MK-677 Log (130lbs)

BigIron97

BigIron97

Awards
Plan on making a log for my MK-677 run.

Adding:
MK-677 - 10mg(29mg per ml) before bed(Pure Raws)
FGO - Ashwaganda powder

Currently taking:
SNS - Cissus XT
Orange Triad - Multi
Finest nutrition - Fish Oil
Nature made - Vitamin D
Nature made - Super B Complex
Spring valley - Calcium, Mag, Zinc
Naked Mass Calorie Shake

Lifting atleast 3 days a week. Eating as much as possible. Not a dirty bulk, I eat clean. No fast food or unatural sugars.
Let me know if anything seems like overkill. The only supplement I havent used yet is the MK-677.

SMS

SMS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Lol spamming threads wont get you quick or better reply, specially when there is no follow up

imo a log requieres
your current weight/pics
your daily diet and workout approx, daily log or weekly log is up to the person.

i dont think you need the rest of stuff, except fish oil, with orange triad (from my experience one of the most complete multivitamin out there). But its your wallet and body

from your pic looks like you are new into weight lifting? if so, you dont need any of the supplements you have listed and even less stuff like Mk677

BigIron97

BigIron97

Awards
I posted this with my phone and it didnt register that it posted so I tried a few times. Not sure how to delete posts.

I'm a Mason by trade for over 3 years and recently got over a year long hip injury. I've been lifting on and off from 13 to 23. This is essentially a log to show how well my muscle memory and MK677 work.

I appreciate the little help you did give. The criteria for this log is my own.

BigIron97

BigIron97

Awards
I weigh myself in the morning bare. No food or water and after the toilet.

March 3rd - 130.8 lb day 1
March 10th - 135.6 lb week 1
March 17th - 137.2 lb week 2

I started taking it in the a.m. for almost 2 weeks but cluster headaches had me switch to dosing before bed, I prefer it.

The first week I felt the water retention add up quickly. I drink water constantly through out the day yet always woke up in the a.m. dehydrated as hell.

I dreamt almost every night before MK so nothing new there.

Bloating hasn't been a real issue but I'm a small guy so maybe I dont notice.

Dont suggest taking mushrooms of the magic variety with MK. I'm fairly seasoned with high doses and I took a lower dose of 3g and all I felt was impending doom I didnt shake for 4 hours, no fun at all. That was the only time I felt anxiety from MK.

Eating 2,700 to 3,000 calories daily. I eat the same **** religiously. Which consists of mass gainer, fruit, chicken, haddock, beef, potatoes, all dairy, pasta. Diner food atleast once a week.

I've been lifting 3 times a week mainly upper body due to my prior injury. I feel like I can control the weight better but it may be placebo. Recovery has been alright havent noticed anything remarkable.

I'll do before and after pictures after each month.

Humbl3

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Subd
Nice info here so far and good luck towards your goals

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

I started taking it in the a.m. for almost 2 weeks but cluster headaches had me switch to dosing before bed, I prefer it.

The first week I felt the water retention add up quickly. I drink water constantly through out the day yet always woke up in the a.m. dehydrated as hell.

Dont suggest taking mushrooms of the magic variety with MK. I'm fairly seasoned with high doses and I took a lower dose of 3g and all I felt was impending doom I didnt shake for 4 hours, no fun at all. That was the only time I felt anxiety from MK.

Eating 2,700 to 3,000 calories daily. I eat the same **** religiously. Which consists of mass gainer, fruit, chicken, haddock, beef, potatoes, all dairy, pasta. Diner food atleast once a week.

I've been lifting 3 times a week mainly upper body due to my prior injury. I feel like I can control the weight better but it may be placebo. Recovery has been alright havent noticed anything remarkable.

How tall are you, brother?

Those cals aren't very high, if you're trying to add mass.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I understand working around an injury, trust me. That being said you really have to find some lower body stuff you can do, even if its the iso stuff like abduc/adduc, leg ext and ham curls with some seated calf. Doing something is better than nothing and not training half your body is going to hold you back overall.

Post up your meals. Are you getting all your meals EVERYDAY? Not 6.5 days a week but everyday? Guys that have trouble gaining CANNOT afford to hit their meals most of the time it has to be ALL THE TIME, especially when working a physical job such as yours.

BigIron97

BigIron97

Awards
How tall are you, brother?

Those cals aren't very high, if you're trying to add mass.
5'7, I think I read i would need 2,200 calories in order to maintain my weight. I'm continuing to increase the calories as I can. Force feeding isnt fun.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
5'7, I think I read i would need 2,200 calories in order to maintain my weight. I'm continuing to increase the calories as I can. Force feeding isnt fun.
Gym guys almost always need more cals than the average Joe.
Especially if trying to gain mass.

Shakes ADDED ON to everything else can help a Lot.
Protein powder, Peanut butter, whole milk (if you can), etc .....

I do a physical job now, but I slam the calories when I can, and it isn't physical to that degree all the time.

I've done jobs similar to yours in the past.

I was cut, and got compliments, but I like some mass (personally).

BigIron97

BigIron97

Awards
Do you mind adding your height and age for reference? Interested in what kind of lifts you are doing on different days. Man, limiting injuries to back, hips/legs, neck, etc that make lifting heavy or working legs difficult are understandable, but I encourage you to post or reach out about limited exercises or body parts that you have trouble working due to the injury. I encourage you to think about that mostly due to such helpful input available from others with similar injuries that can help you work around injuries and strengthen or increase ROM to get pain free ability back.
If it gives any hope for your situation, I used mk667 @ 10-25mg/day for about 4 months last year, hoping to help heal a painful mild torn meniscus. MK + conservative management + compression has it feeling normal again. Have you considered taking any GDA supps to offset potential blood glucose elevation from MK? I like your starting point at 10mg. My sweet spot of recovery benefit vs limiting lethargy was 10-12.5mg/day. Just suggestions to help get more out of your run. Best of luck, following.
5'7, started around 131 lbs now around 137 lbs.

Before this I'd just lift randomly after work. Id pick a muscle group to attack. As of the last 3 weeks I split it up like this. I'll switch up the order, depends on how work was.

Monday I'll bench(flat, incline, decline)
And shoulder shrugs. 4 sets each increasing weight each set

Wednesday I'll curl(dumbell, barbell), overhead tricep extensions, weighted dips. 3 sets

Friday I'll do weighted "Russian twists", hanging leg raises, calf raises. As many as I can handle.

I'm going to try leg extensions now and see if it irritates my injury still. I agree I'm missing a major muscle group, gotta fix that.

It's great to hear it has helped recovery. I've been dealing with sciatica on both sides. Ive gotten X-rays and an MRI. Chiropractor claims I just kept injuring myself in the same way. I wasn't able to give my body any time to recover while working. It took over a year but I'm finally feeling like myself again.

I havent looked into any GDA supplements yet. I've been a bit naive when it comes to that.

Last edited:
Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Gym guys almost always need more cals than the average Joe.
Especially if trying to gain mass.

Shakes ADDED ON to everything else can help a Lot.
Protein powder, Peanut butter, whole milk (if you can), etc .....

I do a physical job now, but I slam the calories when I can, and it isn't physical to that degree all the time.

I've done jobs similar to yours in the past.

I was cut, and got compliments, but I like some mass (personally).

Hey brother ... All of that being said ....
If you want to continue the slow-mode gain, because of your injury history, I'd certainly understand that.

I'm glad you seem to be on the mend!

BigIron97

BigIron97

Awards
March 3rd - 130.8 day 1
March 10th - 135.8 week 1
March 17th - 137.2 week 2
March 24th - 138.4 week 3
March 31st - 138.8 week 4

I've noticed better recovery. If my back bothers me it's gone by the next day. Usually its persistent and may take days.

Sleep is still great. Hair feels healthier.

I've had successful mushroom trips. I think the key is to take the MK a night so by the next day it wont interfere.

My appetite has lessened. Although I still get dehydrated quickly.

Strength increase isnt astounding it may just be natural progress I'm seeing. Hitting a couple extra reps than a month ago.

I will be back to work next week(I'm seasonal) so I expect to lose a good amount of this water weight and have a larger appetite. I'll be lifting less but my workload is tremendous with my job alone.

Planning on continuing for a couple more months unless theres reason not to.

I've got shitty before pictures those are the first 3. The last 5 are this morning right out of bed.

Attachments

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Can't wait to see your progress over time.

BigIron97

BigIron97

Awards
April 7th - 140.4 week 5
April 15th - 141.2 week 6
April 21st - 141 week 7
April 28th - 140.6 week 8

Currently taking daily:
Orange Triad Multi
Fish oil
CISSUS XT
ZMA

I'm sure the stall in weight gain is from being back at work. Hard work, long days in the sun/rain/snow. I also havent been drinking my mass gainer(I will). I have 2 dinners when I get home.

Recovery may be the best benefit from this supplement by far I usually wake up feeling fresh which is incredible after a long injury.

Speaking of recovery I started taking Gorilla Mode EAAS 3 days ago and it helps maintain a pace at work.

I lift atleast 2 days a week but its whenever I've got enough energy after work.

Pros:
Recovery
Restful sleep
Weight gain
Appetite(taken in the a.m.)
Hair/nail health

Cons:
Rarely are my dreams pleasant
Tastes like I'm a lab rat
Still wake up dehydrated
May bloat

No:
Headaches
Numbness
Pins or needles
Increased heart rate

Pictures taken after work today

Attachments

trueedge

Awards
Thanks for posting. Looks like you’ve made good progress.

beefyfan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

I started taking it in the ass for almost 2 weeks but cluster headaches had me switch to before bed.

Did making the switch help?

BigIron97

BigIron97

Awards
April 28th - 140.6 week 8
May 5th - 141.1 week 9
May 12th - 141.6 week 10
May 19th - 142 week 11
May 26th - 142.2 week 12

No crazy gains in the last month. I've been hitting 2800-3000 calories daily. Always trying to eat more. I'll continue for another month atleast. I'm satisfied with how much I've gained already. Still plan on gaining as much as I can from MK without much force feeding. See how much I can hold onto afterward.

BigIron97

BigIron97

Awards
Was happy with the 10+ lbs. Now I'm not so I'm going to double the dose for a couple more months.

Nprice151

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Any updated photos. Curious about its effect on body composition.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
ohfloh23 IGF-1/GH 22
IGF-1/GH 5
BigIron97 Bulking 2
BigIron97 Supplement Logs 0
BigIron97 Supplement Logs 0