Unanswered MK-677 and Cholesterol ??

Frankrizzo1974

Awards
MK-677 will it increase bad cholesterol ?? This is very important for me because I suffer from high cholesterol and have had 2 heart attacks. Also what type of effects should I generally get off of this. Will it tighten muscle at all? Can someone give me a little run down on what some of the effects are?

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It will raise blood sugar over time, though generally not dramatically.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Should not impact cholesterol.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
MK-677 will it increase bad cholesterol ?? This is very important for me because I suffer from high cholesterol and have had 2 heart attacks. Also what type of effects should I generally get off of this. Will it tighten muscle at all? Can someone give me a little run down on what some of the effects are?
Since you had 2 heart attacks already you should consult your Dr before you use this.

Frankrizzo1974

Awards
Since you had 2 heart attacks already you should consult your Dr before you use this.
The problem is most Doctors dont know anything about MK-677 ... so you have to get blood work which I do. Im just concerned with it boosting bad cholesterol. My heart is fine now. I had 2 stents and im finally on the right cholesterol medicine . So my numbers are good. I just dont want to take something that will mess me up. I tried MK-2866 and after 2 months my cholesterol was very high. So I stopped. Dont want to do that again because its like playing with fire.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The problem is most Doctors dont know anything about MK-677 ... so you have to get blood work which I do. Im just concerned with it boosting bad cholesterol. My heart is fine now. I had 2 stents and im finally on the right cholesterol medicine . So my numbers are good. I just dont want to take something that will mess me up. I tried MK-2866 and after 2 months my cholesterol was very high. So I stopped. Dont want to do that again because its like playing with fire.
Yeah, I understand what you’re saying but in your case I would still run everything by your Dr. Just my two cents, good luck

Ripple2352

Awards
Ostarine and Ibutamoren are two very different products. Personally I haven't come across anything where I saw Ibutamoren raising cholesterol levels, but that's just me. I'd go over into the anti-aging part of the forum and read about users experiences with MK677 over there. It also would be a good idea to research and see if you find anything about GH and ghrelin themseleves raising cholesterol, as that's how MK works anyhow.