MK 677 Question

Malbranque

Malbranque

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hi all,

Just finished a small Dermacrine run and am starting Sup3r PCT now along with two to three pumps of Sustain Alpha.
Was just wondering if MK 677 would be beneficial now to help maintain the 'fountain of youth' effect I got from Dermacrine?

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No. They both have their benefits but as far as feeling youthful MK677 will NOT replicate the Dermacrine feeling.

Malbranque

Malbranque

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for taking the time to reply, boss.
Aye, that Dermacrine feeling is wonderful. Just going to cycle off for a month and go back on it, but was going to run Mk677 at 12.5mg before bed for skin and hair purposes.
Not sure if it will interact with anything else I'm taking like Sup3r PCT, Laxo and Sustain Alpha.
Don't suppose there's anything akin to Dermacrine when off the 'cycle'?

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks for taking the time to reply, boss.
Aye, that Dermacrine feeling is wonderful. Just going to cycle off for a month and go back on it, but was going to run Mk677 at 12.5mg before bed for skin and hair purposes.
Not sure if it will interact with anything else I'm taking like Sup3r PCT, Laxo and Sustain Alpha.
Don't suppose there's anything akin to Dermacrine when off the 'cycle'?
Sorry if I have misunderstood this, but you are “going to cycle off for a month and go back on it”... why even bother coming off and using what looks like a half ars*d PCT? Get a SERM. If it’s not an attempt at a being a PCT, then I’m even more confused.

Malbranque

Malbranque

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Well now I'm even more confused myself.
I was under the impression I'd recover from Dermacrine easily enough with an OTC PCT and a SERM wasn't needed.
Basically I wanted to add MK677 to an OTC PCT but now evidently I've been given the wrong advice re Dermacrine and I actually need a SERM according to you.

Malbranque

Malbranque

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I was under the impression I'd recover from Dermacrine easily enough with an OTC PCT and a SERM wasn't needed.
Basically I wanted to add MK677 to an OTC PCT but now evidently I've been given the wrong advice re Dermacrine and I actually need a SERM according to you.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
muscleupcrohn explains it perfectly. He articulates his words better than me.

Malbranque

Malbranque

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I'm still stumped. I get that a SERM is needed for Ostarine. I wouldn't touch Osta, anyway. But really never knew a SERM was needed for Dermacrine.
Only mention of Derma in that thread was some lad running concurrently with Sustain Alpha.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You don’t need a SERM.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You don’t need a SERM.