Mixing substances in 1 shot? 4 separate shots?

Geneticcz

Awards
I have only done test e as injectable so far with dbol being oral. just wondering what if you get a cycle with like 3 or 4 injectables? the Test, the aas combos and HCG?

getting 4 injections 2x a week, how do you do that? do you guys mix the test and nandro and boldenon in 1 shot? do you put 4 separate shots in 1 area like glutes and then the next day 4 shots in the thigh? and so on? ive shot my ass but nothing else as it kinda scares me tbh.

I imagine my ass gonna be dead after 4 injections on sunday and another 4 on Wednesday. even just once doing 4 injections in the same area seems like its gonna end up ****ty

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Just put it all in one shot

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
you can do everything in 1 pin, it would be advised to use a new needle before injecting though as going through a couple rubber stoppers will blunt it

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
do you change the gauge of the pin as well? might be stupid ? but stupid if i dont ask-
You can, but not necessary. I use 23G both for drawing from the vials as well as actually injecting.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards

Geneticcz

Awards
thanks everyone. ill mix the roids and test e and then ill do hcg on separate days to get 1 shot a day during weekdays, makes it easier for me to get used and stick with the schedule if its 1 shot a day and not eod or e3d. and switching the pin for drawing and shooting makes sense, wouldn't have thought of that myself so thank you