Mk 677 during pct

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was wondering if anyone has used mk677 in their pct protocol. I hear prolactin can be an issue but is it a rare occurrence or a definite. The funny thing is I have ran it in 5 years ago for 3 months straight without an issue. Of course now I have 3 cycles under my belt and want to know what to expect hormonally What are decent to great doses to run daily?

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Can you go back and delete your 3 other posts on this topic?

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I was wondering if anyone has used mk677 in their pct protocol. I hear prolactin can be an issue but is it a rare occurrence or a definite. The funny thing is I have ran it in 5 years ago for 3 months straight without an issue. Of course now I have 3 cycles under my belt and want to know what to expect hormonally What are decent to great doses to run daily?
Check out this video from the Anabolic Doc. He says some people he's treating are using MK677 as like a GH taper off.

As far as using it during PCT, I don't see why it wouldn't hurt. It doesn't interact with the androgen receptor. But it seems like a waste, since if your goal is to gain muscle it probably isn't going to maintain it. Maybe some other people can chime in with their opinions.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Because it increases IGF to youthful levels, and improves nitrogen retention, it is ideal to run during a PCT. Both improved nitrogen retention and youthful IGF levels are Anabolic in and of itself. What is better than MK677 is GHRP2 combined with modGRF. That will shoot IGF higher than even MK can, and put you in a more Anabolic state. For prolactin, you can use P5P or Prolactrone by BLR, both individually would be great at prolactin reduction.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It will definitely help maintain an anti catabolic environment during the pct.

There are some concerns elevated prolactin will mess with natty test production. This is true, elevatin prolactin lowers natural test production.

Will this prolactin elevation be enough to hinder recovery? No i dont think so however to a degree natty test will be a little lower due to prolactin.

but it does not prevent hpta recovery in any shape or form.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@ValiantThor08 i guess it depends on how well you react to mk

Its really convenient being an oral, really hunger is a non issue if you have any self control, even though on it i can eat a sh1t ton and i dont get fat at all...i generally dont get fat from carbs

I think i respond well to mk since i get blood sugar drops throughout the day, INSANE dreams, like i barely ever dream and when i start taking mk i have 4 different dreams that night that i can all recall

Also pumps are skin splitting...almost like on 500mg of test and definitely on par of what i was getting when i was 16

The only negative is that it kills my libido,

you know, i really have to test my igf 1 levels on this stuff...i will take time off for at least 2 months and then take 25mg immediately and measure igf 1 on day 5-7 somewhere

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
@ValiantThor08 i guess it depends on how well you react to mk

Its really convenient being an oral, really hunger is a non issue if you have any self control, even though on it i can eat a sh1t ton and i dont get fat at all...i generally dont get fat from carbs

I think i respond well to mk since i get blood sugar drops throughout the day, INSANE dreams, like i barely ever dream and when i start taking mk i have 4 different dreams that night that i can all recall

Also pumps are skin splitting

The only negative is that it kills my libido,

you know, i really have to test my igf 1 levels on this stuff...i will take time off for at least 2 months and then take 25mg immediately and measure igf 1 on day 5-7 somewhere
I think you need to take it for a couple weeks before IGF will peak. You can order the lab for around 50 to 70 dollars. So I would get a lab appointment for LabCorp, a couple weeks out, then take the MK for a couple weeks, and get your labs drawn early morning.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think you need to take it for a couple weeks before IGF will peak. You can order the lab for around 50 to 70 dollars. So I would get a lab appointment for LabCorp, a couple weeks out, then take the MK for a couple weeks, and get your labs drawn early morning.

Hmmm... @Mike Arnold theorizes how you hit the peak almost instantly and even drop off a little after a couple weeks...hence he suggested 8 days on/ 4 days off protocol

I think those were also the findings of @tregar

his igf was like 150 points higher after the 1st week and dropped to 100 points hogher after 2 weeks... still a lot thpugh

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hmmm... @Mike Arnold theorizes how you hit the peak almost instantly and even drop off a little after a couple weeks...hence he suggested 8 days on/ 4 days off protocol

I think those were also the findings of @tregar

his igf was like 150 points higher after the 1st week and dropped to 100 points hogher after 2 weeks... still a lot thpugh
Interesting, I thought I had seen that it was a couple weeks in that IGF was the highest.

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Because it increases IGF to youthful levels, and improves nitrogen retention, it is ideal to run during a PCT. Both improved nitrogen retention and youthful IGF levels are Anabolic in and of itself. What is better than MK677 is GHRP2 combined with modGRF. That will shoot IGF higher than even MK can, and put you in a more Anabolic state. For prolactin, you can use P5P or Prolactrone by BLR, both individually would be great at prolactin reduction.
Thought about peptides in the past but was concerned about dosage and price. How often to pin etc

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thought about peptides in the past but was concerned about dosage and price. How often to pin etc
Similar price to using MK677. MA Research I believe sells GHRP2 for around 20 dollars. And 5mg will allow you to dose at least twice a day for at least a month.

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Check out this video from the Anabolic Doc. He says some people he's treating are using MK677 as like a GH taper off.

As far as using it during PCT, I don't see why it wouldn't hurt. It doesn't interact with the androgen receptor. But it seems like a waste, since if your goal is to gain muscle it probably isn't going to maintain it. Maybe some other people can chime in with their opinions.
Damn that video. I dont think I got scared enough from the side effects. I am good.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Damn that video. I dont think I got scared enough from the side effects. I am good.
Anabolic Doc is good for that xD. Does a good job at persuading people not to get "on".

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Anabolic Doc is good for that xD. Does a good job at persuading people not to get "on".
Yep, he took up that rhetoric "please dont do anything" , he likely saw a gap in the market, so many anti aging and trt clinics prescribing obscene amounts and all kinds of goodies

He decided to fill in the gap of a conservative health conscious doc (they way docs should be, the only problem is that ordinary docs unlike O'Connor are uneducated in this field).

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I think you guys are underestimating Anabolic Doc. It's not meant to be a scare tactic. It's just the bare basic studies on the compounds and he interprets them the way I like. You always have to be cognizant of the dangerous of any drug you're taking - especially research chemicals that have never been taken in humans in a clinical trial.

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yep, he took up that rhetoric "please dont do anything" , he likely saw a gap in the market, so many anti aging and trt clinics prescribing obscene amounts and all kinds of goodies

He decided to fill in the gap of a conservative health conscious doc (they way docs should be, the only problem is that ordinary docs unlike O'Connor are uneducated in this field).
I hear you guys on the doc turning people off. If i saw him 3 cycles ago I wouldn't have even tried and achieved a decent physique at 45. He even had a video on test boosters saying people who ran them screwed up their natural test production.

Honestly guys I am looking for something that will not affect my return to hormonal normal cause I have bounced back every time after cycling.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I think you guys are underestimating Anabolic Doc. It's not meant to be a scare tactic. It's just the bare basic studies on the compounds and he interprets them the way I like. You always have to be cognizant of the dangerous of any drug you're taking - especially research chemicals that have never been taken in humans in a clinical trial.
MK677 has been used in human trials, and is in fact prescribable.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I hear you guys on the doc turning people off. If i saw him 3 cycles ago I wouldn't have even tried and achieved a decent physique at 45. He even had a video on test boosters saying people who ran them screwed up their natural test production.

Honestly guys I am looking for something that will not affect my return to hormonal normal cause I have bounced back every time after cycling.
Ipamorelin and modGRF. Extremely safe. Will help you retain gains. relatively cheap

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
ClinicalTrials.gov › NCT00474279
Web results
Effects of an Oral GH Secretagogue (MK-677) on Body Composition and ...

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ipamorelin and modGRF. Extremely safe. Will help you retain gains. relatively cheap
I know we cant talk source but pm me a reliable one. What dosing protocols have you used and how? Thanks again

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Dose 100mcg of each, 5 days on, 2 days off. Will last a month. AM15 I believe for a discount.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So reconstitute each vial with 2 ml of BAC. Then each 10 mark will be 100mcg. Gives you 20 doses of each. Take before bed. And 3 hours post meal. Don't want to take in presence of insulin, as it wont work. That protocol will provide you better IGF levels than MK677, and is virtually side effect free. There is a flushing you feel post injection, but it's mild and short-lived

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So reconstitute each vial with 2 ml of BAC. Then each 10 mark will be 100mcg. Gives you 20 doses of each. Take before bed. And 3 hours post meal. Don't want to take in presence of insulin, as it wont work. That protocol will provide you better IGF levels than MK677, and is virtually side effect free. There is a flushing you feel post injection, but it's mild and short-lived
Thanks...would keep asking questions but I guess I have some research to do. The reconstituting part I am confused on. As I type you are injecting bac into the vial correct? How do you store them?

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
2 ml of BAC in each vial. Be gentle and squirt the water on the sides of the vial. Store in the fridge. Good for 4 to 6 weeks.

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
2 ml of BAC in each vial. Be gentle and squirt the water on the sides of the vial. Store in the fridge. Good for 4 to 6 weeks.
What about infections etc? Obviously I would use the hygiene for oils. Have you ever had any issues??

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What about infections etc? Obviously I would use the hygiene for oils. Have you ever had any issues??
Use alcohol prep pads wipe the vial top before each use, and wipe injection area before each injection. You'll be fine.

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Ibutamoren/Nutrabol

Just saw this. Disappointing.

Ibutamoren has been shown to sustain activation of the GH–IGF-1 axis and to increase lean body mass with no change in total fat mass or visceral fat.
I couldn't find the names of the drugs on rxlist.com, which has he patient information sheets along with the clinical pharmacology about the drug on there. So, that makes me question whether or not it's being prescribed or not.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

I couldn't find the names of the drugs on rxlist.com, which has he patient information sheets along with the clinical pharmacology about the drug on there. So, that makes me question whether or not it's being prescribed or not.

As far as i am aware its not a legit approved drug.

But the rejuvenation and anti aging clinics do " prescribe " it.

Like they may prescribe 300 test 200 deca as a "hormone optimization"
Plus 1mg adex per week because gyno maaan

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

There are doctors absolutely prescribing it.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Last one...how long could I run peptides...a typical length
The peptide society says one can run Ipamorelin modGRF combo indefinitely at the 5 on 2 off protocol

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It's all good. No need for debate

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar

Pretty sure this doctor does. Compounding pharmacies make it.
I went to his website and checked his compounding pharmacy, and Ibutamoren/mk677 is not listed as being an item for sale.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Dose 100mcg of each, 5 days on, 2 days off. Will last a month. AM15 I believe for a discount.
Dose 1xday? Really results? I could see 3xday giving results but the price is getting up there. You would say I would get better results 1xday of this 2 100/100?