MK 677 Pulse to Reduce Desensitization from GH bleed?

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Whats up AM,

Anyone had any success with pulsing MK 677? And if so, would there be an ideal dosing protocol? iirc, MK 677 causes a 24 hour spike, so MWF dosing? EOD?

Trying to avoid desensitization from GH bleed.

Thanks for any insight.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
As far as I understand them, I believe the studies demonstrated mk677 enhances the bodies natural pulses with no desensitization. Dosed ed.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
As far as I understand them, I believe the studies demonstrated mk677 enhances the bodies natural pulses with no desensitization. Dosed ed.
Appreciate the reply. I'm still reading up and it seems desensitization isn't as much of an issue as I thought. Typically GH bleed would cause this but it seems MK 67, like you said, works more on the body's natural pulses. And even though it is active for 24 hours, the increase during those hours (not including the body's natural pulses) isn't high enough to cause any problems.

I'm really starting to like this compound : )

NewAgeMayan

Awards
fwiw, Ive read lots of logs on mk, and one general theme is that sides can be somewhat minimised by starting your dosing conservatively (around 10mg/d) and ramping from there.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
fwiw, Ive read lots of logs on mk, and one general theme is that sides can be somewhat minimised by starting your dosing conservatively (around 10mg/d) and ramping from there.
Any sides that I'm missing here or that are worth noting:

- Slight prolactin elevation
- Numbness in hands/feet in the morning

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Water retention, possible lethargy.

Prolactin and cortisol increases are typically transient, levels return to normal in approx a week.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Water retention, possible lethargy.

Prolactin and cortisol increases are typically transient, levels return to normal in approx a week.
Dang totally forgot about water retention. Not a big fan of that but oh well. Just makes it a bit hard to determine gains vs water weight for a bit.

Any idea if the water sheds off fast as soon as you are off?

Lethargy doesn't scare me. I used to get dead tired on AAS pre-ban (never used a test base) and still pushed thru. Plus since BP shouldn't get too high with MK I presume stimmed pre-workouts are ok.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Sorry not sure on water retention once dosing is terminated.

Personally Id be monitoring bp regardless (which I assume you will be).

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Sorry not sure on water retention once dosing is terminated.

Personally Id be monitoring bp regardless (which I assume you will be).
I always do buddy. I'll let you know how things go once I give it a whirl. It'll be a while though, running 2 other stacks first. Just preparing (and waiting for a sale to stock up haha).

NewAgeMayan

Awards
I always do buddy. I'll let you know how things go once I give it a whirl. It'll be a while though, running 2 other stacks first. Just preparing (and waiting for a sale to stock up haha).
Yeah do, I wont be starting my run for a while either.

aovereem

Awards
  • Established
Ive lost 3 kg and some strength since going off MK. Great compound, I just couldn't deal with the lethargy

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Ive lost 3 kg and some strength since going off MK. Great compound, I just couldn't deal with the lethargy
What dosing were you on and for how long?

Also, what was your total weight gained (I know its not a bulking compound at all, but you said you lost 3kg so I assume you gained some).

Thanks

aovereem

Awards
  • Established
Started at around 104 kg and went up to around 109 at my heaviest. Hovering around 10% bf. Weight came fast and it was definitely a lot of water. Was doing 25mg for 6 weeks before cutting it short. Was also doing some really low dose test and methyl-dht oxime, but it was a definite difference between being on and of MK. It really enhanced the effects of the androgens. It made me strong and swole. Weight came off quickly when I went off. Weigh around 106 now.

Didnt make any changes in diet I might add

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Started at around 104 kg and went up to around 109 at my heaviest. Hovering around 10% bf. Weight came fast and it was definitely a lot of water. Was doing 25mg for 6 weeks before cutting it short. Was also doing some really low dose test and methyl-dht oxime, but it was a definite difference between being on and of MK. It really enhanced the effects of the androgens. It made me strong and swole. Weight came off quickly when I went off. Weigh around 106 now.

Didnt make any changes in diet I might add
Appreciate the feedback. Once you were off and shed the water weight did you notice you were more shredded/vascular?

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Does the water weight from the Mk contribute to muscle fullness or only to ugly Cortisol like bloat?

AK1

AK1

Awards
But what happens when you come off this s*** does it leave your pituitary zapped out or neg'd low with feedback?

My concern is the tests are only done with deficient patients and not healthy ones....

What's to say that use of this SARM is safe for otherwise healthy guys to f*** about with?

doogans

doogans

Awards
  • Established
But what happens when you come off this s*** does it leave your pituitary zapped out or neg'd low with feedback?

My concern is the tests are only done with deficient patients and not healthy ones....

What's to say that use of this SARM is safe for otherwise healthy guys to f*** about with?
It's not a SARM although some companies market it as such. It's a growth hormone secretagogue

suavmcgauv

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Gh bleed is a bullshit term
Bleed is release, and release of gh is what we are after.