MK-677 HGH realeser PLEASE HELP

Lucazahra

Banned
Awards
Hello,
I`m 16 years old and want to maximise my HGH production mainly to get taller (since I`m 5`8 and want to get to 6`) . I `ve done a **** ton of research and found that MK-677 is the best and safest alternative to injecting HGH. What do you guys think ? I was think about running 20mg per day before bed time. This is the source I will be buying the Mk from which are in pill from : German-Pharma-MK-677-GH on Ebay
Any experiences on what to expect ? Of course any muscle gain will be a bonus, I have been training for a year now.
Thanks ;)

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gotta be 21 to post in this forum bro. Mk isn't gonna magically make you get taller. Buying research chems off eBay is another huge no no. I heard Pokémon go is fun for kids your age, give that a try.

Lucazahra

Banned
Awards
Since you wrote "Everything I post is fictional and is for entertainment purposes only.*" I can understand exactly what you said.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Listen, I know it's hard being a man and short - it's probably the equivalent of a flat chested and flat-bottomed woman or an impossibly ugly woman. Worse yet, women seem to think its perfectly fine to be so shallow in this area of expectations but yet they demand we don't return the expectations toward them. Sucks, I know.

But that said, it would do your character, career and future family a wonderful favor to just adapt to your genetic make-up and learn to accept and be confident in who you are.

I can say I did this in my early twenties and it has paid dividends to my career and family life. Sure, my playing field was narrowed in the female department but if I'm honest, do I care to have such shallow people in my life to begin with? So I didn't go on to play professional sports because of my height - who cares?!

The irony of it all is that I now spend a good deal of my time helping others 'look like me' lol. OH the irony that I grew up wanting to look like other guys and be taller and now in my adulthood, other men aspire to look like me.

Seriously though, being short seems like a big deal in highschool but in the end, it's your brains, character and work ethic that counts.

PRE

PRE

Board Sponsor
Awards
I'm not entirely sure if this German-Pharma told you or not but MK677 is not for Human Consumption in the United States.

What's even more alarming is your age, please do not buy this. From anyone, or anywhere.

Being short and feeling self-conscious at your age is normal.
We've all been self conscious about something, every single one of us.

If you're trying to do this to impress a girl you have your eyes on, do not bother.

If she's for you, then she'll see you for who you are (a good guy I'm sure)

5'8 is not a bad height to be sitting at and I'm sure you have about 1-2 inches more in the tank

Also, to add to the benefits of your height! Take advantage of those shorter muscle bellies God has blessed you with.
Some of the best built physiques come from guys under 6ft (Sorry Arnold)

At 16, focus on growing your knowledge in school, and growing yourself into a young man. Your height does not define you.

Take care

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm not entirely sure if this German-Pharma told you or not but MK677 is not for Human Consumption in the United States.

What's even more alarming is your age, please do not buy this. From anyone, or anywhere.

Being short and feeling self-conscious at your age is normal.
We've all be self conscious about something, every single one of us.

If you're trying to do this to impress a girl you have your eyes on, do not bother.

If she's for you, then she'll see you for who you are (a good guy I'm sure)

5'8 is not a bad height to be sitting at and I'm sure you have about 1-2 inches more in the tank

Also, to add to the benefits of your height! Take advantage of those shorter muscle bellies God has blessed you with.
Some of the best built physiques come from guys under 6ft (Sorry Arnold)

At 16, focus on growing your knowledge in school, and growing yourself into a young man. Your height does not define you.

Take care
Good post. I will say though, there is little else that compares to being short as a man. I can understand the desire to change that but the damage it will do to your confidence should you not become taller would only leave you with a worse situation.

I was actually short enough to be oh GH when I was young, so if someone is qualified to speak on the matter, it'd be me.

And to the point about muscle bellies, I agree. I have long muscles on a short frame, so I don't have lots of gaps in my physique, exception to one. This does wonders in making my appearance as much more massive than I really am. I couldn't have had that appearance if I was even 2" taller.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
buddy, just wait it out... I was 5'2 until I was 18... I'm now 5'10"+. some people just grow late.

DO NOT TAKE HORMONAL SHIIT AT 16. period.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
buddy, just wait it out... I was 5'2 until I was 18... I'm now 5'10"+. some people just grow late.

DO NOT TAKE HORMONAL SHIIT AT 16. period.
Wow, that is an exceptional period of growth! A true late bloomer, lol.

That said, while I don't condone a 16 year old taking gear and whatnot, steroids and GH have two totally different interactions with a body that has not yet fused its bone ends.

Steroids blunt the growth and trigger the process of fusing the bone ends. GH actually continues growth until the genetic code has reached its intended length of the bones.

The problem with folks these days is that they think someone's height is solely based on the amount of GH they have in their system. While serum GH levels definitely lay the groundwork for whether or not that person will meet their genetic potential in height, I think it's fairly easy to see that height is based on genetic code, not serum GH levels. Taking additional GH will only speed up a process that was already destined to happen in the first place and that was precisely what happened to me when they put me on GH @ age 5. I was as tall and heavy as a 3 year at age 5 and when they gave me additional GH, I just grew 6" or so in a year and "caught up" with the crowd. I never grew more than I was expected to get, which is 5'5" - about the exact height my older brother ended up being.

Apsmith4992

Apsmith4992

Awards
  • Established
The only PED you need at 16 is a 12 pack of steaks

Lucazahra

Banned
Awards
First of all I thank a lot the persons who commented ( I read all replies) , I am so grateful and surprised there was no one calling me a douche bag or something as that`s what I have seen as replies on other forums when I mention gear and my age ... I know that height is not everything but you all know that at my age reaching your ideal height would sky rocket your confidence... Previously I said I am 5'8 but later did the math and realised I`m just under 5"7 at evening and about 5'7.5 in the morning now. I ended up ordering the MK677 I was talking about, I know this may have been a bad idea but I was willing to take the risk and would like to share my experience so others learn from it. Took 20 mg MK677 for 30days straight and then kicked up the dosage to 25mg for another 2 months so I have been on MK677 for 3 straight months now. Height increased from 168.3cm to 169.3cm in 3 months. So basically I gained just under half an inch of height in 3 months. Not surprised at all as at 16 years I`m still growing... Muscle mass definetly increased and getting that sick pumps I really love. Apetite increased as well. I will take 1 month off and consider taking CJC 1295 DAC with hu[erzine A. That should drastically increase my igf-1 levels. Any suggestions or opinions apart from telling me I shouldn`t be doing this stuff ? What can I expect ? And is igf-1 lr3 / igf-1 des a better option ? My goal is to be at least 5"11 (180cm) So I just need 4 more inches added.
Thanks in advance for your time :D

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
First of all I thank a lot the persons who commented ( I read all replies) , I am so grateful and surprised there was no one calling me a douche bag or something as that`s what I have seen as replies on other forums when I mention gear and my age ... I know that height is not everything but you all know that at my age reaching your ideal height would sky rocket your confidence... Previously I said I am 5'8 but later did the math and realised I`m just under 5"7 at evening and about 5'7.5 in the morning now. I ended up ordering the MK677 I was talking about, I know this may have been a bad idea but I was willing to take the risk and would like to share my experience so others learn from it. Took 20 mg MK677 for 30days straight and then kicked up the dosage to 25mg for another 2 months so I have been on MK677 for 3 straight months now. Height increased from 168.3cm to 169.3cm in 3 months. So basically I gained just under half an inch of height in 3 months. Not surprised at all as at 16 years I`m still growing... Muscle mass definetly increased and getting that sick pumps I really love. Apetite increased as well. I will take 1 month off and consider taking CJC 1295 DAC with hu[erzine A. That should drastically increase my igf-1 levels. Any suggestions or opinions apart from telling me I shouldn`t be doing this stuff ? What can I expect ? And is igf-1 lr3 / igf-1 des a better option ? My goal is to be at least 5"11 (180cm) So I just need 4 more inches added.
Just checking but you know being taller isn’t a guarantee of more pu$$y right??

Lucazahra

Banned
Awards
haha sure thing Whiskey I have a girlfriend she doesn`t mind my height anyway she`s like 5'5 lol

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just ride that mk677 out
Eat and sleep
I don't think you should start an onslaught of peptides.

LGTWHIT

LGTWHIT

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wow, at 16 I hadn’t a clue what PED’s were. Man, times have changed. Best of luck bud.........

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also
Bro do you smoke weed and play video games?

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You need to listen to Jordan Peterson on YouTube or Patreon.

He will explain what women want from a psychoanalytical standpoint.

Basically, confidence. If you are shorter, even more confidence. Why do you think women put emphasis on having money? Because money can represent stability and stability can’t coexist with an unconfident man (or anyone for that matter). They want stability, protection & provision. If you can do that while also being easy on the eyes, even better but we all know that looks are optional for women. They want the former before the latter and we see this ALL the time in society. Power, influence, stability and confidence are the name of the game in winning over women.

I jump down people’s throats, especially men, who downplay and cut down shorter guys with “short man syndrome” because he bought and drives a big truck and is tough as nails towards people in general. Clearly, these sorts of things must be done in order to establish some level of confidence in them in regard to women. So they do this because they have to because women subconsciously demand it. Think I’m kidding? Just go ask 10 different women, particulary above average in looks, what their “deal-breakers” are in terms of physical appearance. If they have any, one of the top ones will be “not tall enough” and in most cases, that line is drawn at their own height. So have sympathy for shorter people when you see them hustling to compete because the short man has to prove nearly ALL women wrong about their preconceived notion that “short men aren’t safe men” or that “short men aren’t confident men”. We short guys have an extra step to take in winning over a woman b/c all women are to some degree skeptical about our ability to take care of them. So naturally, we must take a few extra steps to bring them home with us.

So next time you see a short guy outdoing you in other non-physical facets of life, don’t cut him down - that is such a beta male behavior that favors a feminine response - rather, aspire to outdo him in those areas. Look at your fellow brethren as accountability partners to keeping your game high.

Lucazahra

Banned
Awards
Fueled Passion I totally agree with you ! But it`s not about attracting woman that I`m concerned of. I want to get taller for myself not for others you know what I mean. But still really enjoyed reading your comment because it`s true that height is not all.

Cgkone No I don`t smoke weed and don`t play video games

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Fueled Passion I totally agree with you ! But it`s not about attracting woman that I`m concerned of. I want to get taller for myself not for others you know what I mean. But still really enjoyed reading your comment because it`s true that height is not all.

Cgkone No I don`t smoke weed and don`t play video games
Answer these questions: Why do you desire confidence from height? In what way does height make you more confident? Where is the source of that confidence being created? In other people? Society at-large? Or do you think height will grant you some special physical abilities to dominate? If we’re honest, being confident thru height is rarely about personal pursuits. Without a positive opinion from society, you would not care to be taller in order to be more confident. Answer this second part once you’ve contemplated on the first:

Which man has more mental fortitude: the man who finds confidence because of his physical characteristics? Or the man who finds his confidence in what he knows and believes and does?

Almost done - Which do you have more control over? Physical abilities or what you know, believe and choose to do?

Finally, can a man find his confidence in something about himself that he has no control or very limited control of?

Pablo94

Awards
You’re 16 Mate you shouldn’t be thinking of taking anything,

Your natural hormone production is still rocketed up

So what if you’re 5ft8 it’s not exactly short,

you already train so just focus on getting in great shape naturally for the next 5-10 years , this will help with your lack of confidence for your height,

Also regardless of your age, you’ve trained for 1 year, you don’t have any reason to go on any sort of substance yet !!

Plus mk677 increases gh levels by 40-100% this isn’t gonna be anywhere near enough to make you grow taller !

Another big thing since you’re posting on a page like this is you may be tempted to use steroids/test ph etc these will stunt your growth as they signal to your body to shut growth plates so if height is a concern... stay natural my friend and come back in a few years

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You’re 16 Mate you shouldn’t be thinking of taking anything,

Your natural hormone production is still rocketed up

So what if you’re 5ft8 it’s not exactly short,

you already train so just focus on getting in great shape naturally for the next 5-10 years , this will help with your lack of confidence for your height,

Also regardless of your age, you’ve trained for 1 year, you don’t have any reason to go on any sort of substance yet !!

Plus mk677 increases gh levels by 40-100% this isn’t gonna be anywhere near enough to make you grow taller !

Another big thing since you’re posting on a page like this is you may be tempted to use steroids/test ph etc these will stunt your growth as they signal to your body to shut growth plates so if height is a concern... stay natural my friend and come back in a few years
I agree. He should forget the idea altogether.

jbatts77

jbatts77

Awards
Take two cals nightly on an empty stomach of somatozine. Drop the other worthless crap.
If you're sixteen get some DHT Titan Transdermal to grow your dick while you still can.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You're not that short, you're probably taller than the average man in the world and you're 16. You seriously gonna worry about going from 5.8-6 while still at the age of growing?

You could turn out taller than 6 of you just let your body grow, heck you probably just got in to puberty.

jbatts77

jbatts77

Awards
Okay, ask yourself this: what's (rationally) the worst that could happen taking somatozine or HGH at 3iu a day for a year?

jbatts77

jbatts77

Awards
If you are going to spend the money though I'd go the somatozine route for three months then stack that with 3iu of growth a day. Forget all the other peptides and NO STEROIDS yet.

jbatts77

jbatts77

Awards
Oh, and start doing stretching exercises on your Johnson if you are going to spike hgh levels during puberty. No soy. Ever.

Don't take DHT though or rub it on because that could **** up your hormones and close growth plates.

Seem extreme? If you're going to spend 75-200 a month on this you need to get all the benefits you can. I don't think I got taller doing this but I did get to 8.7 inches with 7 months of hgh and stretching during puberty.

Nobody here is going to talk you out of it so I'm just being realistic.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Okay, ask yourself this: what's (rationally) the worst that could happen taking somatozine or HGH at 3iu a day for a year?
Worst case scenario is probably LVH, stressed beta cells due to increased insulin resistance and unequal growth of limbs, which, depending on how much longer his bones grow after discontinuing use, may correct itself (like mine did).

But I was 5 years of age. I had 10 years to correct my asymmetrical growth patterns before my bones fused. Head and arms grew the fastest. It sorted itself out after 18-24 months of discontinuing use. The likelihood of this happening to a 16 year old is much lower than a 5 year old but I don’t have the courage or the knowledge to even say that it wouldn’t or shouldn’t happen to him at those doses you just spelled out above.

With pure MK product and pure GH @ 3iu/day for an entire year, you’ll likely cause IGF levels to rise to as high as 1000+. Those two are at least additive and at most synergistic when taken together. If the boy had cancer cells, it’d be devastating. If he had pre-existing heart concerns, that might also shave a decade off his life. If he was susceptible to diabetes, this would accelerate that cause.

I can think of more reasons why he shouldn’t fool with this than why he should.

jbatts77

jbatts77

Awards
Now, hers lathe flipside; if you can't afford 150-200 a month for the next 12-16 months, stop this now. Don't halfass play with hgh and do more harm than good or waste your money.

I recommend not doing it unless you're going to go all in with dedication and get all the benefits and change your body for the better permanently.
You need to save up 600 and buy the hgh 4-5 kits at a time.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Just checking but you know being taller isn’t a guarantee of more pu$$y right??
Nope, 5'6 here and I pound plenty of vag on the reg!