MK-677 Anxiety - What Other Options Did I Have?

MadStax

MadStax

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Oddly enough, the anxiety seems to be worse when I'm not taking the MK-677. I have been doing 15mg before bed for four nights, then taking two off. The anxiety is really bad the day I'm meant to start the four day cycle.

What options do I have for GH that won't cause this? I am fine with injection if needed.

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know Mike Arnold has recommended going 8-on, 4-off, and he sells a ton of the stuff. Maybe give that a go and see if the anxiety is less after a week+ of dosing.

Personally, after seeing bloods from folks on other sites, I'm convinced that EOD dosing works for me. That's what I do when I'm taking it (12.5mg), and I get the same positive results of every day dosing minus a little bloat.

UNX

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I can't stand MK due to anxiety. Use ModGRF plus Ipamorelin.

UNX

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
How would dose each per day and week?
I dose 100 mcg each 2x day, morning and pre-bed. Usually is taken 3x day.
I use a nasal spray, I know is less effective than SQ pinning but I don't want to pin twice a day.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Oddly enough, the anxiety seems to be worse when I'm not taking the MK-677. I have been doing 15mg before bed for four nights, then taking two off. The anxiety is really bad the day I'm meant to start the four day cycle.

What options do I have for GH that won't cause this? I am fine with injection if needed.
Mk also gives me anxiety but i managed to discover that its due to blood sugar drop.

ffr whatever reason it tends to drop my blood sugar as i take it before bed when i have already been fasted for at least 3-4 hpurs,

Then i sometimes wake up about 1,5 to 2 h later feeling really weak and anxious, feeling like my arms are very weak and its difficult to get out of bed (feeling lightheaded), and then i feel the panic coming a bit.

After i eat some carbs i am completely fine and anxiety is gone, i dont have any during the day because i have to eat constantly not to lose weight lol.

Afaik gh/igf increases your blood sugar in the long run, but acutely it can drop it.
Hence the intermittent lethargy throughout the day.

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I use a nasal spray, I know is less effective than SQ pinning but I don't want to pin twice a day.
Trying to work a budget out for peptides. How many milligrams in mcg? Was going to pin and working the math

Rebuild

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
You would get ten doses of 100mcg from 1mg.
Thanks and good to know. Feels like crunching numbers going a cycle...exciting
100 mcg x2 per day is really low for ipamorelin, I do 400 mcg ipamorelin with 100 mcg cjc no dac 2x per day.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Normally take 10mg in the morning with breakfast and feel great. I actually rate it for helping me recover from an L5/S1 badly herniated disc.

UNX

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
The saturation dose of ipamorelin is 1 mcg/kg, you won't get much more benefits over that dose.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The saturation dose of ipamorelin is 1 mcg/kg, you won't get much more benefits over that dose.
No, it's not. Where did you read that? Ipa doesn't really have a saturation dose like other ghrp's.

Last edited:
Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

All ghrh's will produce anxiety to an extent. They are stress hormones. It's a survival mechanism. Hunger by it self is stressful. They also release cortisol.

Avoid ghrp2 and ghrp6 and mk. Stick to mod grf ipamorelin and cjc 1295. Cjc is the most versatile. As it has a long half life.

Ipamorelin should be dosed at 300mcg or more. 500mcg before bed is a good dose for better slep and recovery.

I actually use ghrp2 with mod grf in the morning and ipamorelin before bed. I dont have an appetite in the morning and ghrp2 really helps with that. But I cant dose it before bed bc I cant go to sleep feeling hubgry and all stressed out.

All in all, buying a 100 iu GH kit for 150 - 200$ will probably be cheaper. Or at least more consistent.

UNX

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
No, it's not. Where did you read that? Ipa doesn't really have a saturation dose like other ghrp's.
I'm seeing some contradictions upon saturation dose. Some sites claim that Ipamorelin doesn't have a saturation dose, but I don't know the cut off dose in which results are not linear anymore.

MadStax

MadStax

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm seeing some contradictions upon saturation dose. Some sites claim that Ipamorelin doesn't have a saturation dose, but I don't know the cut off dose in which results are not linear anymore.
It seems reasonable that at some point your body can't produce any more GH? There must be a dose that gets you to max? I suppose everyone is different though.

UNX

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
It seems reasonable that at some point your body can't produce any more GH? There must be a dose that gets you to max? I suppose everyone is different though.
Of course, at some point, you won't get any more GH because GH synthesis and storage requires some time. It seems that megadosing ipamorelin pre-bed delivers a big pulse and then several smaller pulses, but due to price, I'll stick to my usual dosage.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Of course, at some point, you won't get any more GH because GH synthesis and storage requires some time. It seems that megadosing ipamorelin pre-bed delivers a big pulse and then several smaller pulses, but due to price, I'll stick to my usual dosage.
500 mcg isn't really a mega dose as far as ipamorelin is concerned. I mean, it's more then 150mcg of ghrp2 and mod, but not that much more. Ipamorelin is relatively weak.

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
All ghrh's will produce anxiety to an extent. They are stress hormones. It's a survival mechanism. Hunger by it self is stressful. They also release cortisol.

Avoid ghrp2 and ghrp6 and mk. Stick to mod grf ipamorelin and cjc 1295. Cjc is the most versatile. As it has a long half life.

Ipamorelin should be dosed at 300mcg or more. 500mcg before bed is a good dose for better slep and recovery.

I actually use ghrp2 with mod grf in the morning and ipamorelin before bed. I dont have an appetite in the morning and ghrp2 really helps with that. But I cant dose it before bed bc I cant go to sleep feeling hubgry and all stressed out.

All in all, buying a 100 iu GH kit for 150 - 200$ will probably be cheaper. Or at least more consistent.
How are you dosing during the day? Only at bedtime, morning or throughout the day?

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys I got high hemocrit and high hemoglobin and rbc on trt. I have ran two cycles but the 200mg trt does apparently was what caused it. Will mk677 or gh or say a go gh peptide cause these issues? i am seeing a hemotologist now to get it dealt with. Moral of the story is i will be donating blood but somehow they found a liver enzyme elevated to 3 times normal ( 150 something should be 50 something) never had that before and i am not a drinker and never used oral steroids. I did run lgd 10 mg for 90 days over a 2 year ago, but livers were always fine. HOpeing i am not in a situation i have to stop gear as i was told i need trt for my health. My blasts probably will get smaller like 200test 200 deca and then see how bloods look at 6 weeks on a blast. Will keep updated

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys I got high hemocrit and high hemoglobin and rbc on trt. I have ran two cycles but the 200mg trt does apparently was what caused it. Will mk677 or gh or say a go gh peptide cause these issues? i am seeing a hemotologist now to get it dealt with. Moral of the story is i will be donating blood but somehow they found a liver enzyme elevated to 3 times normal ( 150 something should be 50 something) never had that before and i am not a drinker and never used oral steroids. I did run lgd 10 mg for 90 days over a 2 year ago, but livers were always fine. HOpeing i am not in a situation i have to stop gear as i was told i need trt for my health. My blasts probably will get smaller like 200test 200 deca and then see how bloods look at 6 weeks on a blast. Will keep updated