Mk-677 8 on 4 off, plus GH and peptides

Rebuild

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I've been wanting to try the 8 days on 4 days off method with mk-677, so I'm setting up a log to document my experience.

I've used GH sporadically for several years, and started using mk-677 and peptides in the last year. For the last 4 months I've been using 2 IUs of high quality generics, with peptide shots preworkout and sometimes also before bed. (I discontinued the peptides for 2 weeks before this log.)

Here is the protocol I will be following:

Days 1-8: 30 mg MK-677 (10 mg x3)
100 mcg GHRP-2 (preworkout)
100 mcg Mod GRF (w/GHRP-2)

Days 9-12: 2 IUs GH

Repeat

My plan is to push calories for a month, then lean out for a vacation I have at the end of March. I switched over to a 4 day split a few weeks ago, as it will line up well with the protocol above.

Split:
Day 1: Chest, Shoulders, and Triceps
Day 2: Legs and Abs
Day 3: Back, Biceps, and Rear Delts
Day 4: Rest

I've talked with the following people on another account, and it would be great to have you along for the log: @CroLifter
@Alchemist11
@trumac
@Whisky
@ZOO

Rebuild

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Day 1:
Morning Weight: 189.3 lbs

Trained chest, shoulders, and triceps today (high volume): 20, 10, and 10 sets respectively.

Workout went well, had a lot of energy while in the gym, and for the rest of the day. It may just be the large amount of food and sodium I have been consuming lately, but I swear muscle fullness is already on the rise.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
In!

So you think that peptide stack pre workout is going to hwve additional benefits even though mk677 pulses gh throughout the day?

Gh dosing looks interesring, and this way it is much more affordable.

Looking forward to seeing how it goes for you.

btw before and after pics would be nice.

and what happened to your other account?

Rebuild

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
In!

So you think that peptide stack pre workout is going to hwve additional benefits even though mk677 pulses gh throughout the day?

Gh dosing looks interesring, and this way it is much more affordable.

Looking forward to seeing how it goes for you.

btw before and after pics would be nice.

and what happened to your other account?
I doubt the preworkout peptide shot will do much in the way of further elevating IGF-1, it is primarily for gym performance. I find it increases strength by about 15-20% and increases muscle fullness and recovery. It is talked about more on other forums, but a few members here use the preworkout peptide shot, like Alchemist, Whisky, and Old Witch.

As far as the new account, I may be pursuing a job in the fitness industry, and figured I should make a more anonymous account for cycle logs.

I'll work on getting some pics up, I was feeling really soft, but already feel leaner and harder on day 2.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I doubt the preworkout peptide shot will do much in the way of further elevating IGF-1, it is primarily for gym performance. I find it increases strength by about 15-20% and increases muscle fullness and recovery. It is talked about more on other forums, but a few members here use the preworkout peptide shot, like Alchemist, Whisky, and Old Witch.

As far as the new account, I may be pursuing a job in the fitness industry, and figured I should make a more anonymous account for cycle logs.

I'll work on getting some pics up, I was feeling really soft, but already feel leaner and harder on day 2.
15-20% more strength? Whaaat?

As far as job in fitness industry, i just hope you wont become one of those personal trainers who use anabolics and tell their clients that they can achieve that level naturally.

Rebuild

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Day 2:
Morning Weight: 186.2 lbs

Trained legs and abs with moderate volume. I've had a lot of knee issues the last few months, which limits my volume and weight lifted, but they felt a lot better than usual today. Pump in quads was strong.

Let's just say I've been extra regular since introducing MK-677, and also used an IR sauna yesterday, so that is what I would attribute the 3 lbs loss to. Attached are some starting pics.

Attachments

Rebuild

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
15-20% more strength? Whaaat?

As far as job in fitness industry, i just hope you wont become one of those personal trainers who use anabolics and tell their clients that they can achieve that level naturally.
On another forum an ex pro had his max squat go from 650 to 800 nearly overnight, just by adding a shot of GHRP-2/Mod GRF preworkout.

I hear what you are saying, don't want to become one of those guys.

Last edited:

Rebuild

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Day 3:
Morning Weight: 185 lbs

Trained back, biceps, and rear delts with a ton of volume. 30 working sets for back. Best workout I've had in a while.

Rebuild

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Day 5:
Morning Weight: 186 lbs

Trained chest, shoulders, and triceps (high volume). Another great workout, muscle fullness is increasing, appetite is insane, and I'm sleeping great. Mk-677 has definitely kicked in.

Today after a minute or two of chopping vegetables, my forearms got so pumped that my hands barely functioned. This only happens to me on high doses of GH or IGF- lr3, so safe to say my IGF-1 is through the roof right now.

Last edited:
Dunamis1

Dunamis1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I loved the feeling of cjc/dac and GHRP 6. Always hungry and in a good mood plus best sleep of my life. Good stuff

Dunamis1

Dunamis1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Agreed. I may drop GH and add cjc-dac later. Mk-677/cjc-dac combo torches fat in my experience.
Yea cjc/dac is on awesome peptide. I know there are those who dislike it for certain reasons but I really enjoy it. Even on its own at 4mg a week I saw great results and had awesome pumps and nice strength boost in the gym.

Rebuild

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Day 6:
Morning Weight: 187.5 lbs

Lifted legs and abs today. I'm feeling beat up and having issues with my left knee, so I lowered volume to about 70% of the usual.

I will be having my first cheat meal of this log tonight: a moderately sized homemade pizza. Considering this and the lower volume, I will cut carbs in my post workout meal by half. My typical diet is all whole foods, but no gluten, grains, or beans as they wreck havoc on my digestive system. Most of my carbs come from sweet potatoes, potatoes, plantains, fruit, and fruit juice. The pizza crust I use in my cheat meal is made from cauliflower, corn, and potatoes.

Rebuild

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Yea cjc/dac is on awesome peptide. I know there are those who dislike it for certain reasons but I really enjoy it. Even on its own at 4mg a week I saw great results and had awesome pumps and nice strength boost in the gym.
How long did you run it for? I don't know whether "GH bleed" or pituitary damage is possible with cjc-dac, but I've limited it to a max of 3 months in the past, just incase.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I personally believe a combo with gh is a better idea as you are already stimulating the F out of your pituitary with mk677.

Would go with gh any day, but not sure yet, kinda cant justify the cost for some fat loss benefits over just mk677, especially at a dose i would run it (on my off days from mk677 i would do 4 iu, i highly doubt i would see any muscle hypertrophy at that dose).

Rebuild

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I personally believe a combo with gh is a better idea as you are already stimulating the F out of your pituitary with mk677.

Would go with gh any day, but not sure yet, kinda cant justify the cost for some fat loss benefits over just mk677, especially at a dose i would run it (on my off days from mk677 i would do 4 iu, i highly doubt i would see any muscle hypertrophy at that dose).
Yeah I should probably just stick to this protocol, but I have 20 mg of cjc-dac I want to use at some point to stretch my supply of GH.

From your posts it sounds like you respond very well to MK-677, fat loss wise and you can control your food intake, so you may do fine with just that.

In my opinion, lower doses of GH are anabolic, they just need to be run for longer periods to see results. For example, if you were to run 200 mg of test and 4 IUs for 6 months, I'd bet you would gain way more than with a regular cycle, and it would be way more healthy. Of course that may not be feasible without staying on for life.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah I should probably just stick to this protocol, but I have 20 mg of cjc-dac I want to use at some point to stretch my supply of GH.

From your posts it sounds like you respond very well to MK-677, fat loss wise and you can control your food intake, so you may do fine with just that.

In my opinion, lower doses of GH are anabolic, they just need to be run for longer periods to see results. For example, if you were to run 200 mg of test and 4 IUs for 6 months, I'd bet you would gain way more than with a regular cycle, and it would be way more healthy. Of course that may not be feasible without staying on for life.
I would love to do that, but i am too young to risk trt to a such a high degree (not that it wouod be the end of the world, but why not try to delay it as much as possible).

Yes i most likely wont stack any peptides with mk. The only other option except of just going with mk is perhaps adding a bit of gh on those off days from mk.

Btw the fat loss from mk677... it became apparent to me after about 2 weeks, but lets say a month in i wasnt losing anymore fat. I was probably already desensitized.

Dunamis1

Dunamis1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
How long did you run it for? I don't know whether "GH bleed" or pituitary damage is possible with cjc-dac, but I've limited it to a max of 3 months in the past, just incase.
I ran it for 12weeks total.

Rebuild

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Day 7:
Morning Weight: 188.3

Lifted back, biceps, and rear delts (high volume). Ate a ton of food yesterday, think I may have overdone it, as I'm not very hungry today. I'm surprised my weight didn't spike more.