Mk 677 with 1295 with dac?

Bareknuckslift

Awards
What's the synergy?

35 years old. Athlete. 17% fatty. New to forum. Own a gym.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Suppose to work great but as much it cost you could just run real gh. I like mk677 a lot and what it does is increase the strength of your natural pulses. And cj with Dac causes a gh bleed that boost the pulses even more. Someone will probably give a better explanation. If you never ran mk677 by itself I would do that first and see how you handle it and test your bg. If I ran both I'd definatley take metformin or berberine with it and chromium picolonate. That constant bleed and numerous pulses a day is why it can wreck blood glucose so fast. You many be fine but keep an eye on it. If you haven't ran mk yet I would try it by itself as it's pretty strong on its own. Have heard it can boost igf levels similar to 2 to 4 ius of gh. Stacked with cjc with dac it's 8 to 10 ius if I remember right. More platses more dates has an article on it. Also supposedly takeing your mk677 with magnesium will help it work better as will hurpizine a. Haven't tried the magnesium intentionally but I usually use zma at night anyway.