Mk 677? Water in the muscle or under skin

Heybros1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
So a lot of users get crazy water retention with mk 677 but to those that have used it would you say most is in the muscle or underneath the skin almost like if your sodium intake was too high? Or a mixture of both. From what I have gathered its mainly under the skin. When I used it in the past I looked huge but got super bloated in the face.

Datsun280z

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Same. I usually go up 2 pounds or so the first 10 days. Feel more smooth under the skin water.

dezzy84

dezzy84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Fuller all over. But not just in the muscle. If you want that they superdrol or anadrol at a low body fat percentage...you're welcome

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Fuller all over. But not just in the muscle. If you want that they superdrol or anadrol at a low body fat percentage...you're welcome
Tren also gives a different full look. Not overly plump full, but hard and defined full, not as dry as proviron, but "shapely" muscles.

Mk677 makes me achieve a pump in a single set, like when i was 17.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yep as above. 2lbs of water almost straight away for me. Under the skin mainly but my joints feel great on it.

dezzy84

dezzy84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tren also gives a different full look. Not overly plump full, but hard and defined full, not as dry as proviron, but "shapely" muscles.

Mk677 makes me achieve a pump in a single set, like when i was 17.
I'd agree. It doesn't give me that plump look, which I like. Plus it makes me huff and puff like a fat person walking up a flight of steps .