Mixing transdermals in one bottle?

S

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hey again,

Y'all probably know when I'm back active cuz I always make a lot of posts haha.

Anyways running a mostly Transdermal cycle starting this week, and I will be using 3 different TD; stanogen, dienogen, and dermacrine.

Was curious if anyone thought it would work or be possible to combine them all into one bottle? I'd probably dump the stanogen and dienogen onto the dermacrine bottle so I only have one bottle to pump. I'm sure I would have to add two more pumps or something? I could figure it out exactly mathematically, but didn't know if they would mix.

What's your thoughts on this?

S

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I’d want complete control of the dosage of each, especially the dien....Just my opinion.
You bring up a good point, I guess I'm just lazy cuz 3 different bottles a day just sounds annoying lol

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’d want complete control of the dosage of each, especially the dien....Just my opinion.
Good point.
If I knew for sure the compounds and their carriers would all function well together .... I (personally) still wouldn't do it, for that very reason.

S

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Good point.
If I knew for sure the compounds and their carriers would all function well together .... I (personally) still wouldn't do it, for that very reason.
Ya that never crossed my mind about dosage honestly. That might change my mind just for that reason. Would be worth the hassle to put them all on.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
yeah i like the idea of adding 2 apex products together and user dermacrine solo .. apex will have the same consistency and i think dermacrine is alot thicker

p.s > stop being lazy lol jk

S

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
yeah i like the idea of adding 2 apex products together and user dermacrine solo .. apex will have the same consistency and i think dermacrine is alot thicker

p.s > stop being lazy lol jk
LOL ya that's what I told myself "you've ran a freaking cycle pinning almost everyday, you can slap some oil on everyday

Also, has anyone noticed a difference between applying just morning vs morning and night?

B

bigdadybry

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I have used multiple TDs myself. What I find is that I use multiple application locations, so if it were one at > 3ml or 3 pumps or using 3 different TDs, I do not apply to the same location anyways. If I did, I would be waiting for 30+ minutes for it all to dry or using the hair dryer. That is more of a pain than applying to multiple locations.

I could envision mixing the liquids with the liquids, but not mixing the liquids with any cream (thick carrier) TD. My opinion/preference, not based in any facts or science.

R

RuggedRob

Awards
can mix any of the apex td together. have done it with great results. i have also mixed apex td with certain test gels with great results as well. Never mix td that have different carriers, such as creams, or different companies like musclegelz, it can cause rashes, mess up the doses, etc

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’m in agreement with this. You can put them on all at the same time, but I like the control.

dacookiemonster

dacookiemonster

Awards
If you're doing it evenly you could but it's pointless. If you want dosage mg/ml of drug x drug y and drug z you're going to still have to apply the same amount of of MLs overall either way whether you've split them into 3 bottles evenly or take the dosage from one bottle of each.

Most TDs I've made, and I've made a lot, will hold at about 100mg per ml. I'd strongly avoid ones that are at 50 mg/ml depending on the desired dosing. That's a lot of topical solution you are having to douse on yourself.

S

shanewilliams

Awards
  • First Up Vote
If you're doing it evenly you could but it's pointless. If you want dosage mg/ml of drug x drug y and drug z you're going to still have to apply the same amount of of MLs overall either way whether you've split them into 3 bottles evenly or take the dosage from one bottle of each.

Most TDs I've made, and I've made a lot, will hold at about 100mg per ml. I'd strongly avoid ones that are at 50 mg/ml depending on the desired dosing. That's a lot of topical solution you are having to douse on yourself.
have you ever used bold ace in a transdermal? It’s all I can find right now and I’ve only heard of guys using the base:

dacookiemonster

dacookiemonster

Awards
have you ever used bold ace in a transdermal? It’s all I can find right now and I’ve only heard of guys using the base:
As Nostrum mentioned below, who knows more than I do, its molecular weight makes it a candidate that should be fine to be used in a TD solution.

The old school train of thought was 350 and below and you could get pretty solid absorption. Once you went over that, though, absorption rate dropped fairly quickly.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Apex needs 60 mL bottles with Ursa Major and Epichaos combined. Make it happen lol

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
You can combine the 2 Apex products, if you want. Adding the dermacrine will result in what we in the industry refer to as "a total sh*t-show."
agreed. be about the same as adding dermacrine to a iron legion salvo based product--totally different consistency of carriers---mixing would not be a good idea, at all!!!

dacookiemonster

dacookiemonster

Awards
I just see little to no real benefit from combing TDs instead of applying them separately. You're still going to end up applying, in the end, the same overall amount of carrier unless you oversaturate it.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Supplements 0
CorpKiller Anabolics 3
S Supplements 29
A Olympus Labs 0
M Anabolics 1