Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Olympus Labs are legit, but personally I'd stay clear of Olympus UK products after feedback from users on here, plus I'm pretty sure Olympus Labs said they had nothing to do with Olympus UK (Predator Brand).

I'm on Musclerage MK677 and its good, bloat has subsided after a week and a half which is nice.
I made that comment you responded to about 3 years ago lol

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Since we already revived an old thread with a suitable title...
I want to complain.

2 teeny doses of mk677, last night and night before, 12.5mg each. I did some physical labor so said hey why not take some mk to help recover.

Guess what? Yeah, i did wake up extremely fresh this morning as if i havent done anything, also slept really well, as if i took melatonin, mk677 is one of the best things i have tried, right there shoulder to shoulder with injectable testosterone, BUT...

My effin nipple is sensitive, again!

I cant even run a low dose for few days!

I think i will have no choice but to run a dht alongside mk677 throughout the cycle,

Last edited:
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Since we already revived an old thread with a suitable title...
I want to complain.

2 teeny doses of mk677, last night and night before, 12.5mg each. I did some physical labor so said hey why not take some mk to help recover.

Guess what? Yeah, i did wake up extremely fresh this morning as if i havent done anything, also slept really well, as if i took melatonin, mk677 is one of the best things i have tried, right there shoulder to shoulder with injectable testosterone, BUT...

My effin nipple is sensitive, again!

I cant even run a low dose for few days!

I think i will have no choice but to run a dht alongside mk677 throughout the cycle,
Inhibit p

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Inhibit p
Doesnt help, i have it. Not strong enough. Caber is only thing that works.

my body is trigger happy when it comes to prolactin release. It was through the roof on test only.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

my body is trigger happy when it comes to prolactin release. It was through the roof on test only.
If I had to use caber for mk, I'd just ditch the mk. Caber not something you wanna use any more then you have to

Drolball

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

Had the same problem last time I ran it. Inhibit P wasn't strong enough, picked up some prami. I love the effects I get from mk as well. Nerves to try it again.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
You could try swapping mk for some lr3. 4 weeks on 4 weeks off repeat.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I am not running caber for some mk, just saying that it is the only thing that curbs prolactin gyno in my case.

Drolball

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Might give it another go and dose 50-100mg flomodafinil few times a week

Potbelly

Potbelly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Would it be good to use with ph’s if appetite is gone?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Are you saying you already don't have a appitate? There's no point in taking any kind of anabolics if you can't do your job in the kitchen, it would be a waste, and you can possibly make it harder to eat.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Are you saying you already don't have a appitate? There's no point in taking any kind of anabolics if you can't do your job in the kitchen, it would be a waste, and you can possibly make it harder to eat.
I guess he meant the orals made his appetite go away

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
So ya, it could boost your appitate. But there's more to mk then meets the eye, it can really screw up insulin sensitivity for some ppl and cause big problems, usually if a prohormone has killed your appitate you got 2 option, force feed or cut the cycle short, unless your dieting to begin with

Potbelly

Potbelly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So ya, it could boost your appitate. But there's more to mk then meets the eye, it can really screw up insulin sensitivity for some ppl and cause big problems, usually if a prohormone has killed your appitate you got 2 option, force feed or cut the cycle short, unless your dieting to begin with
Thanks. Appetite is gone but will stick it out. Thanks again

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Took 12.5mg mk677 last night. Energy and performance both at and off work was insane today, slept for 9 hours straight and felt as if i have not even trained yesterday.

BUT

Dem nipplezz getting spiceey...

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Took 12.5mg mk677 last night. Energy and performance both at and off work was insane today, slept for 9 hours straight and felt as if i have not even trained yesterday.

BUT

Dem nipplezz getting spiceey...
You sound to be a extreme responder to mk677, the positives in performance, sleep and recovery, but unfortunately a extreme responder to the negatives when it comes to prolactin

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You sound to be a extreme responder to mk677, the positives in performance, sleep and recovery, but unfortunately a extreme responder to the negatives when it comes to prolactin
I am telling you man... the difference in recovery and energy is huge.
Especially at 12.5mg a day.
At 25 i get some lethargy but i lean out, at 12.5 i didnt notice a whole lot of fat loss.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thinking about running this for two months at 12.5mg

But also using SNS Inhibit P and SNS Glycophase to control prolactin and blood sugar. Expect the recovery/fullness to be pretty damn good lol

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

But also using SNS Inhibit P and SNS Glycophase to control prolactin and blood sugar. Expect the recovery/fullness to be pretty damn good lol

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Mk677 runs circles around melatonin when it comes to sleep quality.

It is not even fair comparison from my experience.

Also, did anyone else notice disproportionate increase in leg strength on mk/peptides compared to upper body?

Seems opposite to aas, which disproportionately increase pressing strength.

Last edited:
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

12.5 mg EOD is showing to be almost as effective as 25mg daily. Like a negligible difference. There's ppl that actually sell mk that will back this up too. Don't waste money, 12.5 to 25 mg a day for a week and then switch to 12.5 EOD. Minimize the negatives and keep the positives

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
12.5 mg EOD is showing to be almost as effective as 25mg daily. Like a negligible difference. There's ppl that actually sell mk that will back this up too. Don't waste money, 12.5 to 25 mg a day for a week and then switch to 12.5 EOD. Minimize the negatives and keep the positives
Or 8 days on 4 days off. There's multiple effective ways to use it and save money. Look around for more info

Drolball

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I like this idea, but 12.5 eod from the start. Going to try this with inhibit p.

When you say almost as effective, as in the same igf-1 increase?

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think 12.5mg mk and sth like 2 iu of gh a day would be perfect,

Gh in the morning, mk at night.

@Drolball inhibit p? You also get flare ups from mk?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

Most of what I'm seeing now says take mk in the morning, you get multiple gh pulses through the day and then your normal gh pulses at night for best results

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I like this idea, but 12.5 eod from the start. Going to try this with inhibit p.

When you say almost as effective, as in the same igf-1 increase?
Yes, just a few points difference in igf scores

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Now I'm thinking the best bang for your buck is mk EOD with cjc dac 2x week

Drolball

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

Yeah at only 12.5 ed too. At first I thought it was estro rebound but only thing that stopped it was prami low dosed e3d for a week.