MK 677 AND GLUCOSE DISPOSAL AGENT

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
When should I take a GDA supplement when dosing MK 677 daily. Before or after Mk 677 is taken?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
IMO, take your GDA before meals and your MK677 at night.
nostrum420
I take my MK fasted int he AM preworkout, should I take a GDA with it ?

Should I move my MK to Pre Bed with a GDA ??

Thank you for your info !!

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
nostrum420
I take my MK fasted int he AM preworkout, should I take a GDA with it ?

Should I move my MK to Pre Bed with a GDA ??

Thank you for your info !!
I don't think it's strictly necessary to take the GDA at the same time as you take the MK677. I typically recommend taking the MK677 at night because it tends to make people sleepy but if that's not been an issue for you then I wouldn't bother changing your current regimen. Assuming that you're going to have a post workout meal taking the MK677 with the GDA in the morning before your workout is a perfectly fine method.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I don't think it's strictly necessary to take the GDA at the same time as you take the MK677. I typically recommend taking the MK677 at night because it tends to make people sleepy but if that's not been an issue for you then I wouldn't bother changing your current regimen. Assuming that you're going to have a post workout meal taking the MK677 with the GDA in the morning before your workout is a perfectly fine method.
Than you!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Agreed. Literally whenever you feel like for either is acceptable. With MK I do night because hunger and lethargy can be worse with it at times if dosed in the daytime.

As for Berberine, a logical time is right before your highest carb meal of the day, BUT you can take it anytime you want to help your body clear blood sugar - I take mine at bedtime actually to help sleep deeper and keep lower glucose levels overnight. This makes me more carb sensitive for my preWO meal first thing upon waking, or gets me in lipolysis a bit sooner for days I don’t train where I may extend my fast for some hours past waking.

The one time you want to avoid Berberine if max anabolism is your goal is periworkout. If fatloss is the priority then this is still acceptable, but AMPK activation works against your training stimulus and isn’t ideal if trying to gain.

So I take both at bedtime, and if I have a bigger carb meal add some extra Berberine before that meal.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I love to take them both at bed time as well. however.. I don't have any issues taking my mk through the day. I also like to take a GDA at bed time on an empty stomach, the over night effects are astonishing when in diet mode. don't try this mid day or you could get a little hypo feeling..