mk-677 + lgd-4033 at 8 weeks progress

Dfirestine220

Dfirestine220

Awards
That's pretty drastic improvement, definitely dropped a good amount of fat too
Anytime I've ran anything I've gave it 1000 percent,food,training,sleep, the whole nine,thanks for noticing brother.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
The size was already there and it appears you kept it while etching away and bringing out all the details. Definitely some serious improvement in body composition and details, especially for only being 8 weeks and on sarms none the less. What was the difference in bodyweight from start to finish? Look bigger and way leaner

Dfirestine220

Dfirestine220

Awards
The size was already there and it appears you kept it while etching away and bringing out all the details. Definitely some serious improvement in body composition and details, especially for only being 8 weeks and on sarms none the less. What was the difference in bodyweight from start to finish? Look bigger and way leaner
163.6lb @12.8 day one on empty stomach ,week 8 172.3 @ 11.0 I haven't done one at week 12,but I stepped on a scale at 176 and I'm probally another 1.5-2 percent less now.ill check tomorrow.that was from that in body machine you stand on bare foot .my arm was 18 1/8 last week.im on my second week of pct right now.dude I'll never run lgd ever again tho,I was getting muscle cramps spasms so bad that my muscle would just get stuck flexed,it was kinda scary.then the week I came off,it was doin that everywhere even my abs,but the cramps weren't as strong,but more frequent.it took my endurance away pretty bad,I guess from being suppressed,but all in all I got good results,I was surprised from what just a sarm could do.i haven't ran gear since Jan 09. What's good to mix w aas,I'm probally gonna pin some gear again any recommendations or peptide combos

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
163.6lb @12.8 day one on empty stomach ,week 8 172.3 @ 11.0 I haven't done one at week 12,but I stepped on a scale at 176 and I'm probally another 1.5-2 percent less now.ill check tomorrow.that was from that in body machine you stand on bare foot .my arm was 18 1/8 last week.im on my second week of pct right now.dude I'll never run lgd ever again tho,I was getting muscle cramps spasms so bad that my muscle would just get stuck flexed,it was kinda scary.then the week I came off,it was doin that everywhere even my abs,but the cramps weren't as strong,but more frequent.it took my endurance away pretty bad,I guess from being suppressed,but all in all I got good results,I was surprised from what just a sarm could do.i haven't ran gear since Jan 09. What's good to mix w aas,I'm probally gonna pin some gear again any recommendations or peptide combos
How tall are you then. You look a hell of a lot bigger then 170lbs. Minds blown!

If I were you and you had results that good with the sarms, I'd run 300-400mg of test on top of the same lgd/mk stack next time

Dfirestine220

Dfirestine220

Awards
Yeah bro at like week 2 I said to myself **** I can't believe I'm running anything and being suppressed without test for a base,it literally were my most slow hard to deal with workouts I ever had.i felt like a slug in the gym.i just can't run gear a

Dfirestine220

Dfirestine220

Awards
Yeah bro at like week 2 I said to myself **** I can't believe I'm running anything and being suppressed without test for a base,it literally were my most slow hard to deal with workouts I ever had.i felt like a slug in the gym.i just can't run gear a
Oops gear at the house I'm at,there not cool like that,so I went to the nutrition store and bought some sarms,bought the rest of my bottles online so they wouldn't trip,bacause I didn't want to be accused of running gear so I didn't want to run test or anything I had to pin,so I could have a receipt for my gear,my friends sister is a nosy piece of s.but I'm like 5"7

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Oops gear at the house I'm at,there not cool like that,so I went to the nutrition store and bought some sarms,bought the rest of my bottles online so they wouldn't trip,bacause I didn't want to be accused of running gear so I didn't want to run test or anything I had to pin,so I could have a receipt for my gear,my friends sister is a nosy piece of s.but I'm like 5"7
Well another option would be to repeat that cycle but add some 4andro and epiandro. Those will give you the estrogen and dht you need. 2 things sarms can't give you

Dfirestine220

Dfirestine220

Awards
Well another option would be to repeat that cycle but add some 4andro and epiandro. Those will give you the estrogen and dht you need. 2 things sarms can't give you
Good too know.i j
Good too know.im just always cautious of what I run,and how many compounds I run at the same time,but I'll be outta here in a month,and somewhere I can run gear and not worry about it.i might run a bulk in the fall,and a nice cut in the summer,but I donno yet