Unanswered MK677 and GW as a PCT after RAd140

B

Bk1991

Awards
So just watched this video from greg douchette, who I think drops some pretty knowledgeable info, and he said takign GW and Mk677 after taking rad 140 will let you keep all your gains. , What are peoples thoughts and has anyone tried it.

Also just to throw in, whats the best test base for rad 140, im currently usign dermacrine and that first bottle is almost finished so need to replenisnh my tets base, wondering if somehting better?

Mattycmoite

Mattycmoite

Awards
  • First Up Vote
So just watched this video from greg douchette, who I think drops some pretty knowledgeable info, and he said takign GW and Mk677 after taking rad 140 will let you keep all your gains. , What are peoples thoughts and has anyone tried it.

Also just to throw in, whats the best test base for rad 140, im currently usign dermacrine and that first bottle is almost finished so need to replenisnh my tets base, wondering if somehting better?
It's great with a SERM at retaining gains.

And Test?
Otherwise (if you must) Epi-andro at 1g or more a day. Preferably 1.5g

B

Bk1991

Awards
It's great with a SERM at retaining gains.

And Test?
Otherwise (if you must) Epi-andro at 1g or more a day. Preferably 1.5g
Does MK and GW not suppress you?

ANd is epi andro more potent than dernacrine?. or should I just reorder dermacrine?

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I use this combo in every pct, along with few peptides, but every pct I used mk and gw it turned out just fine, I remained lean and kept gains.

B

Bk1991

Awards
I use this combo in every pct, along with few peptides, but every pct I used mk and gw it turned out just fine, I remained lean and kept gains.
thanks for the reply, so is there no suppression with mk and gw?, and im not on trt either, if that makes any difference

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
thanks for the reply, so is there no suppression with mk and gw?, and im not on trt either, if that makes any difference
No, they are not suppressive

J

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
what kind of results you gettin from rad?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah as above mk and gw in Pct FTW

Not suppressive and mk in particular is a great feel good compound for the body.

Im a massive peptides fan myself and those with mk plus gw is almost as good as a cycle.

Mk should be run for longer periods (months and months) for full benefit

Gw you need to make your own mind up on. There are links to cancer (and links to it being anti cancer) - I personally use it for a month transitioning into and then through pct but you need to look at the research available and make your own call brother.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
How do you dose them 20mg GW and 20mg Mk?

Thanks bro

Mattycmoite

Mattycmoite

Awards
  • First Up Vote
They don't effect hormone levels. Mk will increase blood glucose a bit so a insulin mimetic helps. GW helps with endurance, lowers cortisol. The cancer things looks to be B.S. the dosages used on rats were stupid high.

Epi andro is stronger than demacrine at 1g a day or above. Though i noticed a small amount of hair shedding at that dose.