MK-2866 / Ostarine during Ramadan

ChestBro

ChestBro

Awards
Hey there folks.
Do anyone have experience of doing a 30 days cycle of 5 mg Ostarine ED. During a totally fasted state. No water or food for 16-18 hours.
You guys think it would be optimal to save the muscles during this 30 days.
I have never tried this compound before, but I want to keep my muscles during my fast this year.
I Appreciate some good knowledge around this.
Thanks.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What are you gonna wash down the osta with? (No water?)

ChestBro

ChestBro

Awards
I will be eating 6-8 hours daily. The plan is to take the pill with the First meal of the day.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I will be eating 6-8 hours daily. The plan is to take the pill with the First meal of the day.
Oh ok, cool….Well the only ostarine experience I have needed 25mg and up, to see anything….I think 5mg of creatine might do ya better than 5 of ostarine 🤷‍♂️

ChestBro

ChestBro

Awards
Oh ok, cool….Well the only ostarine experience I have needed 25mg and up, to see anything….I think 5mg of creatine might do ya better than 5 of ostarine 🤷‍♂️
You probably right, I have a bottle of 240 caps x 5 mg from OL.
But I want to run a real cycle when im not fasting.
I will maybe save it for after my fast, so i can run 8 or 11 weeks of it at 20 or 15 mg ED.

Thanks for your reply.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You probably right, I have a bottle of 240 caps x 5 mg from OL.
But I want to run a real cycle when im not fasting.
I will maybe save it for after my fast, so i can run 8 or 11 weeks of it at 20 or 15 mg ED.

Thanks for your reply.
No problem man! …Personally, I’d just accept that I’m gonna lose a lil something, during this time…Work hard to get it back for a couple months,…then consider a proper dose run etc…(as you mentioned)

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Why is osta becoming popular again? I thought by now everyone figured out it's crap, the absolute worst of all the sarms ...

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Why is osta becoming popular again? I thought by now everyone figured out it's crap, the absolute worst of all the sarms ...
Ikr? …Even YouTubers are now pushing Turk over osta…

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Ikr? …Even YouTubers are now pushing Turk over osta…
Well we know why there pushing Turk lol, it's the new (actually really old) snake oil.

But osta is the least effective sarm, and tends to have the most negative effects. I know there are a few good responders, but if someone gave me 100 bottles of osta, I doubt I'd use a single bottle lol

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Well we know why there pushing Turk lol, it's the new (actually really old) snake oil.
…I remember buying it in an Animal (pack) product…at least 10 years ago

ChestBro

ChestBro

Awards
No problem man! …Personally, I’d just accept that I’m gonna lose a lil something, during this time…Work hard to get it back for a couple months,…then consider a proper dose run etc…(as you mentioned)
I will accept that i will lose some, I have Turk (Exubol) from Boldanic. I will be running almost 2 Gram of the compound for atleast 3 months.

I will run this cycle later this year. Snake oil :L

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I will accept that i will lose some, I have Turk (Exubol) from Boldanic. I will be running almost 2 Gram of the compound for atleast 3 months.

I will run this cycle later this year. Snake oil :L
Creatine is a far better muscle builder then Turk, Turk is overrated and over hyped. It was over hyped in the 90's and then it dissapeared, then it came back out mid 2000's, was over hyped and then it dissapeared. Now it's back out again, it's overhyped and it will dissapear in a year or 2 just like it did every other time for the past 25 YEARS!

It has some benifits, but don't be naive and have low reasonable expectations

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think the only people that get anything out of Osta are women, and it’s even limited for them.
As far as losing gains during a fast, you would really gain most of that back with proper training and diet because of muscle memory. And also on a long fast, like you are planning, it’s not wise to take compounds like sarms or aas. During a long fast your body starts to detoxify and those compounds would be adding toxins as your body is trying to eliminate them which would very much be counterproductive to the fast.

Last edited:
ChestBro

ChestBro

Awards
I think the only people that get anything out of Osta are women, and it’s even limited to them.
As far as losing gains during a fast, you would really gain most of that back with proper training and diet because of muscle memory. And also on a long fast, like you are planning, it’s not wise to take compounds like sarms or aas. During a long fast your body starts to detoxify and those compounds would be adding toxins as your body is trying to eliminate them, which would very much be counterproductive to the fast.
Nice explanation. When you write it that way, I totally agree. I have read many get the hard look from Osta, but yeah, they don't build as much muscles like the other sarms are doing. But anyway, I will run the Turk and the osta cycle later this year. Its already in my supplement stack.

Thanks for the reply.