MK-677 and my IGF-1 Levels

Lockout888

Awards
Recently, I started working out and lifting more. I read about MK677 Ibutamoren, and wanted to try it to increase my HGH and IGF-1, so I ordered some from Supreme Labs USA.

I hadn't tested my IGF-1 levels in a few years, and I wanted to know my baseline before taking it. Got tested on 4/18/22 and it came back as 56 with a range of 52-328 ng/mL. I was surprised it was that low.

I started Ibutamoren on 4/19/22 and have been taking 15mg every night. I got my IGF tested again 7 weeks later, and it came back 75 ng/mL.

Shouldn't my IGF-1 be higher by now?

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
MK-677 is a ghrelin mimetic. It is just that this is shown to have increases in GH and, subsequently, IGF. There are a lot of variables pertaining to the effect an individual will get as far as levels of either, such as enzymatic processes and the sort. That said I wouldn’t necessarily rely on MK as a GH/IGF substitute or equivalent. Can it help? Definitely. But it should be regarded as it’s own independent compound.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Recently, I started working out and lifting more. I read about MK677 Ibutamoren, and wanted to try it to increase my HGH and IGF-1, so I ordered some from Supreme Labs USA.

I hadn't tested my IGF-1 levels in a few years, and I wanted to know my baseline before taking it. Got tested on 4/18/22 and it came back as 56 with a range of 52-328 ng/mL. I was surprised it was that low.

I started Ibutamoren on 4/19/22 and have been taking 15mg every night. I got my IGF tested again 7 weeks later, and it came back 75 ng/mL.

Shouldn't my IGF-1 be higher by now?
There's Soo many variables, it "can" for some ppl have a dramatic increase, with that said, it's showing a fairly large increase in comparison to what your numbers where, going from 50-75 is the same percentage increase as if someone went from 200 to 300 or 400 to 600. I don't remember the exact numbers but mk raised my igf from mid range to top or just outside the reference range on multiple dosing protocols, with and without cjc/dac

tregar

tregar

Awards
  • Established
The mk677 gives me the HGH of 4.0iu, I've done bloodwork on both mk677 and 4iu of pharm grade HGH, both the same. The mk677 also has a great nootropic effect on the brain, improved mood, sleep, better energy all day. No lethargy at all for me, zero. I'm on a year round keto diet, so the water retention in the face is minimal, and goes away along with the hunger pains after 2 to 3 weeks. Then it's smooth sailing. In other words, it gives me the HGH and igf-1 of an 18 year old for at least 6 months, then it starts to dip a little bit from the peak, which is when I go on peptides for 6 months, then back on mk677 again for 6 months, this way the mk677 never looses effectiveness.

Lockout888 said:
"I started Ibutamoren on 4/19/22 and have been taking 15mg every night. I got my IGF tested again 7 weeks later, and it came back 75 ng/mL.

Shouldn't my IGF-1 be higher by now?" I would recommend going with the full 25mg just like the studies, yes, your igf-1 should be much higher than that. mk677 sends mine from 225 to 380 or so igf-1. I've run at least a dozen bloodwork studies over 4 years, see my thread.

Update: 2 days after being on 25mg a day mk677, feel great! crystal clear clarity in the brain, zero brain fog, feel great pump all day, increased endurance in gym and cardio on off day, really great mood, mega pumps during workout, great sleep, love the stuff! Will use from June 23, 2022 till end of December 2022 (6 months).

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Seanm513 Male Anti-Aging Medicine 0
Bgram IGF-1/GH 5
Anabolics 4
Ricky10 Supplements 15
Firreozkan Anabolics 19