Unanswered (MK 677/Ibutamoren) all year around studies

Holst.

Awards
I have read some articles about cycling MK 677/Ibutamoren all year around or for long period 9months on/ 3 off on a yearly basis.

Any of you who has experience with MK 677/Ibutamoren for longer periods?

Thanks in advance.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I don’t think it is any long (years+) studies yet, it’s still too early for me to try it, but I’m curious to hear what others have to say.

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You reap the benefits of MK677 long term so I think that's the way to go. It's meant to be a staple anyways.

Tsteele60

Tsteele60

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
A staple at what age? Im assuming 30+? It looks intriguing, however at 24 almost I don’t think it’s worth me taking yet.

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
A staple at what age? Im assuming 30+? It looks intriguing, however at 24 almost I don’t think it’s worth me taking yet.
I guess 35 and above would be ideal for long term benefits. Also people 35 and above are usually financially capable of affording MK677 for long term use.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I did a 14 months run, and now I am 6 month in another one, at 10 mg every night.

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I did a 14 months run, and now I am 6 month in another one, at 10 mg every night.
What's your results like? I'm considering doing long term mk677 myself at that dose.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Nothing major, better joint, better skin, nothing major in fat loss or muscle building, more anti aging benefit, I am 41.

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nothing major, better joint, better skin, nothing major in fat loss or muscle building, more anti aging benefit, I am 41.
What brand/product did you use?

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It gave me better sleep and better joint mobility. This is the only MK 677 I have try, so it might be bunk and this is all placebo, who know. But I dough that any other brans at 10 mg per day is going to give super result? Maybe other can add informtion

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah me personally I tried different brand after Olympus and was shocked at how much better the next one was.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Well technically I have run muscle gelz, but when I receive the bottle the pump was broken, the liquid inside had black spot, I did run it 1 month but putting a little bit in my hand, And I did not see any difference in between OL and this one. I got 3 bottle of OL MK-677. I might try somethin else as mention by the poster above, as it got me worries I got bunk ****

RANS0M

RANS0M

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ma labs, Pure Rawz, New Roids is the way to go with anything that has to do with said research subject, your orange turkey bird, purple rabbit frog, pink fluffy bunny etc...

Chrisbenches

Awards
Ma labs, Pure Rawz, New Roids is the way to go with anything that has to do with said research subject, your orange turkey bird, purple rabbit frog, pink fluffy bunny etc...
What’s the difference between MA Labs and MA Research?

Holst.

Awards
So you guys would say that all year around is not a bad thing?

Would you go to a higher does than 10mg pr. day?

LondonerTWBULLY

LondonerTWBULLY

Awards
I did alphaform labs mad140 which has mk677 and rad140 and I noticed you have deeper sleep and my neck injury healed very quick!!(had niggling injury for months prior),I was only on it for a month though as i was giving liver a break for cycle I’m now doing.

Chrisbenches

Awards
Same owner, Mike Arnold, hence MA. Labs does supplements, Research does research Chems.
Word. Gonna order some sarms, mk ad aromasin from him then. Maybe some Tada too just to keep the wifey on her game.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ran 20 mgs from PRE for the past 10 months. The past month I split dosing to every 12 hrs and felt I got better effect

Mack19

Awards
I ran somatozine for a year sleep and recover was great i plan on starting up again in October after a six month break