Mixing Plant Proteins?

SlavicStrong

Awards
It's said it's better to mix plant proteins, because even though they have all EAAs, they do lack in some of them. I'm considering buying either bulk brown rice protein, or bulk pea, as I believe that it is healthier than whey all together. I've tried raw brown rice, and raw pea, and can say that brown rice is sort of neutral, and pea, literally tastes like peas in water. Anyways, read some studies that said that the brown rice is just as effective as whey, as is pea, and that the lacking of some EAAs does not effect muscle growth. What do you think? Honestly, I just think protein is protein, and I'm pretty much positive brown rice protein is just as good as whey(according to some NCBI articles, and the fact I am using Vega, which blends different plant proteins, and I've gotten bigger and stronger since), and mixing powders will be a waste, since I'm still consuming animal protein via food anyways.

compan

compan

Awards
Honestly, I think when it comes down to it and addressing the big macro question here of "will this impact me at all", I don't think it will. You're getting animal protein and rounding out your daily protein intake with plant proteins. At the end of the day, I highly highly doubt you will notice any difference in your recovery or muscle gains whether you mix the plant proteins or not.