in the morning. I wait 30-45 min til I have breakfast. I take the other half of my dose an hour before lunch.

suavmcgauv

Awards
  • First Up Vote
What kind of research or experiences have you seen about using MK while also using growth? Curious, does the exogenous GH blunt the effect of the MK?
Personally Ive run growth, or Ive run peptides, at least I usually do not do both on the same day. I just figure that the peptides are better saved for while not on growth, for economics sake.

MadStax

MadStax

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
What kind of research or experiences have you seen about using MK while also using growth? Curious, does the exogenous GH blunt the effect of the MK?
Personally Ive run growth, or Ive run peptides, at least I usually do not do both on the same day. I just figure that the peptides are better saved for while not on growth, for economics sake.
There's a ton of great info in this thread: https://anabolicminds.com/community/threads/bloodwork-study-of-4iu-gh-vs-peptides-mk677-similar-to-2-3-iu-gh.302178/

Rebuild

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
A low dose of GH like 2 ius will not inhibit mk. Combining peptides with GH is fairly common and much more effective than separate, just has to be timed properly.

maximillia

maximillia

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
A low dose of GH like 2 ius will not inhibit mk. Combining peptides with GH is fairly common and much more effective than separate, just has to be timed properly.
When should I dose the MK once I start the GH?

maximillia

maximillia

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Do you guys think there's much of a difference between 12.5 mg and 25 mg of MK every day? Also- this is directed to all those who have experience with GH- did you guys notice any head growth from being on GH? If so, at what dose?

Can I presume that I am cumulatively getting around 4 IUs of GH, 2 from actual GH administration,and 2 from MK?

MadStax

MadStax

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Do you guys think there's much of a difference between 12.5 mg and 25 mg of MK every day? Also- this is directed to all those who have experience with GH- did you guys notice any head growth from being on GH? If so, at what dose?

Can I presume that I am cumulatively getting around 4 IUs of GH, 2 from actual GH administration,and 2 from MK?
I think 25mg just increases the side effects. For me, 12.5mg was perfect. If you can tolerate the higher dose, it's possible you'll get better results, but it's diminishing returns.

As for head growth, 4iu per day for 25 days will not cause anything noticeable.

maximillia

maximillia

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Hey guys, wanted to ask something about my blood sugar vales while on 12.5 mg Mk677 and 2IU hgh. Please look at the graphic below:
2020-11-10.png

So as you can see, the HbA1c is slightly out of range. Owing to this, I stopped using the HGH. I am taking berberine too. Any ideas about what additional things I could do? I eat a low carb diet, can try lowering those further. Will I simply have to use HGH without being on MK then?

Also, when I am on MK alone, I am usually sitting on 5.6-5.7 HbA1c, just within range. I stay on MK for a very long time at a stretch. Does anyone think that's a bad idea at these levels? or is it fine pretty much to stay at that level? I have noticed it improves super quick If I stop the MK.

Rebuild

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Hey guys, wanted to ask something about my blood sugar vales while on 12.5 mg Mk677 and 2IU hgh. Please look at the graphic below:
View attachment 199297

So as you can see, the HbA1c is slightly out of range. Owing to this, I stopped using the HGH. I am taking berberine too. Any ideas about what additional things I could do? I eat a low carb diet, can try lowering those further. Will I simply have to use HGH without being on MK then?

Also, when I am on MK alone, I am usually sitting on 5.6-5.7 HbA1c, just within range. I stay on MK for a very long time at a stretch. Does anyone think that's a bad idea at these levels? or is it fine pretty much to stay at that level? I have noticed it improves super quick If I stop the MK.
How long have you been on MK? At the very least I would take several months off both MK and HGH if I was you. I ran MK for over a year and have had some insulin resistance issues since. The fact that you are on a low carb diet and your average blood glucose is 123 is definitely not good, imo. I eat between 100-250 grams of carbs a day and my blood sugar never gets over 120. MK destroys a lot of people's blood sugar and is not worth it at all, imo.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I agree with the post above. You took out hgh but mk677 is much more likely to cause you trouble than 2iu of growth. (Which is prescribed for a lifetime for some people). I also ran thru similar problems with mk677 and overall for the LITTLE it can do... i have to classify this drug as... trashhhhhhhhhh

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
mk667 is SAID to be around 1-2 iu of gh but to say 2iu of growth + a certain amount of mk would equal 4-5iu is a little absurd. If it worked like that wouldn’t all the top pros use mk? Nobody does. Why would my coach have me spend 300$ a month on growth if I could diminish these cost by taking gh + mk. Sadly mk will never be half as good as gh

maximillia

maximillia

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Thanks guys for responding. You don't really see much spoken about this side of MK. I guess I will go off the MK and go from there and maybe try the 2IU GH alone. Thanks again guys.