Unanswered Mk-677

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Has anybody has liver function tests while researching purerawz mk-677?

I had a blood test done and my ast and alt wee significantly elevated. Like 3x normal.

Also i read on a random facebook post somebody else’s liver enzymes were elevated by purerawz mk-677

Heybros1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Gotta make sure what you have is legit too. My first bottle made my vision go crazy wierd, boners that wouldn't go down, insomnia, and water retention so bad first dose I woke up with bags under.my eyes filled with water

Heybros1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Gotta make sure what you have is legit too. My first bottle made my vision go crazy wierd, boners that wouldn't go down, insomnia, and water retention so bad first dose I woke up with bags under.my eyes filled with water, oh and a drug like euphoria. It was fucked

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Didn’t have the liver issues, but mk messed with my blood sugar horribly. Dropped 15 points within 2 days of coming off after only being on it about a month.

cstallion

Awards
  • Established
Didn’t have the liver issues, but mk messed with my blood sugar horribly. Dropped 15 points within 2 days of coming off after only being on it about a month.
Same here... after 2 weeks of use my fasting measurements were 120-140. Crazy!

cstallion

Awards
  • Established
Same here... after 2 weeks of use my fasting measurements were 120-140. Crazy!

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This is concerning considering a lot of people say how they like mk677 as it is a mild substance with a lot of recovery/muscle preserving/fat loss benefits.

Also, i am considering it (already have it) to add it to my next recomp cycle.
i have naturally low (below normal range) fasting blood glucose so it might be less of an issue, but i will still need to monitor.

And bloat puts me off. A little bloat is fine, but i dont want to be so bloated thatmy blood pressure increases.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
This is concerning considering a lot of people say how they like mk677 as it is a mild substance with a lot of recovery/muscle preserving/fat loss benefits.

i have naturally low (below normal range) fasting blood glucose so it might be less of an issue, but i will still need to monitor.

And bloat puts me off. A little bloat is fine, but i dont want to be so bloated thatmy blood pressure increases.
I see it as a bulking aid, not really a help for cutting. Can’t imagine how it could help with fat loss. I liked the sleep on it, main reason I took it.

cstallion

Awards
  • Established

I’ve also heard multiple people run MK677 on low carb or even Keto diets to mitigate the blot and blood sugar issues. Honestly, I’m gonna try it one more time on Keto sometime in the future to see if it helps with my blood sugar.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’ve also heard multiple people run MK677 on low carb or even Keto diets to mitigate the blot and blood sugar issues. Honestly, I’m gonna try it one more time on Keto sometime in the future to see if it helps with my blood sugar.
When i first strted taking mk677 a year ago, i started keto again. No issue until a few months later. Broke ketosis on a trip and now matter how strict i was with my diet after that, i could not sustain ketosis afterward. Ate nothing but fatty steak even did fat fasting, etc. Got down and dirty and could not for the life of me get consistent blood ketone readings. Was getting bounced out of ketosis all the time. I think mk677 could have had something to do with that, especially after tracking my blood sugar with it here recently.

cstallion

Awards
  • Established
When i first strted taking mk677 a year ago, i started keto again. No issue until a few months later. Broke ketosis on a trip and now matter how strict i was with my diet after that, i could not sustain ketosis afterward. Ate nothing but fatty steak even did fat fasting, etc. Got down and dirty and could not for the life of me get consistent blood ketone readings. Was getting bounced out of ketosis all the time. I think mk677 could have had something to do with that, especially after tracking my blood sugar with it here recently.
Very interesting @jrock645 .... I wonder what the explanation for that is? I plan on starting MK677 here in about 10-ish weeks once my Trest Ace run is complete... the plan is to move into TRT dose of Test with a dose of MK677 while I transition into Keto. I'm running a log so we will see if I experience the same results.

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the input everybody. So nobody has noticed liver toxicity for purerawz mk-677? I wonder if its got sone contaminants

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks for the input everybody. So nobody has noticed liver toxicity for purerawz mk-677? I wonder if its got sone contaminants
You sure its not something else? Alcohol? Tylenol? anything else you put in your body? Maybe get tested again. Never tried purerawz but I have used MK677 for a long time and have never had high liver enzymes