MK-677 Sources

saderboy80

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can you guys PM me some MK-677 sources. Been getting a lot of bunk brands.

I prefer capsules over liquid using an oral dropper.

saderboy80

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Did you remove the other post?
I recommended Mike.
Did you look at it?
Still looked at it. Thank-you sir!

Just trying to get multiple sources/prices before I decide on one.

The conversation also went back to talking about Trena-v. Just thought it would be easier to start a new thread.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Still looked at it. Thank-you sir!

Just trying to get multiple sources/prices before I decide on one.

The conversation also went back to talking about Trena-v. Just thought it would be easier to start a new thread.
Ohhh.... That's right! ... I was thinking you had started a second thread on it.

I understand wanting different opinions.

saderboy80

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ohhh.... That's right! ... I was thinking you had started a second thread on it.

I understand wanting different opinions.
Still taking your opinion into account. I appreciate the feedback.

saderboy80

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ordered some from mike! Website and ease of access to pay was amazing. I hope the quality lives up to your hype.

Also, what would you guys consider side effects from MK-677 besides hunger (understand they lepton ghrelin cycle and the way it binds to ghrelin) receptors. lethargy, changing your circadian rhythm.

Water retention?
Cutting fat?
Positive attitude?
Nails or hair growing faster then usual?
I’ve heard people say the experience numbness or tingling in their extremities when doses too high.

What else am I missing guys?

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ordered some from mike! Website and ease of access to pay was amazing. I hope the quality lives up to your hype.

Also, what would you guys consider side effects from MK-677 besides hunger (understand they lepton ghrelin cycle and the way it binds to ghrelin) receptors. lethargy, changing your circadian rhythm.

Water retention?
Cutting fat?
Positive attitude?
Nails or hair growing faster then usual?
I’ve heard people say the experience numbness or tingling in their extremities when doses too high.

What else am I missing guys?
Take ashwaghanda and p5p, or take ashwaghanda and Prolactrone by BLR. You will have a slight raise in cortisol and prolactin from MK677. Take the MK677 an hour or two before bed. Go to bed 2 to 3 hours after eating. Following that protocol will maximize GH release, IGF increase, cortisol and prolactin reduction. I have been using MA MK677 along with another brand, and MA works!

Anabaholic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Take ashwaghanda and p5p, or take ashwaghanda and Prolactrone by BLR. You will have a slight raise in cortisol and prolactin from MK677. Take the MK677 an hour or two before bed. Go to bed 2 to 3 hours after eating. Following that protocol will maximize GH release, IGF increase, cortisol and prolactin reduction. I have been using MA MK677 along with another brand, and MA works!
Maybe consider some berberine too to help control blood sugar.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I was listening to mike on a podcast saying mk should either be run for shortish cycles or 5 on 2 off a week due to insulin resistance. Apparently the gh increase is much bigger when you start taking it and eases off the longer you run (which is contrary to a lot of the suggestions that it can and should be run for 6 months plus for max benefits).

hunger and water retention are pretty standard sides but subside after a week or so for most.

my feet have gone up half a size since I started using GH peptides.....

saderboy80

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks guys for all the advice!

Also will mk677 help with injuries?

Just this morning I strained my pec and possibly a small tear.

saderboy80

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I take SNS XT for cortisol and inhibit p for prolactin (contains p5p).

I’m assuming you are saying ashwaghanda helps with cortisol?

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I also take ashwagandha with mk for coritsol however i dont feel any different if i take inhibit p or not. And if exogenous test is not in the picture i get no gyno symptoms from mk. But even a little bit of test (100mg a week) and i get gyno flare up with mk.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I also take ashwagandha with mk for coritsol however i dont feel any different if i take inhibit p or not. And if exogenous test is not in the picture i get no gyno symptoms from mk. But even a little bit of test (100mg a week) and i get gyno flare up with mk.
I've been getting 100mg b6/p5p with my B complex. Been keeping prolactin issues at bay.

saderboy80

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Both are good. KSM66 seems to be the most widely used extract of Ashwaghanda.
I thought I’ve read the kSM 66 has stimulant properties.

Does anyone know if kSM 66 has any stimulating effects? I have insomnia and don’t take anything stimulating after 3pm.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I thought I’ve read the kSM 66 has stimulant properties.

Does anyone know if kSM 66 has any stimulating effects? I have insomnia and don’t take anything stimulating after 3pm.
I dont think it matters whethwr you take in the morning or at night. I take ashwagandha in the morning and after a few weeks I honestly do feel more calm and less anxious/edgie.

Studies have shown close to 30% reduction in cortisol.

saderboy80

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I dont think it matters whethwr you take in the morning or at night. I take ashwagandha in the morning and after a few weeks I honestly do feel more calm and less anxious/edgie.

That’s pretty impressive reduction in cortisol!

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar

Y'all read about ashwaghanda causing anhedonia, crazy stuff, i I don't know what to make of it