MK 677 optimization

Wildcat528

Wildcat528

Awards
  • Established
Hey y’all, how would you dose MK677 if you were trying to recomp if you train in the morning and have an IF diet. And I would say to take the potential side effects of hunger and tiredness out of it, so purely from an efficacy perspective. I was thinking either:

1. 25 mg in the morning pre workout
2. 25 mg at night before a large meal
3. 12.5 mg pre workout and 12.5 mg at night

I feel that each potentially has its benefits but wanted to see what y’all thought. Thanks!

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I tried all hours of the day with it. The only difference it made for me was: when did I want to be the most hungry? :) I've never done IF before but just thinking logically about it, I wouldn't want to take MK in the part of the day that I would be fasting. No way. So IMO take MK an hour before the eating part of the day starts. All 25mg's of it.

The other factor is lethargy and sleep. If it affects one or the other you might want to put that in to the decisions making process. For me lethargy is a bonus, as I am to nervous throughout the day, but didn't experience any lethargy with MK. Anyway, I used it for bulking, so I took it in the AM. When I started cutting I discontinued it's use, as the added hunger I got from it made cutting unnecessary more difficult.

Wildcat528

Wildcat528

Awards
  • Established
I tried all hours of the day with it. The only difference it made for me was: when did I want to be the most hungry? :) I've never done IF before but just thinking logically about it, I wouldn't want to take MK in the part of the day that I would be fasting. No way. So IMO take MK an hour before the eating part of the day starts. All 25mg's of it.

The other factor is lethargy and sleep. If it affects one or the other you might want to put that in to the decisions making process. For me lethargy is a bonus, as I am to nervous throughout the day, but didn't experience any lethargy with MK. Anyway, I used it for bulking, so I took it in the AM. When I started cutting I discontinued it's use, as the added hunger I got from it made cutting unnecessary more difficult.
Thanks man! I’ve been doing it pre workout in the morning for 4 days and haven’t had any hunger issues. A bit of lethargy though but nothing too atrocious.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks man! I’ve been doing it pre workout in the morning for 4 days and haven’t had any hunger issues. A bit of lethargy though but nothing too atrocious.
I didn't notice a lot of hunger when bulking, but noticed it a lot when cutting. Are you sure that what you have is infact Mk?

Wildcat528

Wildcat528

Awards
  • Established
I didn't notice a lot of hunger when bulking, but noticed it a lot when cutting. Are you sure that what you have is infact Mk?
I’m currently eating at maintenance and about to drop into a cut. But I assume it’s actually mk since it’s from a board sponsor. I would think and hope that it’s legit lol

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Hey y’all, how would you dose MK677 if you were trying to recomp if you train in the morning and have an IF diet. And I would say to take the potential side effects of hunger and tiredness out of it, so purely from an efficacy perspective. I was thinking either:

1. 25 mg in the morning pre workout
2. 25 mg at night before a large meal
3. 12.5 mg pre workout and 12.5 mg at night

I feel that each potentially has its benefits but wanted to see what y’all thought. Thanks!
I found no difference. If the MK sides are going to be too much for you - it won't matter when you take it.

Wildcat528

Wildcat528

Awards
  • Established
I found no difference. If the MK sides are going to be too much for you - it won't matter when you take it.
Thanks man, yeah so far I’ve been increasingly lethargic and drowsy in the morning after taking it. Not too hungry but I think it’s bevause my preworkout is a fat burner and has appetite suppressants. But I’m going to switch to taking it at night to see if it helps with the morning lethargy even slightly. 450 mg of caffeine today and I’m zombie walking around lol. So my question is, do I just not dose tonight or tomorrow morning and then dose again tomorrow night? Or to keep the levels constant should I dose like 5mg tonight? I realize that’s probably a dumb question but still curious lol

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Thanks man, yeah so far I’ve been increasingly lethargic and drowsy in the morning after taking it. Not too hungry but I think it’s bevause my preworkout is a fat burner and has appetite suppressants. But I’m going to switch to taking it at night to see if it helps with the morning lethargy even slightly. 450 mg of caffeine today and I’m zombie walking around lol. So my question is, do I just not dose tonight or tomorrow morning and then dose again tomorrow night? Or to keep the levels constant should I dose like 5mg tonight? I realize that’s probably a dumb question but still curious lol
I tried MK a few of times and for at least a few weeks each time - and with different dosing times (and even dosing at 12.5mg). I could not escape the sides. Beyond the sides your experiencing, heavy depression / anxiety set in by week 3 which made it a deal breaker. However, in those 3 weeks - I expereinced the good effects of MK as well.

Wildcat528

Wildcat528

Awards
  • Established
I tried MK a few of times and for at least a few weeks each time - and with different dosing times (and even dosing at 12.5mg). I could not escape the sides. Beyond the sides your experiencing, heavy depression / anxiety set in by week 3 which made it a deal breaker. However, in those 3 weeks - I expereinced the good effects of MK as well.
What did you observe personally for the effects in those weeks? And did the sides lessen or get worse with the dose? Thanks for the insight and info man, I really appreciate hearing from those who are experienced

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
What did you observe personally for the effects in those weeks? And did the sides lessen or get worse with the dose? Thanks for the insight and info man, I really appreciate hearing from those who are experienced
Increased strength and lethargy at the onset which led to worse lethargy which led to very bad lethargy along with anxiety and depression and decreased strength. The time I dosed 12.5mg was with somatozine - the experience was less intense, but the same experience. I did not draw it out as long. I was hoping somatozine would make a difference. It amazes me how MK works so well for others.

Wildcat528

Wildcat528

Awards
  • Established
Increased strength and lethargy at the onset which led to worse lethargy which led to very bad lethargy along with anxiety and depression and decreased strength. The time I dosed 12.5mg was with somatozine - the experience was less intense, but the same experience. I did not draw it out as long. I was hoping somatozine would make a difference. It amazes me how MK works so well for others.
Wait, I thought you said you experienced the good effects too? Or was it just all bad?

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Strenght, anxiety and depression on Mk? Man that just sounds bad. Maybe you had bad stuff? This things get faked so much and can also contain other chems like serm's for instance. It's totally unregulated market...

Newth

Awards
Strenght, anxiety and depression on Mk? Man that just sounds bad. Maybe you had bad stuff? This things get faked so much and can also contain other chems like serm's for instance. It's totally unregulated market...
There is a study linking ghrelin to potential changing/raising fear response in the brain.
From anecdotal reports this seems very rare.

Wildcat528

Wildcat528

Awards
  • Established
Agreed, that’s interesting though. But if he didn’t get bad stuff then I guess it’s just another example of how different people respond differently to compounds in some cases. Or maybe he got some bad stuff. From the research I’ve done it seems like extreme depression and anxiety aren’t all that common. Mainly I’ve seen intense hunger and lethargy

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Lots of folks report the same issues bro. I am confident that OL, MA LABS and one RC I used produces good MK.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
There is a study linking ghrelin to potential changing/raising fear response in the brain.
From anecdotal reports this seems very rare.
Not as rare as you think. Much of the time, we don't hear negative feed back or this feedback does not get to the forefront.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lots of folks report the same issues bro. I am confident that OL, MA LABS and one RC I used produces good MK.
How do you know that? Are these companies under strict control and do they have to report to some authority with good lab conditions, purity tests, etc.? Or are they trusted bc they are sponsors and have reps on some internet forum? Nit trying to be argumentative, just trying to make a point. There was a study done on the actual content of this supps. It was realy bad! :)

I would like to see one of this companies offer cash or something if you do a lab test and they find it has bad content. I think pharma*om does this. 10.000 bucks I think it is. Just a proposition to supps if somebody is listening :)

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
How do you know that? Are these companies under strict control and do they have to report to some authority with good lab conditions, purity tests, etc.? Or are they trusted bc they are sponsors and have reps on some internet forum? Nit trying to be argumentative, just trying to make a point. There was a study done on the actual content of this supps. It was realy bad! :)

I would like to see one of this companies offer cash or something if you do a lab test and they find it has bad content. I think pharma*om does this. 10.000 bucks I think it is. Just a proposition to supps if somebody is listening :)
I totally understand. They are some of most trusted in the industry, and used by my fellow AM folks, which the best I can do I guess. And I have used products by 'them' that have worked as expected.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't feel much sides from this. A bit tingly hands at first one or two weeks. Guess it's different for everyone

Wildcat528

Wildcat528

Awards
  • Established
The lethargy kinda sucks but I switched to taking it in the evening and that’s really seemed to help. Hopefully will start noticing some of the leaning effects that some have reported eventually. Time will tell!