Mk 677 10 mg water retention

furzafreak

Awards
Hey guys. Is a 10 mg ed or eod mk 677 dosage gonna cause water retw tion..? Im trying to be as shredded as possible but i looking into the recovery-sleep aspects of mk

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Mk677 will cause water rétention the first week or so and it’ll go away after. Nothing to be scared off it’s just temporary

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Personally I don’t get water gain

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I dont get any water at all. In fact, i get tighter.

Awesome pumps, amazing sleep, fat loss, lethargy (sometimes lethargy sometimes loads of energy, interestingly enough), anxiety attacks (rare), hypo episodes yes...

But never water retention.

Srr1000

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Like @Mathb33 Said. I have some water retention the first week or two then I lean out. More vascular too. Balancing sodium intake with potassium seems to help as well.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Like @Mathb33 Balancing sodium intake with potassium seems to help as well.
So true. Yet so misunderstood in the bodybuilding world. Cant say I do it steadily and super well myself. A healthy ratio between the two is super important

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I agree with the some days great energy and wellbeing, then next time lethargic. Really strange at that level for me, always great muscle glycogen and vascularity.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I agree with the some days great energy and wellbeing, then next time lethargic. Really strange at that level for me, always great muscle glycogen and vascularity.
Same thing for me. I take it at night to sleep thru the lethargy. (Worse thing you can do it take it in the morning or In the day) BUT , some days I’m still off and lethargic. While some days I’m super good.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Those periods seem very similwr to mild hypo episodes to me.

Keep in mind mk can skew your insulin sensitivity, to me it happened (and still sometimes does) if i take fast digesting carbs like dextrose in 20 mins i am on the floor limping covered in cold sweat limping ky ass get me some cookies.

I believe it causes your blood glucose to go up and consequently your body may release too much insulin making you slightly (or sometimes overly like in my case) hypoglycemic and then you are lethargic.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@CroLifter would you say slow heart rate makes sense during a hypo episode or a mile hypo episode? Or is high heart rate always associated with hypo.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@CroLifter would you say slow heart rate makes sense during a hypo episode or a mile hypo episode? Or is high heart rate always associated with hypo.
It depends. When it gets bad i start panicking hahah and heart rate elevates, i also get covered in cold sweat and feel like i cant catch my breath. Terrible man, i cant even sit up, let alone stand up.

But i believe slow hert rate is possible early on, just as you start getting mildly hypoglycemic and mildly lethargic, when you start feeling low energy.

I start panicking because i dont always add 2 and 2 together when it starts, i always think its sth worse, until i have some chocolate and i am like oh its just hypo episode.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Are you maybe referring to me talking abput having a slow heart rate before?
But this was hormonal related for me. Sth with adrenals or thyroid perhaps.

I indeed had this issue, whenever i would get up from sitting or laying position i would feel weak, short of breath and slightly sick, my bp was constantly low (95 - 105/ 45-60) and i once measured resting heart rate of 37 bpm (scared the sh1t out of me).

Since i hopped back on test i dont have those issues. Now that i added a little bit of stuff on top of test i even get elevated heart rate after meals and get hot as fuk, test, mk677...it all revs up the metabolism.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It depends. When it gets bad i start panicking hahah and heart rate elevates, i also get covered in cold sweat and feel like i cant catch my breath. Terrible man, i cant even sit up, let alone stand up.

But i believe slow hert rate is possible early on, just as you start getting mildly hypoglycemic and mildly lethargic, when you start feeling low energy.

I start panicking because i dont always add 2 and 2 together when it starts, i always think its sth worse, until i have some chocolate and i am like oh its just hypo episode.
Yeah I was asking because I know you had this happen a lot. Happend to me the other day because I had a busy day and planned to catch up on food in the afternoon. Was my first time ever and my heart rate was 40 for a min then as I saw that of course it hit higher with the little stress. Simply ate my food and felt better within minutes.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I take in the morning because to totally wreaks my sleep, still does somewhat when dosed in the morning. But some days I feel great energy and well being, almost euphoric, then some days I say why do I take this anymore. Lol. When I try it again I will keep an eye on blood sugar.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I take in the morning because to totally wreaks my sleep, still does somewhat when dosed in the morning. But some days I feel great energy and well being, almost euphoric, then some days I say why do I take this anymore. Lol. When I try it again I will keep an eye on blood sugar.
Mk677 mess with your sleep if you take it at night? Are you sure about that? I’ve never ever heard about that...

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Mk677 mess with your sleep if you take it at night? Are you sure about that? I’ve never ever heard about that...
I have amazing sleep using at night. Remember everyone is different.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Absolutely usually different compound affect people differently it’s just m677 being a growth hormone secretagogue it’s first and main effect is increased and deeper sleep thru REM sleep. I’m just surprised to hear it could worsen someone’s sleep. Everything is possible though!

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Honestly I wake up at 5am like clockwork, I luckily do not have to purposely wake up that early. Maybe I get 5-6 hours deep sleep and that is all I need when on mk677?

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Honestly I wake up at 5am like clockwork, I luckily do not have to purposely wake up that early. Maybe I get 5-6 hours deep sleep and that is all I need when on mk677?
Well that’s a possibility.. interesting question tbh. I know you spend a lot more time in a restful sleep on mk677 (rem) than you do in your regular sleep. Perhaps you’re refreshed faster. How do you feel when you wake up? Do you feel good and energized?

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I feel decent but it's still dark outside so ticked that I'm up for no reason, lol. So maybe I feel great but think I should be sleeping. Who knows.

bigdadybry

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
MK-677's effects on me when taken before bed reminds me of low dose GABA.
No lethargy here. Been using it 4on/2off, just recently split the dose in two (12.5mg morning before workout, 12.5mg before bed).
I can neither confirm nor deny the water retention. Not enough data points yet. My diet, working in the heat, and activity level require large amounts of water to remain hydrated.